Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) (52133 Views)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Enddy50ty(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
T
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Why na
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Bryan88(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

Some people no just get home training , just like some of PETER OBI supporters .
Omo!!! These days if una no call OBI name una statement no dey complete o...wetin concern OBI concern this post now grin grin grin
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Mathain19(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
who gave her those shoes to wear self ?
Is like they want to kill her...

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by 4i4s4a4h: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Good
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Elidrisy20: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Get well soon madam

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Guyman01: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
It's good he realised his mistake and apologized, this woman has done so well in her job compared to our FM that many Nigerians don't even remember his name

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by ClearFlair: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Different situation
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Dididrumz(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
She probably has kidney issues..

Hence, the swollen feet.
She actually looks sick. No need to body shame her.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Fuckyoumod: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

Some people no just get home training , just like some of PETER OBI supporters .
you Mumu Nigerians, have you all forgotten so fast how xenophobia swept across SA and innocent Nigerians and other African brothers were killed by SA?

What is your business with their headache?
Don't ever associate the next president of Nigeria Obi Peter to xenophobic SA again. Else thunder will fire you there. Mumu Nigerians!

As if SA care about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Curious345: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2022
Save our women .. no more bullying

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by mejai(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Must she wear tight shoes? What happens to slippers? Me I can't displease myself, health wise to please another person. I go love myself first b4 I love my neighbor oooo.
Neighbor no vex.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

When Apc and tinubu urchins were Insulting Jonathan in 2014 they had home training bah? undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2022
It gets worse when you zoom in.

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

The ones that insulted Jonathan and his wife blue black, Peter Obi go give Una high bp
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2022
I was expecting to see indecent dressing, but here is a woman who probably has a health challenge, yet wicked foolish folks are body shaming her. Fooolish generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:
ActionSA opposition party leader Herman Mashaba has apologised for his attack on South Africa's international relations and co-operation minister Naledi Pandor, admitting it was not right to “ridicule” her.

Mashaba reacted to an image online of Pandor wearing pumps, her feet swollen in the shoes, by suggesting it was “the best President Cyril Ramaphosa could offer South Africans to represent them internationally”.

It was slammed by many for body shaming the minister.

He later deleted his comments and apologised.

“I have deleted my tweet regarding Naledi Pandor. The original tweet I quoted was in terrible taste. I was wrong to share it, and I apologise.”

Pandor accompanied Ramaphosa on the state visit to the UK last week, with South Africa becoming the first country to be hosted by King Charles III. She told the media the trip symbolised the strength of the relationship between the two countries.

“We were thrilled and honoured when His Majesty indicated he wished the visit to proceed. The original invitation came from Her Majesty, the late Queen Elizabeth II. King Charles III said he wanted South Africa to visit, and we were excited we are the first country to be invited for a state visit.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2022-11-28-herman-mashaba-apologises-for-body-shaming-naledi-pandor/

Why the heck are people trying to shame someone who obviously has a health condition? That's so sick, what is wrong with some people sef?

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by DennisEche(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Mumu people, why body shame her? Shey na she do her self? if she steals nna money now carry go do plastic surgery na this nna go de complain.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by OblorOblor: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Honestly, mama should have just worn slippers for the comfort of those feet.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2022
For ramaphosa to have made her minister in the first means that he sees her competence. To have her accompany him to such an august occasion, speaks volume of his confidence in her and her ability to do her job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by charlesdinho7(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2022
body-shaming is bad but damn, her feet is too fat
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by pocohantas(f): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

It's not a health condition. She chose the wrong shoes and tried to squeeze her legs into it. Ask any woman around you, and she'll explain it to you.

That is obviously a health condition.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by casualobserver: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
KingSatan:
This is wrong. Why body shamming her when this or worse can happen to you in a second?

The advent of the internet truly exposed the weaknesses and excesses of Humans.

No wonder the creator regretted ever creating humans.

But in Nigeria you will celebrate someone mocking the size of the presidents wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by BATified2023: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2022
KingSatan:

Imagine a comment from a woman, I shake my head in disgust.

Can't you see the woman has an underlying health condition?
he’s an Igbo guy

He’s just been mischievous by using another gender
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by brain54(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2022
Mathain19:
who gave her those shoes to wear self ?
Is like they want to kill her...

Who gave you the shoe you are wearing right now?

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Laeroy(f): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2022
KingSatan:
This is wrong. Why body shamming her when this or worse can happen to you in a second?

The advent of the internet truly exposed the weaknesses and excesses of Humans.

No wonder the creator regretted ever creating humans.

If the creator created humans, then the creator has its own creator.....we can call it Creatan.. grin
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by folake4u(f): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2022
After una don talk all the nonsense finish, you go still enter house renew your cheap sub while she remains the Foreign Minister. kiss

3 Likes

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by kingyakos: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

It's not a health condition. She chose the wrong shoes and tried to squeeze her legs into it. Ask any woman around you, and she'll explain it to you.

You don't need a doctor to tell you she has health issue, maybe elephantiasis or something.
Look closely madam over sabi
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
This old woman should just retire and stay at home, I don't know why our president likes going on trips with her when he has a beautiful wife.

And honestly speaking, I've never seen a good looking politician here in SA.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Obviously sick. Those are symptoms of kidney problems
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2022
folake4u:
After una don talk all the nonsense finish, you go still enter house renew your cheap sub while she remains the Foreign Minister. kiss

You know?? ? grin
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by seniorkachion(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2022
She should get some custom made shoes for her feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.