Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. (9595 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by saintneo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
etrange:

The carelessness of the person that left it there is not the bone of contention here. There'll always be careless and dirty people regardless of gender. But the OP saying he lost interest in women because he saw it is both preposterous and hilarious. I can understand this coming from a teenager, but it'll be appalling if you'd react any differently to your own wife if/when you see hers (cause you'd definitely see it one day). Menstrual blood is part of human nature. If seeing it makes you lose interest in the opposite gender, then they're better off without you.

Your perspective!
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Imagine i went to a pharmacy to get some stuff i needed,unfortunately i was pressed and decided to use the plaza toilet omo to my surprise i saw a bloodsoaked menstrual pad dropped besided the WC probably by a careless lady i immediately felt irritated couldnt even use the toilet anymore since then i have lost interest in women since 7 days now the pixture of that pads appears in my whenever i talk to a girl i just wish its temporary.

angry
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Imagine i went to a pharmacy to get some stuff i needed,unfortunately i was pressed and decided to use the plaza toilet omo to my surprise i saw a bloodsoaked menstrual pad dropped besided the WC probably by a careless lady i immediately felt irritated couldnt even use the toilet anymore since then i have lost interest in women since 7 days now the pixture of that pads appears in my whenever i talk to a girl i just wish its temporary.

So u sayin u now r gay becuz u drink tablet from phamasy.....corrřrrect? Are u ok sir?(no oofencsse) : angry
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by juniorstar(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rexymania:
I love making love with a lady during that period.... They love it grin
Raw or with a cd..stain go full everywhere..but its slippery.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by riverbird: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
kelvinezeh55:
Some ladies are just dirty natural

So many ladies don't even wash Thier bra not until it's time to go see Thier boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Roon9(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
saintneo:

I have never seen my wife's used menstral pad. Also, I have three sisters and while growing up I never saw theirs. Up till now, I am yet to see a used menstral pad.

According to the OP, the user was careless.

I have been married 3 years and I have never seen any
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by udomonday: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your own small,I got admitted at a hospital some years back,due to an internal injury I sustained during a football match,one morning I got to the toilet and to my shock I saw a full grown baby that had just been aborted in a basin on the floor of,the toilet I just run back inside and I just rushed out,and too think that the girl that aborted the baby nearly lost her life in the process, because Iater saw her she was being supported by nurses to walk and she looked so white like there was no single blood in her body.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by COOL10(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
What else did you expect from the bleeding gender?
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nehyooh(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
peter8535:
So woman are so dirty
Some, not all actually.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Misterone: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:
na small pikin post this thread.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Amumaigwe: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
MissLAP:
Any married woman with kids actually deserve to be treated as a queen!, Bless your woman today and remain a happy man forever.

What women go through in this life makes me wonder the kind of creature we are!

Anyway we are the gateway into this physical world.

And gateway to hell.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Rexymania(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anyone...

juniorstar:

Raw or with a cd..stain go full everywhere..but its slippery.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
riverbird:

So many ladies don't even wash Thier bra not until it's time to go see Thier boyfriends.
cheesy grin grin gbam
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
Pad can block WC so which woman dey put am there Your story looks fake. Na the same process ya mama go thru to be able to give birth to you. So rest

A lot people do that,.

We have experienced piping blockage before as a result of a lady in another flat doing that.

That you haven't experienced something doesn't make it fake. My experience that day make me believe his story.
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by riverbird: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Amumaigwe:

And gateway to hell.

Please go and get married and stop fornicating
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by Sweetvie: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Seriously I hate that shit
Dirty n disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: I Lost Interest In Women and Sex After Seeing This.. by imagrg(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2022
It's natural.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Want / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex / Look At What My Roomate Girl Did To Me In The Bathroom...Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.