Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? (2104 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Because Of Rotten Tomatoes / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Even as I took the pain to summarize what’s contained in the chats, you still couldn’t read it and you ended up disgracing yourself in public.
What did you expect? A dumb will forever remain so.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by olaeffect(m): 4:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
Abeg the food remain?

grin cheesy grin

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by obinnazy(m): 5:14am On Dec 02, 2022
capnies:
SHE HAS APOLOGISED AND THAT ENDS IT. SHE'S A GOOD GIRL AND SHE WANT TO REMAIN WITH YOU.
MANY WOMEN DON'T APOLOGIZE AT ALL EVEN MARRIED ONCE, CLAIMING RIGHT FORGIVE HER. THIS TYPE OF GIRLS ARE REAR NOW. SHE MADE A MISTAKE, AND APOLOGIZED THAT ENDS IT. MANY MARRIAGES HAVE ENDED BECAUSE THE WOMAN REFUSED TO APOLOGIZE. CALL HER NOW AND ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR THE LAST WORDS YOU USED.

She wants to remain with him because he provides everything she needs.
What has she done for him??
What I see in Nigerian relationships these days is a one-sided show of love.
Most guys in relationships are the only ones doing everything with little or no financial contributions from their partners.

GUYS DETAILS SUFFER OO, ON TOP FAKE LOVE
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Nonso92:

Read the story well bro, this ain't capping.
This isn't about cooking with rotten tomatoes, but refusing to eat the food because YOU used rotten tomatoes to cook the food?

Modified:- This one will poison you and tell you I didn't know
continue to exaggerate, do you know what the next girl will use to cook for you.

At least using rotten tomatoes is better than using bla ba boo down there
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nonso92(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
continue to exaggerate, do you know what the next girl will use to cook for you.

At least using rotten tomatoes is better than using bla ba boo down there

As long as my holy communion is not poisoned, I'm okay grin grin
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Streetmovement(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

She sent a wrong message to the guy hence the guy's action, from my observation she's the type of girl that will see her bf getting drunk but won't take the bottles of him...

Have actually seen girls that come with their man to a party or gathering and become guardian angels to their man, before their nigga even put anything for belle them dey observe well well, this one wey serve her boyfriend wetin she no fit Chop na the kind girl wey no dey observant and doesn't pay attention to important details

When it comes to something as small as food it's one of the most delicate things on earth cuz whatever goes into your stomach is not to be joked with... have you ever heard of food poisoning? Consuming the wrong food or being poisoned can lead to your demise, A nigga like me I don't play with what goes into my stomach that's why I learned how to cook.

Na only my momma and sister fit cook for me make I close eye chop as it's stand unless I get married..

It's not right for you to serve someone what you don't wanna eat especially when it's you who suggested for what's being cooked, it's sends out a very wrong message to the person being served, Many things go dey go through the guy mind including poisoning so the guy is right to query her for her actions...

That's a huge lost of trust right there, and it's not even about the food.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by YoungLionken(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Some girls these days are not to be trusted..

The man f-up by eating the food. There's no way my woman would cook for me without eating from it (even though small based on low appetite)..

Only God knows the motive of that young lady, she was surprised that what she did, didn't work (food potion/poisoning, is carried out by fellow humans, not ghosts..

However, investigate deeply (with and without her), then forgive if it's sheer childishness, if worse, never look back...
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2022
Awon indomie ladies
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by jasent(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Taa! Disembark from this careless capping!

One time one girl was cooking in my kitchen and she was selecting only the fresh tomatoes. After slicing the tomatoes, she was about discarding the "rotten" ones, God being merciful, I entered the kitchen. I immediately warned her never to segregate or waste resources in my house. Nothing vex me pass to waste food.

The foolish boy is just looking for excuse to dump the girl. Childish behaviour!
You and your 6likes didn't read the chat. Well,he was not angry because of the tomatoes,his anger came from the fact that the girl refused to eat because of the bad tomatoe but dished the food for him. He even asked the girl to eat just one spoon,she refused. So if the food is not good enough for her why did she serve her guy?
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by brandsoncharlie: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

One time one girl was cooking in my kitchen and she was selecting only the fresh tomatoes. After slicing the tomatoes, she was about discarding the "rotten" ones, God being merciful, I entered the kitchen. I immediately warned her never to segregate or waste resources in my house. Nothing vex me pass to waste food.

The foolish boy is just looking for excuse to dump the girl. Childish behaviour!
There's nothing childish in his behavior, some people don't like wasting of resources and at the same time she was telling lies to add salt to the injury.
A friend of mine and I, went out for business upon on our way back it was kind of late, his friend called, both of us went to his house.
He offered we cook anything we want for dinner, so my paddy told me this guy (his friend) hate wastage that it can lead to their break up, I was shocked.
I never knew that such things some people take it very seriously until that very day.
When you go to people's house don't do want will make them despise against you.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
That how they poison people I don’t eat alone if you are not eating food you cook me too will not eat .
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Mermaid123: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Someone that would give u what they cant eat is not to be trusted
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by chigbokingsley(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Firstly, how can she cook and dish what she can't eat? She made the meal because she was hungry and not because the guy had wanted her to.

Secondly, what is she afraid of? The rotten tomatoes ( natural poison) or the other poison.

This guy made the right choice.

First her kind can waste food which I don't like
Secondly her kind can poison someone to death
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Rickmann: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Penguin2:
For the benefit of those who don’t have the patience to read through the screenshots, let me give a brief summary…

This guy’s babe visited in the afternoon of that day and said she was spending the night. Towards evening, she said she was hungry and they stepped out to get things to cook.

At the market, they got tomatoes to make stew and rice. When they got home and the girl started making the meal, she sliced both good and rotten tomatoes among the tomatoes she sliced for the stew they were planning to make; because they found the tomatoes they bought had a rotten one among them.

The boy said he didn’t mind about the rotten tomato because it wasn’t the first time he was seeing someone use good and bad tomatoes together. After all, when you boil and fry the tomatoes everything will align and the stomach won’t reject it.

Issues started however, after the girl was done cooking and served only her boyfriend. The boy asked if she wasn’t going to eat and she said she wasn’t hungry. When the boy reminded her she was the one who said she was hungry and for whose reason to the made the meal in the first place, she now told the guy she wasn’t eating because of the rotten tomato that she sliced with the good ones.

Guess what happened next… this girl who said she was sleeping over then asked her boyfriend to take her home; probably to go look for what to eat.

So, the boy after taking a deep thought about the act - the fact that the girl can serve him what she can’t eat - called it quits.

Do you think he’s right or wrong?

Nlfpmod
Rocktation
Farano

He was absolutely right to have called it quit.
That girl can kill him.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is not a mistake. She calculated the moves so as not for her to sleep over at the guy's house. Remember, earlier the guy kindof coarsed her to come sleepover. Unfortunately for her the method she used backfired.

Seems she has other plans that the sleepover will spoil. As a lady she is, she has to think of any possible way not to sleep there that night.

The guy's fears is solid owing to the fact that ladies now do all sort of things in relationships through food. There are cases of using menstrual blood, putting of charms etc in foods served to partners. For the guy to be concern that his lovers couldn't taste her meal, is valid. Never underestimate anyone in relationship. Our forefathers who made it a duty that their wives tastes their meals before they eat are still wiser than our generation.

Definitely that ladies had other plans for the night but not for the food. The guy should inquiry more about her whereabouts that night. There could be shocking waves.

I have an uncle who was a known playboy in our city then. Even if he gives you 20k to prepare a meal and he was not in kitchen with you while preparing the meal, forget it. He won't dare eat it sad everybody is going to eatery. Then imagine what his type will do, when you serve him meal without eating from the plate. It is all shades of wrong from the lady.
Re: Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
how would such a smart guy end up with such a dumb girl in the first place?how old is she tho? seem like a teen spoilt child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Sweat During Sex? / Married Woman Who Does Hookup Gets Exposed / Have You Rejected Someone For A Relationship Because You Don't Like Their Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.