Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) (52135 Views)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by brain54(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga, she chose the wrong shoe. IBB has same health issues, have you seen IBB's feet before? He's always on special sneakers even at home.
How do you know it’s same health conditions both are facing? Are you their doctor?

IBB mostly doesn’t wear shoes. While receiving visitors he sits and covers his feet with his agbada.

He hardly attends public functions nowadays.

African leaders should learn when to rest and take care of their health conditions when sick. Look at tinubu.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by folake4u(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

You know?? ? grin

Lol yes oh. grin

People just dey spew their ignorance all over this thread. undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by sukkot: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
these south africans need to change their diet. they get fat easily
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2022
brain54:

Who gave you the shoe you are wearing right now?

Abeg make una no kill me with laugh.

brain54:

How do you know it’s same health conditions both are facing? Are you their doctor?.

grin grin
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by brain54(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Abeg make una no kill me with laugh.
Plenty annoying comments on this thread I swear.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by FireUpNow(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2022
She has bad dress sense looking at her caliber of the person she is. There was no point body shaming her. I fault the one that body shamed her.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by asahnwaKC: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Hope she’s not sick sha
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
brain54:

Plenty annoying comments on this thread I swear.

Lmao. NL needs voicenote option.
Thanks for cracking me up!!
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by sweetMichael(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
KingSatan:
This is wrong. Why body shamming her when this or worse can happen to you in a second?

The advent of the internet truly exposed the weaknesses and excesses of Humans.

No wonder the creator regretted ever creating humans.
Yes! Creating humans was the foolishness of God, said J.A THOMSE
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Johel(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

Some people no just get home training , just like some of PETER OBI supporters .

And the APCshit hoodlums and Agberos have respect and home training Abi?...Stupid maggot.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Ofadaman(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2022
The shoe seems a bit tight
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Amhappy(f): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2022
She may have a Heart or kidney issue. Get well mama
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
This old woman should just retire and stay at home, I don't know why our president likes going on trips with her when he has a beautiful wife.

And honestly speaking, I've never seen a good looking politician here in SA.

First lady recently underwent eye surgery.

Haibo! There are plenty decent looking politicians in SA.

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
This old woman should just retire and stay at home, I don't know why our president likes going on trips with her when he has a beautiful wife.

And honestly speaking, I've never seen a good looking politician here in SA.

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by adecz: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2022
It's possible she mistakenly wore
her granddaughter's shoes grin grin

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Bobbiee: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2022
But but WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE FEET?!
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Bahamas95(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2022
That woman doesn't look healthy, sickness can affect anybody...... The body shaming was unnecessary.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Zane2point4(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

It's not a health condition. She chose the wrong shoes and tried to squeeze her legs into it. Ask any woman around you, and she'll explain it to you.

Do u know why peoples leg can get swollen if you had a long flight hour and didnt move arnd?
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by GloriousGbola: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2022
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edema

fooking illiteratea

all of them suddenly pretending they don't see beggars with swollen feet like this begging on the streets of lagos and other cities

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edema

fooking illiteratea

all of them suddenly pretending they don't see beggars with swollen feet like this begging on the streets of lagos and other cities

This feet fine well well. Minus the swelling sha.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Otobong3374(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2022
What The Fvck? Do We Have Tinubu Supporters In The House? Tinubu Supporter Are Motherfuckers, Obi You Are The Best
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Someodds: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2022
KingSatan:
This is wrong. Why body shamming her when this or worse can happen to you in a second?

The advent of the internet truly exposed the weaknesses and excesses of Humans.

No wonder the creator regretted ever creating humans.

Your creator is useless to regret his invention of you.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mbuyi Ndlozi just looks unkept for me, Duduzane Zuma has got a big forehead, and come on Mosiwa Lekota is an old man, old enough to be my father.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Mbuyi Ndlozi just looks unkept for me, Duduzane Zuma has got a big forehead, and come on Mosiwa Lekota is an old man, old enough to be my father.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

The old ones are unappealing coz they're all fat - men & women. They have benefited from free state perks.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okay, I see, I see.. you've made your point, but majority of them in parliament don't look so well. grin grin grin

I know everyone here except for the guy in the second picture.

Damn! He looks so delicious.. what's his name? grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

First lady recently underwent eye surgery.

Haibo! There are plenty decent looking politicians in SA.

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, I see, I see.. you've made your point, but majority of them in parliament don't look so well. grin grin grin

I know everyone here except for the guy in the second picture.

Damn! He looks so delicious.. what's his name? grin grin grin

That he definitely is.

He's a member of parliament for the UDM.

His name is Nqabayomzi Kwankwa.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
They've been looting state funds for years.. grin grin grin

I hope we also don't get arrested like that Nigerian guy who got arrested for saying the first lady got fat from eating state funds.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

grin grin grin

The old ones are unappealing coz they're all fat - men & women. They have benefited from free state perks.

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
They've been looting state funds for years.. grin grin grin

I hope we also don't get arrested like that Nigerian guy who got arrested for saying the first lady got fat from eating state funds.. grin grin grin

That sort of thing only happens in certified shythole countries, not mighty SA grin

cc Parrot69 aka maggot69gaysexposition, Morpheus101 aka morbid419nigerianscam
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
That name is giving me some Xhosa vibes and I like it.

Ndiyamthanda lobuti.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

That he definitely is.

He's a member of parliament for the UDM.

His name is Nqabayomzi Kwankwa.

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
Don't include me in your SA vs Nigerian wars, because I really don't have that energy today.

Let me get a cold drink to drink while I'll be watching you guys fighting like cats and dogs.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

That sort of thing only happens in shythole countries, not mighty SA grin

cc Parrot69 aka maggot69gaysexposition, Morpheus101 aka morbid419nigerianscam

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
That name is giving me some Xhosa vibes and I like it.

Ndiyamthanda lobuti.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Definitely Xhosa. UDM stronghold is the Eastern Cape.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Yankee101: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Don’t body shame anyone
People are battling with different things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.