Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) (52138 Views)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Let me go and check him out.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

grin grin grin

Definitely Xhosa. UDM stronghold is the Eastern Cape.

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Don't include me in your SA vs Nigerian wars, because I really don't have that energy today.

Let me get a cold drink to drink while I'll be watching you guys fighting like cats and dogs.. grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin

I'm also tired of debating empty heads,but watch as they rush here begging for my attention and 2 rands - which is the equivalent of 60 million naira.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Mathain19(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
brain54:

Who gave you the shoe you are wearing right now?
Thanks
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by netmillionaires(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
But to be sincere, what is that leg doing in that shoe. This is leg abuse. How is she comfortable in the shoe.

There are shoes that can fit her leg perfectly.

Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

Some people no just get home training , just like some of PETER OBI supporters .

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
You just like pressing their buttons.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

I'm also tired of debating empty heads,but watch as they rush here begging for my attention and 2 rands - which is the equivalent of 60 million naira.

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Disgustingggg!! Very ugilee chimp looking individual, they couldn't find a fine younger woman? This old ugilee clearly sick hag shoulda retired long ago, but No, she wants to die in the luxury of the job.. African leaders are very selfish and their youths are worst fools. They would still support her in power
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Treadway: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
True story, hand on the Bible! I screamed Oh my God when I saw those feet. Gaddemit!
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Mademan7: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

It's not a health condition. She chose the wrong shoes and tried to squeeze her legs into it. Ask any woman around you, and she'll explain it to you.
Can you please calm down for a moment
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nmezor(f): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Not cool @ all
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by lifenija: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Only ignorant people insults and body shame other people.

Some people are fat or have swollen feet because of medical conditions or medications .

You yourself could be suffering from serious medical conditions that you don't know yet and something worse that we can not see. You could die many years before her sef.

Serious people focus on meaningful things, but petty and shallow people focus on dumb and shallow things.

Dumbo ignorant idiots
n yet she squeeze leg put inside, abeg wetin no make sense no make sense
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
You just like pressing their buttons.. grin grin grin
What's funny? undecided
Did someone tickle your anus undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Look at this cheap, poverty stricken brat talking about attention? Aren't you been all over the nairaland begging for the job of a moderator?
Soweto village brought up!

1 Like

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Treasure17(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Proud of you mama !

Some people no just get home training , just like some of PETER OBI supporters .
Your home training is questionable on the basis of what you typed here.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
I'm sorry, did I do or say something wrong to you?

Because I don't even remember you.
Parrot69:

What's funny? undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm sorry, did I do or say something wrong to you?

Because I don't even remember you.
Sorry for mentioning you. I forgot you were laughing at stupidity undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okay, let me just let you be.
Parrot69:

Sorry for mentioning you. I forgot you were laughing at stupidity undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Blaqputin(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
KingSatan:

Imagine a comment from a woman, I shake my head in disgust.

Can't you see the woman has an underlying health condition?
Pls sir/ma'am what is the name of the underlying health condition....?
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Parrot69:

Look at this cheap, poverty stricken brat talking about attention? Aren't you been all over the nairaland begging for the job of a moderator?
Soweto village brought up!

Look at the paved street right infront of my shack. The only road in Nigeria that smooth is the one leading to Asu Rock. My shack even has electricity, just look at those poles. Soweto 'village' alone has more electricity than all of Nigeria combined.

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Parrot69:

What's funny? undecided

Gender based violence! angry
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by dochenaj: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is what we call "dependent edema".

She has an underlying heart condition and sat in one place for several hours.

How some think this is a shoe size issue is just ridiculous.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why SA woman dey ugly like this?
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
bizzibodi:
Why SA woman dey ugly like this?

Because this is her father...

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by bizzibodi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

This man fine pass many SA women abeg let us be proud of our own.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Goodcitizen1: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
I would never body shame anyone! However, why can’t she just retire and take care of her health . And allow a younger person to run this office.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Look at the paved street right infront of my shack. The only road in Nigeria that smooth is the one leading to Asu Rock. My shack even has electricity, just look at those poles. Soweto 'village' alone has more electricity than all of Nigeria combined.

I'd thought you said you were living in Sandton? What made you relocate?
Oh! I forgot, that's for the white afrikaners
You, Black Afrikaner, Ghetto Soweto. Wena cheesy
Poor bloke, come over I have a job for you. I'M looking for a babysitter, dog just gave birth to triplets. I want you to be washing their diapers. grin
gay! undecided
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Is this how your mother's ass look?
Wena?

Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by brain54(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Dude…

That’s Ex president obasanjo.

He is Nigerian. Can you pls explain your comment?
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Exceed15: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
It is wrong to body shame anyone. You can also be deformed through accident or sickness too.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
That oedema nah war ............ She needs to strap up and rest her feet.........
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:
This is a wardrobe malfunction not a problem of weight. A woman of her caliber should know her shoe size for crying out loud.

You must be very polite, because this is beyond knowing her shoe size.

Too much red meat.
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by Mike008(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
How does those shoes even fit? Looks like cartoon
Re: SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Parrot69:

I'd thought you said you were living in Sandton? What made you relocate?
Oh! I forgot, that's for the white afrikaners
You, Black Afrikaner, Ghetto Soweto. Wena cheesy
Poor bloke, come over I have a job for you. I'M looking for a babysitter, dog just gave birth to triplets. I want you to be washing their diapers. grin
gay! undecided

I'm surprised those puppies haven't yet entered your pot. Don't you chow everything in sight up there in Japageria - the world's most poverty stricken cowntry undecided I'll eWallet you R2 ok, for xmas cool

With Love, from Soweto 'Village'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.