Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick (41596 Views)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
kingslj:

one of them.
Another rabid animal out of its cage.Abeg veterinary officers,help oo!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by sharone21(f): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
He must have heard it from the daily rantings of Nigerian men....

Marriage isn't for everyone.

Anyway, person when no like to marry Nigerian woman( can't even be compared to Ghanaian women) has the choice of marrying whatever he likes even his fellow man. Shikena
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by luckingto50: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Unknown Ghanian music producer want to boast his career with Nigerian girls....Anofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Positiveminds(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Nobody is forcing anybody to date. You could remain single na force? undecided

One of them!
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by teeshet: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
FatherofAsaad:
I find this very laughable, Ghanaians girls are worse say hi they immediately turn your next of Kin.
have you fùcked a ghanian girl b4
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Traplord09: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! What's this demented frustrated fool foaming about at the mouth, like a rabid dog? Lol! Why are you ranting like an animal? Who's a girl? Where have you seen me before?And how do you know me? You are even more stupid than I thought.Lol! Stupidity and mental illness runs in your blood.Abeg go back to your cage, frustrated rabid dog.

Ooo I forget u are a gayy lesbian. Mumu that actually act like boy girl..

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by IgOga(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin

Dey nor tell you before grin grin grin

If you nor get money nor near them o grin grin grin grin

On a serious note pray for God's favour to find a wife.....your story will change to "dating a Nigerian woman is the best thing that can happen to a Ghanian grin"
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Akuruoulo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
one relationship orphan spotted
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lmao these broke Nigerians men wouldn’t stop quoting me. grin grin grin

You guys got time sha

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Positiveminds(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Another rabid animal out of its cage.Abeg veterinary officers,help oo!

Looks like your mum played same orphaned babe game to get your simp dad.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by SporaD8: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
dalass:

Yes, you missed the fact that there's something called freedom of association. No one, nor a lady ever forced a guy to date or spend money on her undecided

The Ghanaian are now saying what Naija guys have always know. Kenyans and South Africans are shaking their heads at the aberration...
At this rate, it'll soon get to that stage where when a guy hear, "She is a Nigerian!"
He'll simply bring out his wallet and ask, "How much for overnight?!"
Na mumu dey waste time on Dates.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by teeshet: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
ERlS:
Nigerian men tie all their self worth to money and then wonder why women treat them accordingly. It's a no brainer. Besides, a simple no will suffice but how else would you guys lament?
i've you fùcked for cash b4?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Traplord09: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Lmao these broke Nigerians men wouldn’t stop quoting me. grin grin grin

You guys got time sha

No man is broke keep up with ur hook up...
Tell me ur price I we pay I get de money.. but I we go ten run ooo

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nhemzie17: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
teeshet:
am better than you. I haven't touched a woman since june. There's this girl i met online. I know she's into hookup but i just want to play along. Several times, i've chatted her up. She will tell me her phone is down. Cant chat but I know she's lying and sleeping around

These women don't worth us bro..
I once had a girl I sponsored her lifestyle, used to pay her rent in a nice apartment, changed her phone countless times, there's nothing I didn't do. Beech was still sleeping around.
Wasn't even heartbroken, it was like I expected it. Since then I don't even pay attention to girls no matter how beautiful or sexy they may appear. To hell with them

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Positiveminds:

Looks like your mum played same orphaned babe game to get your simp dad.
Exactly what your useless, shameless,slutty mum did to get your useless, vagabond of a dad.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by MoneySEASON: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:

Lol .
The male genital is becoming useless,although it was useless to me before now[because I don't do them including didl.o]

MEN CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT VAGINA.

LIKE YOU SAY

AND YOU MEN WON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.. SO FAR HOLE IS PRESENT.
AND CAN LEAD TO DEATH AND DESTRUCTIONS.
PUSSY RULES

You don't do D!cks and D!ldos ?? grin grin

What do you do then? You do your fellow girls? undecided
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Illegal1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
The truth is always bitter....
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Traplord09:

Ooo I forget u are a gayy lesbian. Mumu that actually act like boy girl..
Lol! Of course you are a disgusting transgender,an abomination to Mother Earth, stinking scum rejected by Heaven and Hell.Mumu pig that acts like a demented woman.Frustrated pig.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by philo04(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
long time ma
Your yansh done reduce o
Wetin happen
You that year menh

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Traplord09: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Of course you are a disgusting transgender,an abomination to Mother Earth, stinking scum rejected by Heaven and Hell.Mumu pig that acts like a demented woman.Frustrated pig.

Have u see me before monkey.... .if u see me you go call me sir ..
Come u be big fool ooo ........... No go work
Tomboy...onyiiobi..tomboy
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Akuruoulo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men have filled this one head with nonsense undecided
NAIJA WOMEN ARE THE HEAVY WEIGHTS UNDISPUTED LIABILITIES
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Jeon(f): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
MoneySEASON:

You don't do D!cks and D!ldos ?? grin grin

What do you do then? You do your fellow girls? undecided

Yes I do none!!
I do work and money!
I do people because... check my @bolded siggy.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Traplord09:

Have u see me before monkey.... .if u see me you go call me sir ..
Come u be big fool ooo ........... No go work
Look at this pig? You, have you seen me before? You are more stupid and deranged than I thought.Big fat sentimental fool.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Tegabadguy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:
The Ghanaian has also felt what most Nigerian men feel everyday. Dating a Nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans. Some our women have lost their pride!

Ghanaian Music Producer, Breggle Acha Derrick writes:

https://twitter.com/Breggle/status/1598215951312379906?t=O7-QYzqCkCDSKc3ZCMRUzg&s=19
that's true
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by MoneySEASON: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:

Yes I do none!!
I do work and money!
I do people because... check my @bolded siggy.

That's a cap Jeon, that's a big cap cheesy

You don't get aroused by anything? grin

Stop it please, stop it grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Zooposki(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nko1:
This is true .The truth hurts. This is the man . He must have been finessed by those whorrres

He said he heard, because that is the story Nigerian men are putting out there concerning Nigerian women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Traplord09: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Look at this pig? You, have you seen me before? You are more stupid and deranged than I thought.Big fat sentimental fool.

How old are u ... ...
How did you open this nairaland.....
Kid this daysss do more then there father u need to play with toys
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Emma1Oj(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

You must be an animal suffering from rabies in an advanced stage.Sentimental fool,how does my comment warrant an insult from a rabid animal like you? Please am not responsible for your frustration.If it's too much for you,why don't you hang yourself and die.Frustrated swine.So if what I said doesn't correspond with the post,how come it pains you more than the sting of a fat tail scorpion, and how does it concern you? Why are you crying so loudly,you this demented frustrated fool?Lol!
it pains me because you are disgraceing your family, u out of point maggot. Why can't u elevate yourself from this low and confuse live you are living despite being among intelligent pple. Na curse them curse u..?? I guest so. I don't think your parents dedicated you in church wen dey gave birth to you.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Jeon(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
MoneySEASON:

That's a cap, jeon, that's a big cap cheesy

You don't get aroused by anything? grin

Stop it please, stop it grin

You see I'm not that cheap..
I'm arouse by what I told, and not everyone is blessed in that department especially Men.
Those are the things that can arouse me.
F
M
C

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Traplord09:

How old are u ... ...
How did you open this nairaland.....
Kid this daysss do more then there father u need to play with toys
Lol! How old are you? The same way you opened yours is how I opened mine.Of course you need to be registered with a mental home, because your insanity has taken you to the centre of the market.
A kid even has more sense than you.Abeg go back to your cage,rabid animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.