Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Africans Go For White Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Africans Go For White Women? (9401 Views)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 5:37am On Aug 27, 2011
LMAO@Mrs. Chima being a white woman or a black man.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sarcasm isn't for the novices. Just saying.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by claremont(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2011
@OP: Like 5stardude said, African men do NOT discriminate. We go for women of all cultures whether white, black, green, blue e.t.c, I think a more pertinent question will be "why do some African men irrationally believe that they MUST marry from their OWN culture?", that will reveal people who still nurse cave-men mentality on here!
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by merge(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2011
Trust me you are better off not being with one that dates only or even dates White Women. Trust me. I don't want any of them near. I stay clear of them. They can stay up white women a-s-s.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Russialane(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
from my experience here in the uk the white women are very easy to date you can get them easily especially in the pubs you cant blame the african women here because most are the breadwinners here they work so hard to get to were they are now and are more experienced about life here so they are not gullible they always want to make the rite choice compared to the whites who does not care AS LONG AS YOU ARE GAME and just love to drink , party , have fun and most of them dont work they have lots of extra time to roam around.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Russialane(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
it is easy for african men to date white women than african women in most situations like these there is always a motive behind it .
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by 190smh: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
seedord247:

THIS QUESTION JUST NEED A SIMPLE WORD.

GREENCARD.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
we go for white women because black women bring too much wahala in a relationship and besides white women are better in bed than black women because they know all the tricks in sex. cheesy
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Russialane(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
@lefulefu white women no nothing about sex lying on the bed with their lazy asses expecting you to do everything you talk rubbish
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
lefulefu:

we go for white women because black women bring too much wahala in a relationship and besides white women are better in bed than black women because they know all the tricks in sex. cheesy

If that was the case then why do YOUR BROTHERS go back to those black women that bring too much wahala when they receives their papers or divorce them?

Why go back home to a black woman if she brings too much wahala? Intelligence aren't your strongest suit eh?
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
OP when we african men want to date out we dont just restrict ourselves to white women because some of us also date indian,asian and middle eastern women.For example my girl"s cuban/peuto rican and if u referred to her as white she had think you were trying to be funny.Abeg white women are much to damm overrated anyway.
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

@lefulefu white women no nothing about sex lying on the bed with their lazy asses expecting you to do everything you talk rubbish
this shows u have never been with a white girl before grin grin grin grin
u spend a lot of money to sleep with a nigerian girl and yet she still prevents u having an access to her smelly hairy punny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by emofine(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
Maguy:

Lol what is the lefulefu syndrome?

This:

lefulefu:

Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that was the case then why do YOUR BROTHERS go back to those black women that bring too much wahala when they receives their papers or divorce them?

Why go back home to a black woman if she brings too much wahala? Intelligence aren't your strongest suit eh?
abeg dont blame me if u fell for one of those green card scams.no be my fault grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Russialane(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
@lefulefu dont even go there i have had my fill with whitewomen you are just starting from were i stopped because u dey manage get some white punny you cool now start talking nonsense cool
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
lefulefu:

abeg dont blame me if u fell for one of those green card scams.no be my fault grin grin grin grin grin

I see you still skirted around the question, WHY ARE YOUR BROTHERS RUNNING BACK TO BLACK WOMEN if they are the ones causing wahala?
Re: Why Africans Go For White Women? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I see you still skirted around the question, WHY ARE YOUR BROTHERS RUNNING BACK TO BLACK WOMEN if they are the ones causing wahala?
says who?
many naija men these days are dumping their fat ugly shapeless nagging naija girlfriends for sexy well curved blonde haired white chicks grin grin grin grin grin
who no like better thing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.