Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (16436 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel:

Lets see , The UN bombing according to your logic was a western conspiracy , right ? Wrong ?

This is just another episode in the Jihad declared by those people since 9/11.

Surely you are more than this, stop Alex Joning us here, some of us do proper research you know grin grin grin grin grin

Frosbel you are a BIG F.O.O.L, the only group that was committing acts of opposition against the Nigerian Govt that had a legitimate cause
was M.E.N.D. and even M.E.N.D was not going into town and killing Nigerians civilians blowing up buildings. If they did
they would not have popular support in their region.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^^

You are insulting me when that comment was not meant for you  undecided

grin

Wow it's weekend , take it easy.

As for Libya we agree !!!!! The WEST have made a grave error and allowed a terror group to take over the country !

Where we disagree is to blame the west for happenings in Nigeria.

That one is plain Islamic terror and I make no apologies for saying this !

SEE your ABOVE COMMENT IN BOLD , U R A F.O.O.L FOR THIS STATEMENT, USA/UK are not in the business of making grave error and silly mistakes
of this magnitude, this was all calculated and they knew that these guys were extremist and terrorist groups
they were supporting,

U R A M.O.R.O.N, without a doubt,
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2011
4 Play:

This is why I said you are not rational. The onus is clearly on those who assert the existence of something, in this case Western involvement in this bombing, to prove its existence. I cannot prove the negative. I think Boko Haram is involved because at least they state so [/b]and I do not deem the Islamists in Nigeria as Western agents

Why do you on the other hand state that the West is involved without a shred of evidence showing their involvement?  

[b]U R a F.O.O.L too and who told you that Boko Horam claimed responsibility? A new agency that you dont even trust yourself lol
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^

The most intelligent person I have met so far On Nairaland !
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
Nairalanders have reached previously unreachable levels of retardation grin grin Hip-Hip Hurray, the only literate comments they can come up with is F.O.O.O.L how quaint. grin
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

The most intelligent person I have met so far On Nairaland !

Here's a post from an American Financial Markets forum that i frequent.
This is what they are saying about the nigerian UN Building bombing - it is just another step for Africom to enter Nigeria,

I guess some of you guys need waking up,

Yesterday 07:55 AM
Post by  - EO 11110

africom scores again - al qaeda linked to nigeria bombing

Seems like the pentagon/state department are warming up to inject our boys into the oil rich country of Nigeria, whoopie-doo as if africa does
not have enough problems to worry about, another intervention breewing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/, 20097674.shtml

A car bomb tore through the United Nations' main office in Nigeria's capital Friday, flattening one wing of the building and leaving an unknown number of people dead.

A U.N. official in Geneva confirmed to CBS News that it was a bomb attack, and a Nigerian security official told Reuters news agency it was the result of a car bomb.

Nigeria, a nation of 150 million, is split between a largely Christian south and Muslim north. In recent months, the country has faced an increasing threat from a radical Muslim sect called Boko Haram, which wants to implement a strict version of Shariah law in the nation.

The group has carried out assassinations and bombings, including the June car bombing of the national headquarters of Nigeria's federal police that killed at least two people.

Earlier this month, the commander for U.S. military operations in Africa said Boko Haram may be trying to link with two al Qaeda-linked groups in other African countries to mount joint attacks in Nigeria.

Gen. Carter Ham told AP on Aug. 17 during a visit to Nigeria that "multiple sources" indicate Boko Haram made contacts with al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), which operates in northwest Africa, and with al-Shabab in Somalia.

^^^^ BOLD ABOVE,

Yes there you have it, the good ol general is saying that dreaded word "Al Qaeda", awww do i pity the multiple sheeple on Nairaland,

NAIJA BEHOLD YOUR SAVIOUR FROM BOMB ATTACKS!, Gen. Carter Ham

Place of birth - Portland, Oregon
Allegiance - United States of America
Service/branch - United States Army
Years of service - 1976 - present
Rank - General
Commands held - U.S. Africa Command
U.S. Army,  - Europe
U.S. 1st Infantry Division
Battles/wars - Operation Desert Storm
Operation Able Sentry  - (Macedonia)
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation Odyssey Dawn (Libya)
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
cap28:

bro the rothschild family are one of the most powerful european banking families in western europe - they own the british govt, their money can be traced back to the 19th century when they made a killing by buying up the entire british establishment after the napoleonic war, they are also known for providing loans to BOTH sides during conflict , they have controlling shares in almost every investment bank in the world, as you can see they are untouchable - even if they make bad investments and lose millions of dollars the govt compensates them with tax payers money - that is what happened here in the uk and in america, nat rothschild attended eton college (an elite secondary school here in england for the rich ) with david cameron and george osbourne, cameron kow tows to nat and is terrified of doing anything to upset him, mandelsohn is a paid up pro.stitute who does the bidding of the rothschild family, the biggest mistake that saif al islam ever made was to get close to these vampires, all they ever wanted was to steal libya's vast wealth, libya was the only african nation that remained outstide the rothschild banking cartel which uses debt peonage to usurp and control the economies of almost every country in the world.

Hmmm interesting cao28,

See what the blue-eyed white american boys on the Financial Markets forum i belong to are saying about the Libyan situation
below,

08-21-2011 11:12 PM

Posted by - Unclad Lad 

We have trully f**cked this nation up, Africom is here to save you africa! yeah right!
The necessity of oil is the mother of intervention,errm who else got alot barrels in that continent, Angola, Nigeria  *sighs*

http://news.yahoo.com/tripoli-falls-, 015336671.html

Gadhafi's whereabouts were unknown, though state TV broadcast his bitter pleas for Libyans to defend his regime. Opposition fighters captured his son and one-time heir apparent, Seif al-Islam, who along with his father faces charges of crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court in the Netherlands. Another son was in contact with rebels about surrendering, the opposition said.

"It's over, frizz-head," chanted hundreds of jubilant men and women massed in Green Square, using a mocking nickname of the curly-haired Gadhafi.
*************************************************************************************

08-22-2011 10:45 PM

Posted by - Not Sure 

Hurray! Hurray! Americaaaaa, fu*k yeah!
The Libyan People's gold will be safely in the hands of the House of Rothschild by year's end, and the Libyan People's oil resources will be under the control of British Petroleum, Total, and Chevron within a month.

**************************************************************************************

08-22-2011 01:26 AM

Posted by - Fanakapan 

Wonder if we'll ever know the extent to which NATO had to do this its self ? Even 3 weeks ago the so called rebels were Light Years away from this point . We really wanted their Oil so bad lol!

***************************************************************************************
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by banmaster(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
I pray this will not lead to war,
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
martinosi:

Hmmm interesting cao28,

See what the blue-eyed white american boys on the Financial Markets forum i belong to are saying about the Libyan situation
below,

08-21-2011 11:12 PM

Posted by - Unclad Lad 

We have trully f**cked this nation up, Africom is here to save you africa! yeah right!
The necessity of oil is the mother of intervention,errm who else got alot barrels in that continent, Angola, Nigeria  *sighs*

http://news.yahoo.com/tripoli-falls-, 015336671.html

Gadhafi's whereabouts were unknown, though state TV broadcast his bitter pleas for Libyans to defend his regime. Opposition fighters captured his son and one-time heir apparent, Seif al-Islam, who along with his father faces charges of crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court in the Netherlands. Another son was in contact with rebels about surrendering, the opposition said.

"It's over, frizz-head," chanted hundreds of jubilant men and women massed in Green Square, using a mocking nickname of the curly-haired Gadhafi.
*************************************************************************************

08-22-2011 10:45 PM

Posted by - Not Sure 

Hurray! Hurray! Americaaaaa, fu*k yeah!
The Libyan People's gold will be safely in the hands of the House of Rothschild by year's end, and the Libyan People's oil resources will be under the control of British Petroleum, Total, and Chevron within a month.

**************************************************************************************

08-22-2011 01:26 AM

Posted by - Fanakapan

Wonder if we'll ever know the extent to which NATO had to do this its self ? Even 3 weeks ago the so called rebels were Light Years away from this point . We really wanted their Oil so bad lol!

***************************************************************************************

im glad you posted this - at least some fools on this forum will start to understand what these europeans really think of africa and africans.

hahaha - some poster  even commented about angola and nigeria -  grin grin grin grin
i really do pity our people,  many of us have no idea what we are up against - at least the libyans were aware that they were being targeted because of their oil and gold.

you can see from the above comments that the posters are ecstatic about what has happened in libya because they will be the main beneficiaries of the economic rape of that country , as we speak all the major oil companies are racing into libya to grab up oil and gas contracts. you can see from the sneering remarks about africom that they know what is really going on, unfortunately the only people who dont know what is going on are the vast majority of nigerians.  To be honest i cant blame the vast majority of the nigerian populace for being ignorant - i blame the govts since IBB who have deliberately kept the vast majority of the population ignorant by failing to provide them with a decent standard of education.

this is why i marvel at people who claim gadaffi was a tyrant - what type of tyrant makes education up to secondary school level compulsory?  what type of  tyrant is willing to pay for you to go anywhere in the world in order to further your education right up to post graduate level?  in the western world university education is now being placed beyond the reach of the poor - anyone attempting to go to university in britain or america now has to be ready to place themselves into debt which they may never pay back until they enter their grave.

i pity all these ignorant nigerians on this forum who are still deluding themselves that this bomb blast was carried out by boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
martinosi - excellent analysis by dr tarpley:
nigeria watch out - you are on the list of nation states to be taken down by NATO - africom has succeeded in establishing a presence on the african continent .

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGoCxAIagFQ&NR/1[/flash]
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ceasyc(f): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2011
@topic - stu.pid buffoons + baboons

MAIDUGUR I -THE Yusifiyya movement popularly known as Boko Haram, Saturday, said that the reasons why they attacked the United Nations building in Abuja is because United States and the UN were supporting the Federal government of Nigeria in persecuting Muslims all over the country.

they considered the United States , the UN and the Nigeria government as a common enemy and such they would continue to attack them because they are infringing on the right of the muslims.

Abu Kakah accused the federal government of insincerity in dialoguing with them saying the only condition they can accept to dialogue with the federal government is unconditional release of all their members whom he said are in prisons all over the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

dis is bull4kingshit. MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM, RELIGION, RELIGION, RELIGION, DIS & DAT. hisssss. excuses 4 taking innocent lives = boo hoo. hope dem b suicide bombers as well who blow dem 4king sef up too = DEY REALLY SHUD! wot next? bomb buses, planes, etc = SCARY SHYT!

dem bombers shud b very easy to catch + persecute & b given capital punishment 4 their crimes, abi no b 9ja? if d president/authorities want it so, it wud b very easyyyyyy to apprehend dem bloody nutters. developed countries spends loadz of money to apprehend such pple in their country + outside their country. 9ja get loadz of money too but dem 2 busy putting loadz of money in their own pockets or personal Accounts or spending it on material/unnecessary things

Wat was osama bin laden + other bombers excuses or 4king reasons 4 their atrocities? Smh. after d bombing in d UK, for more than a month, everybody was a suspect in my eyes especially d ones with backpacks, i was so jumpy all d time wen i get on d buses or tube & i wasn't even on any of d blown up trains or bus.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL D BASTARD, OH NO I MEANT HUMANS D DEVIL + BASTARDS! Dem bombers SHUD blow themselves + their own family up and make d world a better/fairly better place to live WITHOUT DEM PSYCHOS. DAT is my bloody opinion so 4k Dem 4Kers + who disagrees
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by nolongTing: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
Buhari Decries Uncoordinated Security Forces

In his reaction, a former Head of State and presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, also decried the bomb attacks.

The general described the attack as a heart rending devastation and a great challenge to the emotion. A statement by his spokeman, Mr Yinka Odumakin, also quoted Buhari as saying that "It is my prayer that the Almighty will comfort all the bereaved and bring speedy recovery to all the wounded"

Frowning at the lazy official response that has accompanied serial challenges to security in the country.

He said, "There has yet to be any coordinated response by the security forces in the country. It is unprofessional and incompetent for our security agencies to surrender to this omnibus Boko Haram as the only clue to every security challenge.

"What that means that even [size=13pt]foreign interest[/size] can enter Nigeria today and wreak havoc and issue a statement in the name of Boko Haram and we will bury our dead and life continues".
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
nolongTing:

Buhari Decries Uncoordinated Security Forces

In his reaction, a former Head of State and presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, also decried the bomb attacks.

The general described the attack as a heart rending devastation and a great challenge to the emotion. A statement by his spokeman, Mr Yinka Odumakin, also quoted Buhari as saying that "It is my prayer that the Almighty will comfort all the bereaved and bring speedy recovery to all the wounded"

Frowning at the lazy official response that has accompanied serial challenges to security in the country.

He said, "There has yet to be any coordinated response by the security forces in the country. It is unprofessional and incompetent for our security agencies to surrender to this omnibus Boko Haram as the only clue to every security challenge.

"What that means that even [size=13pt]foreign interest[/size] can enter Nigeria today and wreak havoc and issue a statement in the name of Boko Haram and we will bury our dead and life continues".

Cant really blame the dude on this one but how does the Nigerian Govt carry out an investigation on
A PIECE OF LAND THAT DOES NOT FALL UNDER IT DIPLOMATIC JURISDICTION, HELLO IS ANY ONE HOME, ??

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP,

THE UN BUILDING IN NIGERIA IS NOT NIGERIAN PROPERTY BY DIPLOMATIC LAW AS WITH ANY OTHER EMBASSY OR DIPLOMATIC STATION IN NIGERIA!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by martinosi: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
ceasyc:

@topic - stu.pid buffoons + baboons

MAIDUGUR I -THE Yusifiyya movement popularly known as Boko Haram, Saturday, said that the reasons why they attacked the United Nations building in Abuja is because United States and the UN were supporting the Federal government of Nigeria in persecuting Muslims all over the country.

they considered the United States , the UN and the Nigeria government as a common enemy and such they would continue to attack them because they are infringing on the right of the muslims.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

[size=12pt][color=#770077]dis is bull4kingshit. MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM, RELIGION, RELIGION, RELIGION, DIS & DAT. hisssss. excuses 4 taking innocent lives = boo hoo. hope dem b suicide bombers as well who blow dem 4king sef up too = DEY REALLY SHUD! wot next? bomb buses, planes, etc = SCARY SHYT!

dem bombers shud b very easy to catch + persecute & b given capital punishment 4 their crimes, abi no b 9ja? if d president/authorities want it so, it wud b very easyyyyyy to apprehend dem bloody nutters. developed countries spends loadz of money to apprehend such pple in their country + outside their country. 9ja get loadz of money too but dem 2 busy putting loadz of money in their own pockets or personal Accounts or spending it on material/unnecessary things

U NEED TO CALM youself down and stop chatting crap, I guess you were all jumpy and scared during the
riots in Woolwich , Give me a Break!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
martinosi:

Cant really blame the dude on this one but how does the Nigerian Govt carry out an investigation on
A PIECE OF LAND THAT DOES NOT FALL UNDER IT DIPLOMATIC JURISDICTION, HELLO IS ANY ONE HOME, ??

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP,

THE UN BUILDING IN NIGERIA IS NOT NIGERIAN PROPERTY BY DIPLOMATIC LAW AS WITH ANY OTHER EMBASSY OR DIPLOMATIC STATION IN NIGERIA!!!

bro you really crack me up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Jayjey(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
god save us from this temptation. we shall overcome.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Jayjey(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
BREAK UP IS POSSIBLE BUT WITH A PRICE THAT IS WAR. ARE WE READY FOR THAT, I SURE BET THAT MOST WILL NOT SUPPORT THAT. THE AMALGAMATION OF 1914 IS A CURSE AND NOT A BLESSING, IT IS EVIDENT THAT WE ARE NOT ONE. NIGERIA IS ENDOW WITH RESOURCES AD YET WE CAN NOT TAP FROM IT TO BUILD AN EMPIRE. I JUST HOPE GOD WILL INTERVENE ON TIME BECAUSE WE ARE SITTING ON VESSEL OF GUN POWDER THAT IS ALREADY TAKING ADVERSE EFFECT ON OUR EMOTION, GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. I AM SORRY FOR NAIJA. IS WELL.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ceasyc(f): 1:12am On Aug 29, 2011
martinosi:

[b]U NEED TO CALM youself down and stop chatting crap, I guess you were all jumpy and scared during the
riots in Woolwich
, Give me a Break!!! [/b]

calm wetin + where did i chat crap mr perfect - NOT d jumpy part? ode! see dis biggest buffoon oh. na only u see my post? olofofo. tatafo. i guess u only saw d jumpy part AS MY POST LONG REACH? abi na only me feel dat way wen d bombings took place in d uk? bollocks! mr nl arsewipe, riot and bombing are d same in your world or dictionary hisssssssssssssssssssssss

mr trouble maker + crap chatter, even if i was jumpy cos of d riots/bombings, every1 is not 4king d same MUMU. idi.ot read my post well again mr/mrs give me a 4king break, if u cant comprehend then pls do bugger off & hug a transformer & get my last sentence in my last post below/above

ceasyc:

DAT is my bloody opinion so 4k Dem 4Kers + who disagrees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Will Retaliate Against UK Visa Bond / Emir Umar Farouk: Nigerians Will Beg Buhari To Do A Third Term / Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.