Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. (5448 Views)

You Won't Believe What Happened After I Took Her To An Hotel (pics) / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / I Can't Believe My FiancΓ©e Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mennnn,I went to my traveling agent place today ooo,after everything I was so happy because every thing is going well.
Coming back,I decided to branch a well known super market,that's how a guy approached me and said he likes me and would love to have sex with me.
I was shocked and confused,my fellow guy.
Menn,I change am for am once, people gathered and I started to explain what the idiot told me, before you know the guy disappeared ooo(ran away)
So gay guys really day this country,spit.
I for blow im mouth my only regret!

14 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good one, you for slap am join

8 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Cgy1: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
What
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by garriAndsugar: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Even the ones on nairaland are even proud self..

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Premiumwriter: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
The mumu don go listen to one motivational speaker grin

17 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
You did well. But I don't understand the relationship between what happened in the shopping mall and your travel arrangement.

31 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by virginprincess(f): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm sure he saw a trace of something like that in you that why he muster the courage to approach you,only your moniker sef is making me suspect you undecided.

12 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
bukky1994:
Good one, you for slap am join

My brother,nah my regret be that.
I fell agitated right now!
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Even the ones on nairaland are even proud self..

Things are really happening ooo

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm sure he saw a trace of something like that in you that why he muster the courage to approach you,only your moniker sef is making me suspect you undecided.

Stop saying trash,that name has nothing to do with what happened today.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
You did well. But I don't understand the relationship between what happened in the shopping mall and your travel arrangement.

I told you what brought me out today, normal I don't go out, even things I use I order them online
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by greenermodels: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
As a teenager then, gays were non existent, we later started hearing about them on the news from USA, today, it's becoming a reality. Homosexuality is an acquired habit that shouldn't be allowed to take roots in our society.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

My brother,nah my regret be that.
I fell agitated right now!
no worry
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by TheboyGhost(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
If I talk now, them go come for me grin

Life make sense ooh grin grin

10 mentions in minutes...

I don give up....
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

I told you what brought me out today, normal I don't go out, even things I use I order them online
Can't your story be understood without that part? Without explaining what took you to a shopping mall, can't it be understood or believed that someone met you in the mall?

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Beebah321(f): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Your village people don follow you enter super market grin grin
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Beebah321:
Your village people don follow you enter super market grin grin

The guy nah wan idiot like this were I no know from Adam,my greatest regret will be me not slapping or punching that bastard!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Can't your story be understood without that part? Without explaining what took you to a shopping mall, can't it be understood or believed that someone met you in the mall?

Stop this nonesses,take the ice,and leave the cake!

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Stop this nonesses,take the ice,and leave the cake!
Can you take the ice without your hand touching the cake when the two are mixed up and served together? Answer this or stop your nonsense.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
virginprincess:

Thats how gay pple think....they beleive everybody is gay inside them.....
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Estheradamma(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
What if he was just messing with you?
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Can you take the ice without your hand touching the cake when the two are mixed up and served together? Answer this or stop your nonsense.

Was the cake not baked before the ice,stop saying shit!
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Thats how gay pple think....they beleive everybody is gay inside them.....

My brother, things just day vex me more if I remember that shit incident
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Estheradamma:
What if he was just messing with you?

I don't think so,him get luck say no be area,they for put Boris for im body.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Was the cake not baked before the ice,stop saying shit!
No. The first paragraphs talk about your travel arrangement. Should I have read the last paragraph without reading the first one? Do you read from the bottom to the top?
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Estheradamma(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

I don't think so,him get luck say no be area,they for put Boris for im body.
Lolzz...its not his fault he found u attractive na

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Estheradamma:
Lolzz...its not his fault he found u attractive na

Bullshit,I want to be attractive to my girls,and not one Johnson!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
No. The first paragraphs talk about your travel arrangement. Should I have read the last paragraph without reading the first one? Do you read from the bottom to the top?

Please can you be sensible oga,I am suspecting you ooo.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by immortalcrown(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Please can you be sensible oga,I am suspected you ooo.
Madam, have you proven to be more sensible than I am? Madam, suspect me. If you like, claim I am the person who approached you. Your suspicion does not move me.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Estheradamma(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Roseodd:

Bullshit,I want to be attractive to my girls,and not one Johnson!
lol.. That wont be hard then.... smiley

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Madam, have you proven to be more sensible than I am? Madam, suspect me. If you like, claim I am the person who approached you. Your suspicion does not move me.

If e sure for you upload your picture guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Likes You. / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.