Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. (9553 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Goodmarlian: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Imagine i went to a pharmacy to get some stuff i needed,unfortunately i was pressed and decided to use the plaza toilet omo to my surprise i saw a bloodsoaked menstrual pad dropped besided the WC probably by a careless lady i immediately felt irritated couldnt even use the toilet anymore since then i have lost interest in women since 7 days now the picture of that pads appears in my whenever i talk to a girl i just wish its temporary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by PlayerMeji: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
You never marry, it seems

Goodmarlian:
Imagine i went to a pharmacy to get some stuff i needed,unfortunately i was pressed and decided to use the plaza toilet omo to my surprise i saw a bloodsoaked menstrual pad dropped besided the WC probably by a careless lady i immediately felt irritated couldnt even use the toilet anymore since then i have lost interest in women since 7 days now the pixture of that pads appears in my whenever i talk to a girl i just wish its temporary.

22 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by peter8535: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
So woman are so dirty

12 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by saintneo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You never marry, it seems

I have never seen my wife's used menstral pad. Also, I have three sisters and while growing up I never saw theirs. Up till now, I am yet to see a used menstral pad.

According to the OP, the user was careless.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Bluezy13(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
saintneo:

According to the OP, the user was careless.

Probably, he added •~

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Some ladies are just dirty natural

27 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Mermaid123: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2022
Thats the peak of carelessness. She nor even fear say yahoo boy fit use am.
Some girls are dirty pigs.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nostring: 12:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Na useless girl

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by saintneo(m): 12:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Bluezy13:

Probably, he added •~

Goodmarlian:
Imagine i went to a pharmacy to get some stuff i needed,unfortunately i was pressed and decided to use the plaza toilet omo to my surprise i saw a bloodsoaked menstrual pad dropped besided the WC probably by a careless lady i immediately felt irritated couldnt even use the toilet anymore since then i have lost interest in women since 7 days now the pixture of that pads appears in my whenever i talk to a girl i just wish its temporary.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by olaeffect(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Mermaid123:
Thats the peak of carelessness. She nor even fear say yahoo boy fit use am.
Some girls are dirty pigs.

And what makes you feel that she has not been used already?
A lady that will do that may even be up to something. Maybe na Op she don use sef, you can clearly see that he has lost affection for women, maybe all men she comes across now will find affection for her undecided

12 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Bluezy13(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2022
saintneo:

by a careless lady

... probably by a careless lady...
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Joeyfizzo: 3:18am On Nov 29, 2022
peter8535:
So woman are so dirty
go to any NYSC Camp female toilet u will be amazed at the level of shit n rubbish u will see inside the WC.......shit do spill over in all the WCs....

11 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by dazzlingd(m): 4:31am On Nov 29, 2022
It is temporary, you will get over it

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Lumidee007(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:

You have received your salvation grin

Btw...you never go maternity before, you go lose interest in so many things Abt women not only their pv55y

9 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2022
So u mean, as a man, u never unpad a woman b4?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by xtianchris(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Lumidee007:

You have received your salvation grin

Btw...you never go maternity before, you go lose interest in so many things Abt women not only their pv55y
When my wife was in labour in the maternity I lost interest in women .... I saw alot about women what my mouth can't say .. Whenever I see this young girls I just laugh ��. or moreover go to luth women ward ..My dear ..You will completely lost interest in women .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Jackanda1(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2022
The romance section used to full of mature topics and intelligent discussions. Today, its been hijacked by some frustrated, depressed and hateful teenage alpha males whoes job is to defame women.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by SporaD8: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2022
xtianchris:

When my wife was in labour in the maternity I lost interest in women .... I saw alot about women what my mouth can't say .. Whenever I see this young girls I just laugh ��. or moreover go to luth women ward ..My dear ..You will completely lost interest in women .
I have a very sensitive olfactory nerve.
And I can tell you for a fact, gut stenches is not peculiar to women alone.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by henndukwe18: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2022
OP I dey chop oo, u wan make I loose interest for food

10 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by henndukwe18: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2022
olaeffect:

And what makes you feel that she has not been used already?
A lady that will do that may even be up to something. Maybe na Op she don use sef, you can clearly see that he has lost affection for women, maybe all men she comes across now will find affection for her undecided
D's is off point
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by SaiOba: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Majority of them are VERY careless... Even the ones wey dey slay, Na dem careless PASS

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by wiseone28: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Op i always feel same for some weeks
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by dnawah(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:
with the rise of ritualists and yahoo boys,she no even fear. angry angry angry
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Jman06(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Ladies should try as much as possible to always hide their used pads from their men or avoid blood stains on their panties.

Those can be very irritating and a big turn off

11 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Rexymania(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2022
I love making love with a lady during that period.... They love it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2022
wiseone28:
Op i always feel same for some weeks
You don expose your real gender lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by xtianchris(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2022
SporaD8:

I have a very sensitive olfactory nerve.
And I can tell you for a fact, gut stenches is not peculiar to women alone.
I understand..I'm implying to women ..I always Feel for them.. With what they pass through...
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2022
As u talk am now self e irritate me .

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2022
HeroHero:
So u mean, as a man, u never unpad a woman b4?
Unpad ke?
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by BlackMan6969(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Even as men, we all know women menstrate, so we shouldn't b surprised when we see, blood driping on her skirt or panties or a carelesly disposed pad. Well... Personally i don't get irritated cause i know shit happens. sometimes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Pad can block WC so which woman dey put am there Your story looks fake. Na the same process ya mama go thru to be able to give birth to you. So rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by jeromestarks: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2022
peter8535:
So woman are so dirty

Very VERY very VERY V.E.R.Y dirty that if you live in the same apartment with them, you can literally DIE!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hmm / My Maid Drives Me Nuts / Edo Girls/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.