Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) (52139 Views)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Parrot69:

Is this how your mother's ass look?
Wena?

Yes, after being raped by Obasanjo who is the natural carrier of monkeypox. Oops, I mean mpox (don't wanna be discriminatory against Japageria now).
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Caseless: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2022
KingSatan:

Imagine a comment from a woman, I shake my head in disgust.

Can't you see the woman has an underlying health condition?
she might be having issues with her vital organ like kidney.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, after being raped by Obasanjo who is the natural carrier of monkeypox. Oops, I mean mpox (don't wanna be discriminatory against Japageria now).
I'm glad you finally accepted defeat. cheesy
You can now see how clean" the hole you came out from looks grin
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'm surprised those puppies haven't yet entered your pot. Don't you chow everything in sight up there in Japageria - the world's most poverty stricken cowntry undecided I'll eWallet you R2 ok, for xmas cool

With Love, from Soweto 'Village'.

I'm sure you you've been saving that 2rands since January, what a lost destiny. Reason why you RSA men are unproductive and useless is thirst for alcohol and lust for women. Thats why you animals go on raping spree when you're on lose.
I'd barely be surprised if the only sane persons living/dead in SA black community are Mandela and Julius Malema, because your Generation are wasted, destroyed. That's why you filthy fellas think like baboons.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Parrot69:

I'm glad you finally accepted defeat. cheesy
You can now see how clean" the hole you came out from looks grin

maggot69gaysexposition I know and accept your sexual orientation as Bobrisky's life partner - but thats not where babies come out from. It's where you chow Bobrisky.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Parrot69:

I'm sure you you've been saving that 2rands since January, what a lost destiny. Reason why you RSA men are unproductive and useless is thirst for alcohol and lust for women. Thats why you animals go on raping spree when you're on lose.
I'd barely be surprised if the only sane persons living/dead in SA black community are Mandela and Julius Malema, because your Generation are wasted, destroyed. That's why you filthy fellas think like baboons.

I'm gonna forgive you for everything you just said coz obviously your brain is covered with gapping monkeypox spots and therefore leaking sense.

I wonder how you manage to successfully scam people, run a drug trade and bleach naira notes simultaneously with that sort of malfunctioning brain, and still manage to dodge xenophobic brick missiles in Hillbrow. It's amazing - I applaud you.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by morpheus101: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

That sort of thing only happens in certified shythole countries, not mighty SA grin

cc Parrot69 aka maggot69gaysexposition, Morpheus101 aka morbid419nigerianscam

Any South African who calls any other african contry a "shythole" country is definitely giving his racial identity away on this forum.

Hmmm WannaHowzit??

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
morpheus101:

Any South African who calls any other african contry a "shythole" country is definitely giving his racial identity away on this forum.

Hmmm WannaHowzit??

There's a reason South Africans don't japa to Africa.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

There's a reason South Africans don't japa to Africa.

That's cause they are already here.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
morpheus101:

That's cause they are already here.

We're Africa Lite.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

We're Africa Lite.

We are Africa Heavy

Budweiser and Bud lite, which is far more authentic?
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2022
morpheus101:

We are Africa Heavy

Budweiser and Bud lite, which is far more authentic?

We don't associate with you - so call yourselves whatever so long we don't see, hear or smell you within our borders.

With love from South Africa (aka Africa Lite).
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by morpheus101: 4:56am On Dec 06, 2022
WannaHowzit:

We don't associate with you - so call yourselves whatever so long we don't see, hear or smell you within our borders.

With love from South Africa (aka Africa Lite).

I know you don't associate with "blacks" just like poor Sibusiso who couldn't get into a simple pub in the republic of Cape town with his mates just to have a bud lite but was told he had to be accompanied by the real owners in the republic.

Poor lad, all he wanted was a drink.

***shame****

With Love from the true Land of the blacks (aka Africa-proper)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.