Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (16440 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by honeric01(m): 1:53am On Aug 27, 2011
tothemax86:

@ cap28 why would america and britain bomb naija?? the thing about libya is not correct because libya is the number one supplier of oil to europe, so why would europe want to plan something there?

You keep asking questions you should have known by now, GADDAFI planned to NATIONALIZE all the oil companies in Libya, thereby making the OIL companies serve his people first before any foreigner, 90% of the oil companies are from the west, so you can do the mathematics now.

He also said Africans should come together, have a common currency and a common goal too, these plans infuriated the slave masters which led to his blackmail and "forceful" removal through machinery who pretended to be Libyan people fighting for "freedom" most of these rebels are KNOWN Al quedda members, yet the west supported and used them because they serve their interest.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Ericology(m): 2:07am On Aug 27, 2011
honeric01:

You keep asking questions you should have known by now, GADDAFI planned to NATIONALIZE all the oil companies in Libya, thereby making the OIL companies serve his people first before any foreigner, 90% of the oil companies are from the west, so you can do the mathematics now.

He also said Africans should come together, have a common currency and a common goal too, these plans infuriated the slave masters which led to his blackmail and "forceful" removal through machinery who pretended to be Libyan people fighting for "freedom" most of these rebels are KNOWN Al quedda members, yet the west supported and used them because they serve their interest.

Yeah yeah yeah,, America is responsible for the massacre of Igbos in the 60s, yeah they formed Maitatsine terror group, yes they chopped of Gideon Akalukas head in Kano for his wive's abuse of the koran, waow, America imposed Sharia on 12 or so northern states and damned our constitution, sure they killed and pillaged cuz of an article on disday abt Prph Mohammed, America scuttled our miss world pageant, oh i forgot, they burned down Kano when Reinhard Bonnke wanted to hold a crusade in Kano, Lest i forget, America destroyed parts of the north cuz an old Danish cartoonist tried a funny one on Mohammed, Oops, America hacked down our NYSC members cuz of last elections, At last they ve bombed UN headquarters. Waowwww America is evil, MCHEWWWWWWWWWW, No amt of education can change de mindset of out northern muslim brothers, If i havent been with Yoruba muslims, i wld have thought Islam was just a cult religion
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by REVOLUTNIS: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2011
FOOLS!!!!! THAT IS WHY GOD AND NATURE WILL
KEEP PUNISHING THEM AND THEIR NORTHERNER
TERRORIST IMAMS EVEN THEIR LEADERS,
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by honeric01(m): 2:12am On Aug 27, 2011
Ericology:

Yeah yeah yeah,, America is responsible for the massacre of Igbos in the 60s,  yeah they formed Maitatsine terror group,  yes they chopped of Gideon Akalukas head in Kano for his wive's abuse of the koran,  waow, America imposed Sharia on 12 or so northern states and damned our constitution, sure they killed and pillaged cuz of an article on disday abt Prph Mohammed, America scuttled our miss world pageant, oh i forgot, they burned down Kano when Reinhard Bonnke wanted to hold a crusade in Kano,  Lest i forget, America destroyed parts of the north cuz an old Danish cartoonist tried a funny one on Mohammed, Oops, America hacked down our NYSC members cuz of last elections, At last they ve bombed UN headquarters. Waowwww America is evil,  MCHEWWWWWWWWWW, No amt of education can change de mindset of out northern muslim brothers, If i havent been with Yoruba muslims, i wld have thought Islam was just a cult religion

Hope you can read well? he wanted to know why the west invaded Libya and i gave him the answers, if you think otherwise, then tell us why you think the west BROKE all protocol (they set the rules themselves) just to remove Gaddafi while ignoring the massacre going on in Syria, Bahrain and other western puppet nations in the world.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by igboboy1(m): 2:29am On Aug 27, 2011
Ericology:

Yeah yeah yeah,, America is responsible for the massacre of Igbos in the 60s,  yeah they formed Maitatsine terror group,  yes they chopped of Gideon Akalukas head in Kano for his wive's abuse of the koran,  waow, America imposed Sharia on 12 or so northern states and damned our constitution, sure they killed and pillaged cuz of an article on disday abt Prph Mohammed, America scuttled our miss world pageant, oh i forgot, they burned down Kano when Reinhard Bonnke wanted to hold a crusade in Kano,  Lest i forget, America destroyed parts of the north cuz an old Danish cartoonist tried a funny one on Mohammed, Oops, America hacked down our NYSC members cuz of last elections, At last they ve bombed UN headquarters. Waowwww America is evil,  MCHEWWWWWWWWWW, No amt of education can change de mindset of out northern muslim brothers, If i havent been with Yoruba muslims, i wld have thought Islam was just a cult religion

you must have not met eko-ile or seanet002

Alhaji Abdul Azeez Arisekola Alao this guy's daughter is married to Abdulmutllab's brother, this guy is the chairperson of the sharia banking  board,

after we go dey blame hausa solely, i wont be surprised if this perpetrator is from OYO, after dem no get mallam for SW?
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by labidox: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Jihad is here just like it was in the past. right now we can appreciate the suffering of people that were alive when the first set of terrorist(jihadist) started all these troubles.we ve got only 2 options , the first is to fight back to save our identity or just look on and be forced into the "religion of peace". Perilious times indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Lanrefemi: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2011
Shame on all the northern leaders especially their governors and parliamentarians, these boko haram guys are not ghost nor spirits and I believe most of these so-called northern elders including the islamic leaders needs to join hands with the federal government to stop the activities of this islamic terrorist. GEJ cannot solve this problem on his own he needs the cooperation of the northerners.

It's time muslims all over nigeria starts to speak out loudly against these criminals because they are committing all these atrocities in your name.

If care is not taking this might just be the beginning of the end for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cryingbaby: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2011
I am very very angry with both Nigerian government and boko haram members and as well nigerian people we should be careful of the west all they need is oil all countries in problem in the world are oil producing countries how really sure are we is boko haram not what happend in iraq.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by bankol18(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Nigeria is def on the brink of collapse the question now is how soon will it happen? and yeah call me a myopic fool,pessimist whatever, its just something that must happen.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Exponental(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2011
I smell military coup.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by yeye4live(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2011
its just a pity am a nigerian,i see more n more destruction comin cuse our dear president is a weakling
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by samyng(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2011
GOD HELP NIGERIA AND SAFE US ALL YOUR CHILDREN.

WE ALL NEED TO PRAY HARD ABOUT ALL THIS

Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by true2god: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2011
[b][b][b]Too many ignorant fools in Nigeria.

CIA and the US came up with : by 2015, Nigeria is going to break up.

Nigerians : they keep arguing with eachother, na lie, na true, instead of fiercely debunking and verbally attacking the CIA and the US for coming up with such an assertion over a sovereign country like Nigeria.

While they are still at arguing with eachother.

The CIA and the US bomb up a UN building in the process.

Nigerians : they start attacking eachother and accusing eachother.

The CIA and the US laughs at them and call them fools while working towards the main aim. (establishing REASONS why NIGERIA MUST break up).

Before 2015, they move in their military forces to come have a base in Nigeria, from there they take over just like they did and doing with Libya right now.

Una never know anything, they are also going to stop you people at their embassies if you think you can travel out of Nigeria with a Nigerian passport.

FACE YOUR FEARS, you NIGERIANS can't see/read the future even if it's shown on a 95" screen or written in your native language[/b][/b][/b][i][/i]

this is an intelligent psot. i am begining to think differnetly on this 'BO HARA' STUFF DAT WESTERN MEDIA IS MAKING US TO BELIEV
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by rhymz(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2011
Seriously, the audacity of this particular act, coupled with the fact that there is no sane reason to for the BokoHaram boys to want to bomb the UN building.
Besides, the sophistry of these bombings is without doubt professional and could not have been carried out by any ragtag religious extremist sect, especially not by those extremely illiterate Almajiris.
There is sth going on hear and I think it explains why they have continued to evade our security agencies and their intelligence.
I sincerely doubt this is home-based terrorism, it is like some forces are trying to prove a point, they are possibly using some Nigerians anyway but this, I repeat this attacks are increasingly becoming strange and out of sync.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2011
true2god:

[b][b][b]Too many ignorant fools in Nigeria.

CIA and the US came up with : by 2015, Nigeria is going to break up.

Nigerians : they keep arguing with eachother, na lie, na true, instead of fiercely debunking and verbally attacking the CIA and the US for coming up with such an assertion over a sovereign country like Nigeria.

While they are still at arguing with eachother.

The CIA and the US bomb up a UN building in the process.

Nigerians : they start attacking eachother and accusing eachother.

The CIA and the US laughs at them and call them fools while working towards the main aim. (establishing REASONS why NIGERIA MUST break up).

Before 2015, they move in their military forces to come have a base in Nigeria, from there they take over just like they did and doing with Libya right now.

Una never know anything, they are also going to stop you people at their embassies if you think you can travel out of Nigeria with a Nigerian passport.

FACE YOUR FEARS, you NIGERIANS can't see/read the future even if it's shown on a 95" screen or written in your native language[/b][/b][/b][i][/i]

this is an intelligent psot. i am begining to think differnetly on this 'BO HARA' STUFF DAT WESTERN MEDIA IS MAKING US TO BELIEV

I have not heard such rubbish and gibberish in such a long time !!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Gbenge77(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2011
The signs are ominous
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by kulutempa: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2011
rhymz:

Seriously, the audacity of this particular act, coupled with the fact that there is no sane reason to for the BokoHaram boys to want to bomb the UN building.
Besides, the sophistry of these bombings is without doubt professional and could not have been carried out by any ragtag religious extremist sect, especially not by those extremely illiterate Almajiris.
There is sth going on hear and I think it explains why they have continued to evade our security agencies and their intelligence.
I sincerely doubt this is home-based terrorism, it is like some forces are trying to prove a point, they are possibly using some Nigerians anyway but this, I repeat this attacks are increasingly becoming strange and out of sync.

Spot on.  It just doesn't add up.  I have a theory and it goes like this:   Boko Haram being a radical islamic organisation has quite a lot in common with Al Qaeda and I would not be surprised if they get some funding from them.   Al Qaeda in turn has an axe to grind with the UN and organisations which it believes promotes Western ideas and values in the Islamic world.  It is therefore not far fetched for Al Qaeda to have a joint venture with Boko Haram in Nigeria whereby it provides it with funding and training for its local activities and in return Boko Haram provides it with logistics and personnel for attacking Western targets of opportunity in Nigeria.  I think Boko Haram has now become  an Al-Qaeda franchise for Nigeria and the omen is not looking good for the country.   To make matters worse, I think Boko Haram has symphatisers within the Nigerian intelligence, military and political circles which is why it has been very difficult to penetrate them and obtain critical intelligence about their structure, methods, and operations.   We are in effect dealing with a national terrorist organisation which has morphed into an international network of terrorists, right under the noses of our clueless security agencies, and corrupt, pig greedy leaders.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2011
Something is just not right with story e.g
1. The claim that the car broke two gates to access rhe UN building

a car? Or a caterpillar. A car cannot even break my house gate talk much of UN structure. Are their gate made from straw or is their more to this claim. No be only one gate but 1, 2 haba

2. A ship loaded with WMDs (on an american vessel) was discovered in Lagos port 3 days ago originating from USA (source: NTA news). That is baffling, mind boggling. I got 2015 prophesy on my mind

They said the easiest way to predict the future is to create it.
But the question is, Who inspired the 2015 prophet? God? inspired
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2011
the americans are setting you up for invasion and you still cant see it - there is no way any islamic sect in nigeria could have carried out this act - all UN buildings have tight security, this was carried out by the CIA/MI6.

a few days ago the MI6 was bragging about how they have been behind this so called uprising that took place in libya - in the early days of the libyan situation britain were denying all links with those so called rebels now when they feel that they have almost acheived their objective they are openly boasting about how they supplied weapons, intelligence etc this is the same way they will be boasting about nigeria after they have acheived their goal which is : to destabilise the entire country, provoke an inter ethnic war between the northerners and southerners and finally balkanise the entire country - the end result is to force china to abandon their investments in nigeria by bringing about a complete collapse in law and order - remember the chinese werre the first people to evacuate their nationals from libya when these rebels started this mess in libya.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^

I am ashamed to be living in the same civilized world of the UK as you are.

To come up with that statement is beyond belief.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But honestly Libya was different, I kind of think that there was a setup cos of OIL undecided
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by kulutempa: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2011
cap28:

the americans are setting you up for invasion and you still cant see it - there is no way any islamic sect in nigeria could have carried out this act - all UN buildings have tight security, this was carried out by the CIA/MI6.

a few days ago the MI6 was bragging about how they have been behind this so called uprising that took place in libya - in the early days of the libyan situation britain were denying all links with those so called rebels now when they feel that they have almost acheived their objective they are openly boasting about how they supplied weapons,  intelligence etc this is the same way they will be boasting about nigeria after they have acheived their goal which is : to destabilise the entire country, provoke an inter ethnic war between the northerners and southerners and finally balkanise the entire country - the end result is to force china to abandon their investments in nigeria by bringing about a complete collapse in law and order - remember the chinese werre the first people to evacuate their nationals from libya when these rebels started this mess in libya.

@cap28 Wait a minute.  Why would  the CIA and MI6 blow up the UN building with their nationals inside   Why have they not like the Chinese started evacuating their nationals from Nigeria?   Just asking.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel can u tell me why u think my statement is beyond belief?
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2011
kulutempa:

Wait a minute. Why would the CIA and MI6 blow up the UN building with their nationals inside. Why have they not like the Chinese started evacuating their nationals from Nigeria Just asking?

remember 9/11? if the US govt could kill 3,000 of their own citizens on their own soil and then pin it on Sadam in order to justify an Iraq invasion what makes you think they would not blow up a UN building in nigeria in order to destabilise the entire country and get northerners and southerners pointing fingers at each other, when the situation starts descending into anarchy they can appear like the saviours and claim that they need to intervene on the grounds of humanitarianism or Right to Protect as its referred to under the UN charter.

by the way i didnt know china had already started evacuating their nationals from nigeria - so it seems as if america and britain's plans are working already.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Kingsley001: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2011
why is Nigeria always like dis, seems they always wait for an attack before taking any serious step in settling dis boko haram issue, cant the security forces take some proactive measures? To even think that d they got a wind of the attack and did nothing and had armed men on ground that just cocked but never shot (only God knew if they had bullet) is honestly disappointing, Goodluck, U'v got to sit Up!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2011
Jon.Bee:

Something is just not right with story e.g
1. The claim that the car broke two gates to access rhe UN building

a car? Or a caterpillar. A car cannot even break my house gate talk much of UN structure. Are their gate made from straw or is their more to this claim. No be only one gate but 1, 2 haba

2. A ship loaded with WMDs (on an american vessel) was discovered in Lagos port 3 days ago originating from USA (source: NTA news). That is baffling, mind boggling. I got 2015 prophesy on my mind

They said the easiest way to predict the future is to create it.
But the question is, Who inspired the 2015 prophet? God? inspired
I think the USA has gotten wot they want. Boko Haram didn't do this, it is a setup, so that they can come into 9ja.
God help us!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2011
Education , was the word I was looking for.

Bandwagon jumping onto hearsay conspiracy ideas is no longer funny but a threat to the TRUTH.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by bakasi4: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Nigerians please be calm. Nigeria will go through all this in a matter of days. And the real substance of this bombing and the way forward shall be glister clear to all. We shall all be relieved of this burden. The UN and the US are not sleeping over Nigeria. Al Qaeda has found a root in Nigeria and it requires the massive support of our president and government to come out stronger as a nation vehemently in opposition of this satanic movement on the surface of planet earth.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by cap28: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2011
frosbel:

Education , was the word I was looking for.

Bandwagon jumping onto hearsay conspiracy ideas is no longer funny but a threat to the TRUTH.

You say you are ashamed to be living in the same CIVILISED country as me but did you know that as we speak these your CIVILISED MASTERS are looking the other way while those racist al qaeda criminals are rounding up anyone in tripoli with black skin and are massacring them, the western media is not reporting this story instead the BBC is referring to all these dead black african people as "suspected mercenaries" do you think the BBC would allow those arab barbarians to massacre hundreds of white "suspected mercenaries" like that.

i dont really bother with people like you because you are too mentally ret.arded to understand what is really going on, keep up your ignorant display as  you do not know any better.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^^

You are insulting me when that comment was not meant for you  undecided

grin

Wow it's weekend , take it easy.

As for Libya we agree !!!!! The WEST have made a grave error and allowed a terror group to take over the country !

Where we disagree is to blame the west for happenings in Nigeria.

That one is plain Islamic terror and I make no apologies for saying this !
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by kulutempa: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2011
cap28:

remember 9/11?  if the US govt could kill 3,000 of their own citizens on their own soil and then pin it on Sadam in order to justify an Iraq invasion what makes you think they would not blow up a UN building in nigeria in order to destabilise the entire country and get northerners and southerners pointing fingers at each other, when the situation starts descending into anarchy they can appear like the saviours and claim that they need to intervene on the grounds of humanitarianism or Right to Protect as its referred to under the UN charter.

by the way i didnt know china had already started evacuating their nationals from nigeria - so it seems as if america and britain's plans are working already.

So the US government is responsible for 9/11 in order to provide justification for the Iraqi invasion?   Was that also the justification for the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11?  And why did they not kill any of their citizens before invading Iraq during the first Gulf war in 1991?    By the way I did not say that China had started evacuating their nationals from Nigeria.  What I meant to say is that if the Chinese who you said evacuated their citizens from Libya at the start of the crisis, it seems rather odd that the Americans and British had not yet started doing the same in Nigeria, which according to you they are hell bent on destabilising in order to "invade us".   I reckon that if America has to kill any of her citizens, or blow up  buildings in their own country  in order to justify invading another country, there would be no people or buildings left in America by now grin
If your theory is right, they should have blown up Aso rock, or the Nigerian  National Assembly, not the UN building.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS by macroworld: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2011
I believe there is an international dimension to all this. God will expose those who are behind it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief / Akin Adesina: I’m Ashamed Of Nigeria’s 4,500MW Of Power / Breaking: Anambra Speaker, Maduagwu, Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.