Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. (5462 Views)

You Won't Believe What Happened After I Took Her To An Hotel (pics) / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by LINTUNE(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
if i catch you,,,I will tie your hands and legs with chain and call gay men to fûck the living day light out of your anus and you will lick their sperm to their satisfaction...you need sperm ejaculation into your anus to help revive your dead brain wink wink
lol, i spit on your grave will come into play...the way I will kill u and the others will be unimaginable....na horse go Bleep your anus...then eliphant, lol I'll make sure these animals Bleep u till u die ..
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by okunwaye(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
if i catch you,,,I will tie your hands and legs with chain and call gay men to fûck the living day light out of your anus and you will lick their sperm to their satisfaction...you need sperm ejaculation into your anus to help revive your dead brain wink wink
Just pray our path never cross in this life. Because the day I see you, blood will come out from your penis. angry
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Candidlady: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Roseodd:

Devil go punish all those gay.
They will forever be tormented

You are so senseless

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Candidlady:

You are so senseless

Your life will never see good, because you are disgusting.
Idiot foolllllllllllllllll
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol, i spit on your grave will come into play...the way I will kill u and the others will be unimaginable....na horse go Bleep your anus...then eliphant, lol I'll make sure these animals Bleep u till u die ..

Your life will be scattered forever,HIV will be your portion forever
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by LINTUNE(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Roseodd:

Your life will be scattered forever,HIV will be your portion forever
like it scattered and killed your mother, now it's messing with your life?
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
my father need a dick to rest inside his anus wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
undecided undecided No need sir grin
undecided undecided
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
okunwaye:

Just pray our path never cross in this life. Because the day I see you, blood will come out from your penis. angry
Rubbish....submit your anus for cleansing with a hot dick...you need good anal sex from a man...a good porstrate body shaking orgasm will help reformat your brain wink wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
LINTUNE:
offpoint!! grin grin
Ofcourse that is why you need a mans penis to explore your anus because the feeling is sensational...failure to do that then premature death will be your portion and when you choke and die untimely..termites in the grave will feast on your anus you refuse your same gender to explore...so better submit your anus for better knacking wink wink

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2022
LINTUNE:
like it scattered and killed your mother, now it's messing with your life?

See this bastard,my mother is alive and healthy!
Your father will forever weep for your generations because nothing good will ever come out from your lineage!
I dreamt last night that you are HIV positive,go for test fast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How God Saved Me In A Brothel / Punishment For Players/heartbreakers / Virgin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.