Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick (41597 Views)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by MoneySEASON: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:

All this for my small opinion?
like I said I don't get turned on like that, unless those things are involved.... And I don't get turned on for now because I'm attracted to M,S,F and C
.Maybe later after becoming A FADED FIRST CENTURY TISSUE PAPER OR not [SINCE MEN SAID "THE MOST MISERABLE WOMEN ON EARTH IS 30 AND CHILDLESS]

You said "You don't get turned on like that, unless those things are involved"

Please, come clean. What are the THOSE THINGS?

I'm curious.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:
The Ghanaian has also felt what most Nigerian men feel everyday. Dating a Nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans. Some our women have lost their pride!

Ghanaian Music Producer, Breggle Acha Derrick writes:

https://twitter.com/Breggle/status/1598215951312379906?t=O7-QYzqCkCDSKc3ZCMRUzg&s=19
Stupi boy. He meant Ghanaians
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ogbonti: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls and liability are 5&6

They are very useless and evil ..... All of them

they are all handicap..... they can not even fend for themselves..... all nigerian girls should be categorized as disabled persons
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by missymide: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:
The Ghanaian has also felt what most Nigerian men feel everyday. Dating a Nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans. Some our women have lost their pride!

Play boys get play girls. Decent men get their kind.
You men will be looking for physical attributes whereas those you see with those things used money to get and maintain such.

https://twitter.com/Breggle/status/1598215951312379906?t=O7-QYzqCkCDSKc3ZCMRUzg&s=19
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ibkonekt(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Nobody is forcing anybody to date. You could remain single na force? undecided

See parasyte

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Lifestone(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
for foreigners to complain about your women ,shows that we men are not lamenting for nothing
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ema2020: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:

dating Nigeria girls is like swimming in an ocean
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Why Ghanaians always suffer from inferiority complex around Nigerians and everything about them,is what I will never understand.
Because he said the truth about Girls in this country. Get well soon... Girls in this country got an entitlement mentality and that's why they're suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Brownshoe: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
No be lie
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Jossibest(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
They say charity begings at home.......
The same way many of them behave at home here.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Caring for orphans is noble. Nigerian women arent noble.

Taking care of Nigerian women is like pouring water into a basket, you will never fill the basket.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Topnotch95:
First to comment.

I dedicate this post to everyone Nigerian out there that still have the believe that Nigeria will be great again.

What I can only say@op is that majority of them have the entitlement mentality which is making most men avoid them for marriage.

They lack the VALUE mentality of bringing something valuable into a man's life.

Instead they prefer demanding from a guy what they can't ask from their parents.
You'll live long.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by micxwell(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:
My guy I'm alergic to poverty you say wetin So I'm using my sense to dey gather the properties say okay now no time o Like the statue of liberty Nobody knows tomorrow So I'll be holding my destiny ay As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o eyy I continue the struggle o oo The struggle dey double my hustle o ey As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o ey I continue the struggle o oo Dey double my hustle eyee.
Your Testimony go soon land as you wan Taste the Money by force grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by jeff1980(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
See perfect example of what they are talking about, you can still say this rubbish? Putting ur parents failure on another man’s head
siofra:
Nigerian men have filled this one head with nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Goodman247: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

It is finished ooooooo ......most countries in Africa don't seems to like us.....but I don't give a darn.....anytime I am in Kenya , south Africa, Cote d'ivoire, cape Verde, Benin republic , Botswana , Togo , Ghana and Tanzania.....I just dey buga Dem.......
Nigerians are too corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by JoeCool3150(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
If Nigerian ladies want money...and you don't have money...why not face your front? Or are these ladies extracting the money at gunpoint?

It is a sign of weakness for a man to 1). Succumb to manipulation 2) bitch and whine about being manipulated. Why is it that it is only money that many of you can offer in a relationship? You tie your self worth to money only and expect ladies not to notice.

The problem is internal. Find out what makes you an easy target for manipulation by the female gender. Once you figure it out, you will be alright. Thereafter you can unchain yourself from the victim mentality. A man who cannot say NO is the cause of his problems.

/
The Oracle has finally spoken. Bro, u na real InvertedHammer.

This is the absolute truth. Men are the problem. Of course, u wont tie ur self-worth to money and expect ladies not to notice. These ladies are smarter than most guys. Behind the scenes, they run the show but thanks to recent awareness; many have become enlightened and aware.

When guys don fall mugu, dem go come online dey hate ladies. Why ? U presented yourself to be exploited na. Some even go into a bidding contest with their fellow guys. Seriously ? Who's losing?

Thanks for this matured comment InvertedHammer. You're deep. U be man not all these feminine men (simps) crying upandan.

After all the rants, the so-called men will still send half of their salary to sleep with a girl they've been chasing since July.

Men should look inwards...

Please, nobody should quote me

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by AutoRedux: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
One South African girl said the same thing. Most Nigerian girls are useless to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Illegal1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Goodhardick and savedday will be very happy with dis thread bcus their favourite quote has cum to pass....which is...

All nigeria grls are useless...all of them.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Zico777(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
SporaD8:

Whaaaat?!
Did you just mention Date ...when the actual word shoulda been Adoption?!
grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Zico777(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
The thing is so disgusting. Shameless orphans
grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Moniya4Real(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:
My guy I'm alergic to poverty you say wetin So I'm using my sense to dey gather the properties say okay now no time o Like the statue of liberty Nobody knows tomorrow So I'll be holding my destiny ay As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o eyy I continue the struggle o oo The struggle dey double my hustle o ey As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o ey I continue the struggle o oo Dey double my hustle eyee.
Keep justifying’Oloshoism’
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by SPAMBOX7: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
The thing is so disgusting. Shameless orphans
Most hilarious comment I have read on nairaland. Damn grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Exceed15: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na true sha
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
SporaD8:

Whaaaat?!
Did you just mention Date ...when the actual word shoulda been Adoption?!

Comrade Vawulence, why now?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
If Nigerian ladies want money...and you don't have money ...why not face your front? Or are these ladies extracting the money at gunpoint?

The fact that you think the complaints is about not having money shows that you understood little to nothing about this serious issue. And here you are, giving an opinion. grin grin grin

It is a sign of weakness for a man to 1). Succumb to manipulation 2) bitch and whine about being manipulated. Why is it that it is only money that many of you can offer in a relationship? You tie your self worth to money only and expect ladies not to notice.

You see again, you don't understand the issue you are addressing.
This is not about what men are offering, it is about what Nigerian ladies/women are demanding. Get the difference now?

The problem is internal. Find out what makes you an easy target for manipulation by the female gender. Once you figure it out, you will be alright. Thereafter you can unchain yourself from the victim mentality. A man who cannot say NO is the cause of his problems.

/

You didn't even make any sense as much as I tried to make sense out of your submission.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men have filled this one head with nonsense undecided

How sure are you about your conclusion? Look at what only two of your gender who managed to comment said below!

Rokiatu45:
Jeon:
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by InvertedHammer: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
maasoap:

The fact that you think the complaints is about not having money shows that you understood little to nothing about this serious issue. And here you are, giving an opinion. grin grin grin

You see again, you don't understand the issue you are addressing.
This is not about what men are offering, it is about what Nigerian ladies/women are demanding. Get the difference now?

You didn't even make any sense as much as I tried to make sense out of your submission.
/
You are living in denial.

Celibacy is a viable option. Who says that you must have a girlfriend? Even if you must, find the one that you can stay with. A lady shows you what she wants and you come online to bitch like a lil pvssy. I am sure there are ladies out there who are not moved by material things. Find them. But if you are unlucky to attract only aluminum diggers (I assume you have no gold), walk away until you find your heart desire.

Why go to a night club to complain that they sell a bottle of beer for N1500 when you know you can get the same beer for N300 at Mama Iyabo joint? Be content with your level and you will live happily ever after. Complaints are for losers.

It has always been "pay to play". Cash, gifts, dates; money must be expended. Don't forget that about 2000 years ago, Mary Magdalene was in the game of "pay to play" and Jesus acknowledged it. So what makes you think you can climb someone's daughter for free because of hormonal rush disguised as love?

/

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by caesymore(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:

Typical Nigerian lady grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by kelvinovie25(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Where is the lie, it goes as far as taking care of the girls family financial needs.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by InvertedHammer: 1:53am On Dec 03, 2022
teeshet:
you are a useless simp
/

I am the father you never had.

The lady that's hustling money out of your weak mind probably has a guy out there she is spending the money on. Guess what? The guy may not even give a rat's a$s about her. The best you can do is come online and cry about it. Be a man! Don't be sour because smart women have found ways to play with weak and unnecessarily emotional men like you.

/

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ukaface(f): 2:13am On Dec 03, 2022
Stale news
Tell us something more surprising
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ObalendeCMS: 3:59am On Dec 03, 2022
*laughs*

Shame on you Nigerian girls.

Na OYO una dey.

Very soon you all will start getting old and lonely, with maybe a child here & there from different men, that don’t care about you in your old age because you spent your prime time whoring around.

You are all unwanted.

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.