Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School (3893 Views)

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by ASAPFERG1: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2022
your uncle must be an igboman cool
Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by GloriousGbola: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2022
abdulhakim3:
My Uncle employed my father to be a gateman of his private School due to the fact that my father was employed. Me and my brother are students of the school and sometimes were mocked by friends and school. Do you think my Uncle was right in doing this?

Translation

Your uncle is carrying your family

You are going to his school free, and he is giving your dad the employment he is qualified for.

It is what it is

Pray for your uncles long life, because if he passes on, no job for your dad, no school for you.
Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by ConsciousMan01: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2022
@OP, life has just given you a very good reason to be successful..forget about your mates mocking you, look at your dad, and work hard not to end up like him.
Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
abdulhakim3:

Lol am no more in Secondary school. Just completed university and doing my national service.

You're a graduate and still think like this

Nawaoo!
Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by jamznato: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
If you are from igbo pls
Focus on your studiez u and ur brother. Graduate hassle or work either office or street.
Legit hassle. Place your father on same salary more than ur uncle.
Pls pls pls i repeat do not work in yor uncles school to avoid see finish. Both of you. Give ur father rest or little investment that will be putting food and money in his pocket. Your uncle dey cash out /cruize for the meant time. e get why. You will understand later.
Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by abdulhakim3(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Translation

Your uncle is carrying your family

You are going to his school free, and he is giving your dad the employment he is qualified for.

It is what it is

Pray for your uncles long life, because if he passes on, no job for yo
ur dad, no school for you.

Lol ! Am no more in the School
Re: My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Buka is in utopia.

How many security men does an average private school have? Abi you think say na Atlantic Hall? grin

They can be two or three na. cheesy

I just think it is off to be the gateman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Th Cry Of A Virgin / Why Is Eva Soap Selling At 1200 Naira? / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.