Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. (5465 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, Op you Bleep up

You for play along carry the manchi go area make them blend am wotowoto

Chai, if na me ehn

Na all this kind people I dey find, by the time wey we don keep am for devil's pit drill am drilling upon drilling no be person go tell am say make he choose another profession.

The last one wey we drill, today na pastor him be for Apostolic

Ah!
This your advice would have been the best,I for tell am make we go my house.
Chai,that guy penis for no follow am reach house.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Streetmovement(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

Ah!

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You don see am na
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

You are a big fool,go check the meaning of rose in Roman.
I use roseodd because of gamble.
You are a gay,and you will be exposed soonest

Rose is the symbol of the Roman goddess of love.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2022
Back then 2009 while seeking for admission, a fellow jambite like I was then, I this guy with other 2guys do come together library back then to read/study.

This guy the day I touched his phone probably to see his picture I was so shock that it kept ranging on my head what I just say, no single ladies pics was on his phone all I could see were guys all through, not only there were all guys but 90% of his pictures were on men nudity.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Slmgirldippussy: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:
Mennnn,I went to my traveling agent place today ooo,after everything I was so happy because every thing is going well.
Coming back,I decided to branch a well known super market,that's how a guy approached me and said he likes me and would love to have sex with me.
I was shocked and confused,my fellow guy.
Menn,I change am for am once, people gathered and I started to explain what the idiot told me, before you know the guy disappeared ooo(ran away)
So gay guys really day this country,spit.
I for blow im mouth my only regret!

Yes umbrateeth04 is a self professed gay man on this forum. I guess he is the one that approached you. Chai you would have collected his number find a way to corner him. Then kil him
There are several of them on this forum
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Slmgirldippussy: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

Ah!

Wow nice nice response �
Umbrateeth04 we will kill all of una
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Slmgirldippussy: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
greenermodels:
As a teenager then, gays were non existent, we later started hearing about them on the news from USA, today, it's becoming a reality. Homosexuality is an acquired habit that shouldn't be allowed to take roots in our society.

Thank you sir
Umbrateeth04 U dey hear

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Yes umbrateeth04 is a self professed gay man on this forum. I guess he is the one that approached you. Chai you would have collected his number find a way to corner him. Then kil him
There are several of them on this forum
i am so happy for causing you sleepless night and restlessness...i will keep tormenting you in this forum until you tell guys to start allowing gay men ramm their anus...they are missing a lot in sweet anal sex grin wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Thank you sir
Umbrateeth04 U dey hear
i hear say men dey want submit their anus to me for drilling grin wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2022
greenermodels:
As a teenager then, gays were non existent, we later started hearing about them on the news from USA, today, it's becoming a reality. Homosexuality is an acquired habit that shouldn't be allowed to take roots in our society.
Fool...going by your stupid analogy heterosexual is an acquired habit that shouldn't be allowed to take roots in our society grin cheesy...shitbrain
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:
Mennnn,I went to my traveling agent place today ooo,after everything I was so happy because every thing is going well.
Coming back,I decided to branch a well known super market,that's how a guy approached me and said he likes me and would love to have sex with me.
I was shocked and confused,my fellow guy.
Menn,I change am for am once, people gathered and I started to explain what the idiot told me, before you know the guy disappeared ooo(ran away)
So gay guys really day this country,spit.
I for blow im mouth my only regret!
You are missing a lot in anal sex...you should have given him a try to slot his schlong into your butthole...i swear you will cling to him and never let him go wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Wow nice nice response �
Umbrateeth04 we will kill all of una
We will start by burning all of you one by one..total extermination to all useless emptyheaded homophobe. grin
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by LINTUNE(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

Any day I catch any gay guy,I go do am strong thing.
Very disgusting set of humans
before I used to feel that everyone should just mind their business and live their lives the way they want,but now I think we should try and eradicate this ppl,before it will be come a norm...some of them are even trying to force this shit on us...
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
BritishAirways:
that will be wrong. It's better to just tell him off instead of physical confrontation
you're right
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Lemme rest here grin
come rest for my humble abode smiley
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Lemme rest here grin
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Templee333(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
i think we should stop being shallow minded. Why attack a person because he is gay? Homosexuality isn't a crime, it's natural. Incase you guys don't know, attacking gays won't bring down the price of petrol. may we just learn to focus on how to build ourselves than judging others for things that never contribute to our developement in anyway

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are missing a lot in anal sex...you should have given him a try to slot his schlong into your butthole...i swear you will cling to him and never let him go wink

God go punish you and the father that fathered your father.
Bastard,show your face if e sure for you.
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
before I used to feel that everyone should just mind their business and live their lives the way they want,but now I think we should try and eradicate this ppl,before it will be come a norm...some of them are even trying to force this shit on us...

Devil go punish all those gay.
They will forever be tormented
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Roseodd: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Templee333:
i think we should stop being shallow minded. Why attack a person because he is gay? Homosexuality isn't a crime, it's natural. Incase you guys don't know, attacking gays won't bring down the price of petrol. may we just learn to focus on how to build ourselves than judging others for things that never contribute to our developement in anyway

You be bastard,why you no go make them 4k you idiot
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

God go punish you and the father that fathered your father.
Bastard,show your face if e sure for you.
thunder will strike you, your parents and entire family dead...You need good drilling in your anus for brain transformation...now submit your anus for intense pounding wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

Devil go punish all those gay.
They will forever be tormented
Just like you will forever be tormented till you start enjoying the sweetness of the dick right inside your anus wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Sweetvie: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

undecided undecided
No need sir grin
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Roseodd:

You be bastard,why you no go make them 4k you idiot
You need good pounding from a gigantic dick in your anus wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Buharidgeneral: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
You did well. But I don't understand the relationship between what happened in the shopping mall and your travel arrangement.

Cause and effect
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

you need a dick to rest inside your anus wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
Come and experience good fvcking right inside your anus wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by LINTUNE(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Come and experience good fvcking right inside your anus wink
come and meet me physically for it na, na for ground u go see ya dick , idiot...
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by badboyTee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
greenermodels:
it actually from the gene

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Slmgirldippussy: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
i am so happy for causing you sleepless night and restlessness...i will keep tormenting you in this forum until you tell guys to start allowing gay men ramm their anus...they are missing a lot in sweet anal sex grin wink

Na me go kill u
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Na me go kill u
It seems you are fed up with life..dont worry i will help send you through the passage gate to hell and make sure your fire will never be put off for a second...in the meantime tell men to get their butthole drilled by a penis every now and then cos the sensation is heavenly wink wink
Re: You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. by Umbrateeth04: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
come and meet me physically for it na, na for ground u go see ya dick , idiot...
if i catch you,,,I will tie your hands and legs with chain and call gay men to fûck the living day light out of your anus and you will lick their sperm to their satisfaction...you need sperm ejaculation into your anus to help revive your dead brain wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend / Punishment For Players/heartbreakers / If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.