Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick (41598 Views)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Honourable1901(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by MoneySEASON: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:
My guy I'm alergic to poverty you say wetin So I'm using my sense to dey gather the properties say okay now no time o Like the statue of liberty Nobody knows tomorrow So I'll be holding my destiny ay As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o eyy I continue the struggle o oo The struggle dey double my hustle o ey As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o ey I continue the struggle o oo Dey double my hustle eyee.

Then hustle your f^cking way out since you said you're allergic to poverty angry

It's safe to say 90% of Nigerian girls depend on the guys to survive.

36 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Blaze14k: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Nobody is forcing anybody to date. You could remain single na force? undecided

Its not by force give any woman money. You have legs and hands to work

11 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Antoeni(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Facts in Fact With All Honest Nigeria Girls are Orphan

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by dalass(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
SporaD8:

Whaaaat?!
Did you just mention Date ...when the actual word shoulda been Adoption?!

No one ever forced the monkey tail guy to date a Nigerian woman o. Na open eye he carry enter the relationship.

How much does he even have self? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
If u have more than one Nigerian girlfriend

Na NGO u dey run so

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by wonder233: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
I have been using telescope to find the lie here. I can't find it. Most Nigerian girls these days are just pathetic. Very few actually have the right mindset. The vast majority are either outright oloshoeing or trying to rely on tradition and religion to back up being liabilities

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by AnonymustME(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:

Is this the same rokiatu from way back nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ictplotter(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
This guy still mugu waahi.
Caring of an orphan is far easier and better than dating nigeria girl.
Dating some nigeria girls automatically means u hav inherited their generational economy expenses.
You will take the responsibility of herself, poor parents, siblings and other relatives.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by dalass(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Antoeni:
Facts
in Fact With All Honest Nigeria Girls are Orphan

Our fathers must be ashamed and the dead forefathers turning in their graves of so called men nowadays who full Nairaland with tales of woes as if women are not being ripped off by those same guys.

but a lady just went to jail just so her broke ass boyfriend o can travel out angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ladies make your own clean money

10 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Gkemz: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Read carefully. He said not an ophan but ophans. Truly it's a lucrative venture for a Nigeria lady to be dated.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Goodman247: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Truth is bitter, you are not suppose to use money to buy love

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by kingslj: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Why Ghanaians always suffer from inferiority complex around Nigerians and everything about them,is what I will never understand.

one of them.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by TheboyGhost(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ask your father how much he spent and still spends to take care of his woman....

Now ask your mother the same Question...

Maybe you will then understand how life works sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by dalass(f): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:
The Ghanaian has also felt what most Nigerian men feel everyday. Dating a Nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans. Some our women have lost their pride!

Ghanaian Music Producer, Breggle Acha Derrick writes:

https://twitter.com/Breggle/status/1598215951312379906?t=O7-QYzqCkCDSKc3ZCMRUzg&s=19

He looks like an orphan himself. Like attracts like grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Seankhalifa: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
U see broke gals... run from dem... grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
illicit:
If u have more than one Nigerian girlfriend

Na NGO u dey run so
I swear bro... Story of my life
I don learn my lesson Sha, no more broke girls

16 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Mummyfour(f): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is serious savagery o!!
Haba mana oga!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by FuckSilly: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WITHIN 18-30 YEARS IS A DISASTER TO DATE OR BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH.

YOU WILL BE DRAINED.

UNFORTUNATELY, ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER IS THEIR BROKEN AND DAMAGED LEFTOVER PÙSSY.

MOST OF THEM HAVE BODYCOUNT GREATER THAN THEIR AGE.

In whatever you do, never waste your time, energy and resources on a WHORÈ.
And any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WHORÈ.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Antoeni(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
The Moment You Tell Them You Like Them ,

They Won't phone Again

There Mother Will Be Sick

They Won't Have Transport Fair

They Want to Make Their Hair

They Won't Have Recharge Card pn Their Phone

They Will Need Urgent 2k

They Want tp Buy a Friends Aso- Ebi

Their Period Just Started. They Need Buy Pad

They Are Not Feeling Fine They need to get Drugs

Shameless Harlots ,
No Wonder They Usually Fall Victims In The Hands of Ritualist Politocians & Yahoo plus Boys
Who Use Them For Subscription

Nigeria Girls Are Real Greed Orphans

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Kavod: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:

TRUTH HURTS SHEY? SEE.... YOU GUYS ARE NOW COMMODITIES THAT NEVER APPRECIATE. THATS ITS SO AWFUL YOU GUYS NEGLECTED YOUR PRIDE, HONOUR, RESPECT FOR THINGS THAT EVEN A DOG WOULD REJECT... THAT'S TO CARE FOR DOGS THESE DAYS AND AT THE END OF THE YEAR YOU ARE COUNTING MILLIONS, THAT SAME CARE FOR THOSE DOGS INVESTED IN YOU GUYS CAN ONLY BRING INFECTION AND DISLOYALTY. NOW TO THE MOST DISGUSTING THING.... YOU KNOW WHY THERE IS WAY LESS PATRONIZING OF DUBAI MEN WHO PAY MILLIONS FOR DOGS TO SLEEP WITH YOU GUYS? ITS YOU GUYS NOW THAT IS INFECTING THEIR DOGS.... WETIN SELF.... THEM OPT FOR KENYA AND GHANA GIRLS NOW.

IF YOU NOR BELIEVE, GO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA.... YOUNG NIGERIAN MAN GO APPLY E GO GET 2 SECONDS.. BUT YOU TRY AM... GO THEIR PAGE FOR FACEBOOK SEE WETIN THEM DE TALK ABOUT UNA... AH AH DOGS DE DIE MY SISTER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Jeon(f): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
lifenija:

Abeg shut up, toto when u get u dey use, from d way u talk u b like 23 yr old wen no get anything to offer

YES OOH I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER EVEN VAGINA WHERE BE MEN MOST DEMAND GOODS, I WON'T OFFER IT.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by InvertedHammer: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
/
If Nigerian ladies want money...and you don't have money...why not face your front? Or are these ladies extracting the money at gunpoint?

It is a sign of weakness for a man to 1). Succumb to manipulation 2) bitch and whine about being manipulated. Why is it that it is only money that many of you can offer in a relationship? You tie your self worth to money only and expect ladies not to notice.

The problem is internal. Find out what makes you an easy target for manipulation by the female gender. Once you figure it out, you will be alright. Thereafter you can unchain yourself from the victim mentality. A man who cannot say NO is the cause of his problems.

/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
The guy wud have flashed her before that’s why she’s brainwashed, if the innocent guy had come out plain the guy wudve been one of her victims
dalass:

Our fathers must be ashamed and the dead forefathers turning in their graves of so called men nowadays who full Nairaland with tales of woes as if women are not being ripped off by those same guys.

but a lady just went to jail just so her broke ass boyfriend o can travel out angry
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Dshocker(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make money before you love, says Portable

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Constablepatr: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Dating no be force but we want fork cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2022

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by teeshet: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nhemzie17:
Nigerian girls are liabilities.
Ive always been single since my last girl did shit. I don't have any intention to raise someone else's child. My money is for myself, my fam and some genuine friends in need.
how have you been having sex?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Why Ghanaians always suffer from inferiority complex around Nigerians and everything about them,is what I will never understand.
It's normal. Ghanaians suffer such around Nigerians. Nigerians suffer such around Americans. Americans suffer such around Russia. Russia suffers such around ____ fill in the blank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.