Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (16439 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Hambolaj01(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
The Nigerian UN ambassador is mad to have described it as an attack on the whole world. She should have consider what that reckless statement can create in the minds of the so-called stupid foreigners. It is indeed an open letter to something else which i will not name.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by passionate88: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
After they will say "Islam is a religion of peace", Peace indeed, in this their so called holy month of ramadam and a friday at that,, their holiest of days, Fucking Hypocrites.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by SIRNIMS(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
The dangerous suicidal attack has now become a stable in the Nigerian polity(just like in Iraq, Somalia, India, Pakistan).
Just 4 years ago, this will be unheard of, unthinkable and unimaginable. Nigerians were once adjudged as the happiest people on earth. That we love life so much that we can endure so much pain and yet be happy: is an understatement. This is no longer the case. Nigerians have suddenly become unNigeria. People for whatever consideration be it religion, politics ,social struggle are no longer pretending to be smiling anymore or value their lives that they cannot sacrifice same for a cause.

The issue at hand can never be divorced from Poverty and exploitation of Religion. Boko-haram (on BBC Hausa) was reported to have claimed responsibility for the attack(see attach). This further confirm what we all already know that poverty has made the lager majority to suddenly be over religious. The rich keep looting at an unimaginable manner, that one will suggest they visit a psychiatrist for mental analysis. Why will a person steal money he will not use or does need-insanity you will say. Nigerians now steal and loot in billions for the fun of it. Before now acquisition of wealth is a sure protection against insecurity. But this is no longer the case. Poverty and wide scale corruption has now resulted to fear, because whether we like it or not the oppressed, the exploited, the gullible, uneducated, poverty ridden and persons of no hope are now reacting violently. Everybody is scared and terrified. The victims of terrorism cut across all religious creed and social strata. Personally, there are places I used to go to unwind and socialize with my friends, now it is a luxury. Not even the Sallah celebrations will change my stand. This is even worse for the super rich that have much money, yet they cannot enjoy same in their country for fear of an attack. Is London, Alcapulco or US a better choice for vocation, I doubt.

The solution to this bombing trend is for the Government and all Nigerians to look inward. There must be restoration of family values such as honesty, love, being our brothers keepers, creation of jobs& employment opportunities, provision of power, supply of clean water, roads, food and we relate to one another as humans. We must all take steps to fight poverty and hardship at all level from our immediate family level, neighborhoods and the society at large.

Greed, wickedness, selfishness injustice in whatever form ,oppression must be condemn, especially at the highest level of authority. Most importantly people should always voice out against anything wrong. As it has been stated severally that “for evil to thrive in the land , good people only need to keep mute”. THE GOVERNMENT MUST BE COMPELED TO ACT URGENTLY BY WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY. THEY MUST DEVIATE FROM “THE BUSINESS AS USSUAL POSITION” FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY AND GOD, IF NIGERIANS WILL NOT CONTINUE TO LIVE IN FEAR!

I PRAY FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by looknlaff(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
Thot someone said after the pounding from the Army authorities, the Boko Haram people changed their name to Biko Haram in total surrender? Well, it doesn't look so to me.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by netghost: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
personally i wasted my vote
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by atasteve: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
Lord Jesus, you will trap the wise and powerful in the web of their craftiness and their counsels shall not prosper, amen.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by tinnymerit(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
Mr president is too too too dull for my likings.is this the reason they call him ab-dull chukwu?.he ought to have declare state of emergency in those animal living states.if not i think he is risking the come back of the military.     meanwhile some people are saying something abt third mainland bridge and bomb blast.abeg make dem no try am,if do that millions will die.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ShangoThor(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Some People are missing the point.
I never dismissed the fact that the US or CIA are stirring. If you look through the threads I had previously written, I discerned this fact months ago as it is apparent. However, the M.O. of the US is that they always take sides in a conflict, or stir up conflicts in order to gain a superior advantage or to protect their business interests.

But what is happening in Nigeria right now is down to Home Grown Islamic aggression. Some in the North believe that they are 'Culturally and Religiously superior'.
The last time the Police HQ was bombed in Abuja, we had the same reaction, those that argued that Nigerians would not be involved in such henious, dastardly atrocitieswink which baffles me because we come from the neck of the woods where millions of individuals were callously abducted and transported to other continents for financial gain), so in my opinion (some) Nigerians are very capable of perpetrating henious, callous and dastardly atrocities because they are primarily human beings and secondarily do not view citizens from other regions of the Country as their compatriots, amongst other reason. From the hacking to death of women and children in Jos to the attacks after the elections on certain citizens with impugnity.

Back to point, after the Suicide bombing on the Police HQ a Photograph emerged of the Boko Haram bomber, and he was Nigerian.

I make no apology for being a 'Separatist', however, it's time to cut the crap, it's time for all those in favour of living under a Sharia Nation State to stand up and be counted, and those that want an alternative have to start getting organised now, both politically and economically.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by shadowmay(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
well CNN is still saying no one has claimed responsibility so i don't know where BBC is getting the reports from
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by shadowmay(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
well said
honeric01:

Too many ignorant fools in Nigeria.

CIA and the US came up with : by 2015, Nigeria is going to break up.

Nigerians : they keep arguing with eachother, na lie, na true, instead of fiercely debunking and verbally attacking the CIA and the US for coming up with such an assertion over a sovereign country like Nigeria.

While they are still at arguing with eachother.

The CIA and the US bomb up a UN building in the process.

Nigerians : they start attacking eachother and accusing eachother.

The CIA and the US laughs at them and call them fools while working towards the main aim. (establishing REASONS why NIGERIA MUST break up).

Before 2015, they move in their military forces to come have a base in Nigeria, from there they take over just like they did and doing with Libya right now.

Una never know anything, they are also going to stop you people at their embassies if you think you can travel out of Nigeria with a Nigerian passport.

FACE YOUR FEARS, you NIGERIANS can't see/read the future even if it's shown on a 95" screen or written in your native language.

Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by shadowmay(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
check out

10 bomb blast in Nigeria between April 2010 and August 2011?
who is to blame?

http://www.asktheweber.com/view_poll.php?pid=220110826024747&report=vii
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ndigbo: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
As much as i don't believe this is home made Terror, GEJ should wake up from whatever slumber he's in and ask the security agencies to do something real fast! Personally i think things are getting worse as the day goes by.
If it's to loot us blind they will all have answers to the puzzle!u
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
Easily cos bbc has hausa service and its wat their folks listen to, and dey dnt wanna speak english too
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by BIGERBOY1: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
guys am not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but lets analyse this:
I was just watching france24 and I heard the french and italians hav already started grabing d lucrative oil deals even b4 d war is over,

1 since d wests misguided foray into playing globalpolice and war on teror, it has had serious runns on their economy and r at the risk of soverign bankrupcy

2 all this while china and to some lesser degree other BRIC nations hav been making inroads into africa at the expense of the west.

3 now d west cant compete on on level playing grounds with d new boys on d block, conflicts start eruptin in energy rich and strategic nations in ME & A. this nations incedentally hapen to hav huge chinese investments(sudan, lybia, nigeria etc). with conflicts come new opportunities; nato bombs (Military contracts) humanitarian crisis(did u know there r now patents on relief foods! d economics of that I leave 4 u tofind out) and lastly spliting a country or upsetting its existin govt(western corporations can now come in and sign new contracts, while d chinese and russians r sideliened)

4 I laughed wen I heard on france 24 d rebels warning d chinese dat they cant guarantee their investment, while france were guaranteed as early as april of 35% of oil contracts as early as april this yr.

now we can seat back and watch this drama unfolled while africa is re colonized and we woble in our silly north/south muslim/xtian arguments, or do somethin b4 its 2 late.

but as I said it might just be my thoughts but;
"drill deep to any recent conflict and u will find oil at the centre.of it"
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by olapluto(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
where's OBJ when you need him? I wish GEJ can just vacate Aso Rock for 1 month and let OBJ clear this mess called boko haram. I have absolute cofidence in OBJ to clear out this mess. GEJ should start calling OBJ now to ask for help because he's clearly out of depth.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Beaf: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola_pluto:

where's OBJ when you need him? I wish GEJ can just vacate Aso Rock for 1 month and let OBJ clear this mess called boko haram. I have absolute cofidence in OBJ to clear out this mess. GEJ should start calling OBJ now to ask for help because he's clearly out of depth.

Do you want all the people in Borno state to be wiped out like Odi and Zarki Biam were wiped out?
I will point a simple fact out; after the Odi massacre, the Niger Delta militancy only grew stronger and more sophisticated.

It looks like you wish for "strong", but meaningless actions that only bring tears and sorrow, actions that only worsen the existing problem. Think hard about what you are asking for.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Yahaya85(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ofcourse the spokeman of BOKO HARAM admit that they are responsible for the U.N building bomb blast,i hear him live at BBC HAUSA SERVICE,VOICE OF AMERICA HAUSA SERVICE,DUTCHWELLE HAUSA SERVICE,AND FRANCE RADIO INTERNATIONAL HAUSA SERVICE.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by chatterly: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nigeria as a country is a spent force,the 100 year experiment has failed woefully,the black man is not capable of managing a complex entity with vast resources like naija,see what is happening in drc and angola,the other big and resource blessed xtries in africa contrast that to small xtries like botswana and ghana,i thinkits time we broke up peacefully
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ShangoThor(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
Yahaya85:

Ofcourse the spokeman of BOKO HARAM admit that they are responsible for the U.N building bomb blast,i hear him live at BBC HAUSA SERVICE,VOICE OF AMERICA HAUSA SERVICE,DUTCHWELLE HAUSA SERVICE,AND FRANCE RADIO INTERNATIONAL HAUSA SERVICE.

Are you sure, because apparently, according to some board members Boko Haram are not loosely affiliated with any external bodies or incapable of wreaking such havoc?

chatterly:

Nigeria as a country is a spent force,the 100 year experiment has failed woefully,the black man is not capable of managing a complex entity with vast resources like naija,see what is happening in drc and angola,the other big and resource blessed xtries in africa contrast that to small xtries like botswana and ghana,i thinkits time we broke up peacefully

I love it blunt (the truth), its crystal clear.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ownedbyme: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is simply another western conspiracy to take over another oil rich nation. why bomb UN mission building? New world order tactics
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by kpogede77: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
Every body is accusing US, CIA, NATO but no one is calling IBB, ATIKU, CIROMA,BUHARI, NPLF who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable over GEJ. Is it US that did all the bombing in Maiduguri?
There will be civil war without SNC
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by japhet2233: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
OBJ is the best president that has ever rule, i wish he was still in power he would have change maduguri to a pit of hell and it citizen will be beggars every where
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Beaf: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
kpogede77:

Every body is accusing US, CIA, NATO but no one is calling IBB, ATIKU, CIROMA,BUHARI, NPLF who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable over GEJ. Is it US that did all the bombing in Maiduguri?

Thank you. It just shows how shallow some peoples reasoning is. Why would the West sponsor suicide bombers to bomb the North where there is no oil?
Wikileaks also showed recently that Shell practically owns the country.

I don't know why some people choose to believe mad sounding conspiracy theories. Its quite sad.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by RoadStar: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
kpogede77:

These Boko Haram guys have been around even during the days of Yar'adua.
U just give these guys too much credit.
This is merely the work of religious extremists. Not IBB, Buhari Atiku , CIA ,MOSSAD etc.

Our best bet is to produce funds for drones in nothern Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by EvilBrain1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
Our reetard president hasn't even bothered to make a statement yet. Barack Obama has said something, Ban Kii-Moon has said something, but Jonathan could only sent his houseboy to read a senseless statement.

What, is he still hiding under a table? He can't take 5 minutes out of his "busy schedule" to reassure Nigerians in person?

What a m0r0n! We are really in for it in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by ak47mann(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
fresh air fresh air angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by olaolabiy: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola_pluto:

The same way OBJ cleared out the 'mess' of Sharia when Northerners wanted it? Some of you guys give this thing called OBJ too much credit. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by EvilBrain1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

The same way OBJ cleared out the 'mess' of Sharia when Northerners wanted it? Some of you guys give this thing called OBJ too much credit. undecided

I wouldn"t exactly call OBJ a good leader, but right now GEJ is making him look like Solomon the wise. I never thought I would look back on the Obasanjo days with fondness. Jonathan has taken government incompetence to previously unfathomable heights.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2011
nigeria is on the verge of western annexation just like ivory coast and boko haram aka CIA are going to be the ones to make this a possibility - there is no way in hell any two bit islamic group in nigeria could have carried out such a bold act - the UN building in nigeria is crawling with US and British intelligence people - they know everything that is happening in nigeria - this is a CIA/MI6 operation pure and simple - nigeria has been designated for takeover - some people are talking about 2015 - i think its going to happen earlier - some people will ask why are america and britain doing this - the answer is simple - to flush china out of nigeria.

consider this - libya highest oil reserves in africa and substantial chinese investment
nigeria - no 2 in oil reserves - very substantial chinese investments
angola - no 3 in oil reserves - substantial chinese investments

mark it down the above two countries (libya is now under attack as you know) are NATO targets and are about to experience severe destabilisation campaigns from the NATO member states in order to flush china out of africa and consolidate western stranglehold on all oil reserves in africa.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by honeric01(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^^

Wait until some people say you're crazy for thinking this up.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by tothemax86: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2011
@ cap28 why would america and britain bomb naija?? the thing about libya is not correct because libya is the number one supplier of oil to europe, so why would europe want to plan something there?
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by tothemax86: 1:48am On Aug 27, 2011
it is nice to think conspiracy theories but there is a limit to all this. Did america hack down and mame innocent women and children in JOS Or is that just a coincidence, USE YOUR BRAIN!! it is our people doing this with collaborations from the arab world. You mad men probably think america bombed the twin towers right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries / FAAC Shares ₦581.566 Billion February Revenue / Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.