Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (20753 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Lexihearts.
I'm not tryina hurt ur feelins but but but, what i said was the raw fact.
Don't fink i'm being a slowpoke for startin this.
There are buncha G's out there who feel me. Don't freakout please but your husband sucks at shit talks.
You can extend mi regards to him.
Tell him that the movie industry wanna pay him off. Don't think he's needed any longer. He can go to Ghana to start a new life as an actor. Umm those cedis counts.
Let him Bleep Ghana up with his PHONETICS.
lol
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2007
Lol
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Mustay(m): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2007
Haba! How many times must you post to emphasize your point?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2007
Y'all all sick. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2007
johnnygan:

@ Lexihearts.
I'm not tryina hurt your feelins but but but, what i said was the raw fact.
Don't think i'm being a slowpoke for startin this.
There are buncha G's out there who feel me. Don't freakout please but your husband sucks at shit talks.
You can extend mi regards to him.
Tell him that the movie industry want to pay him off. Don't think he's needed any longer. He can go to Ghana to start a new life as an actor. Umm those cedis counts.
Let him Bleep Ghana up with his PHONETICS.
lol

who the hell are u to tell me those stupid words of yours coming from a b--------------------------------,n-way mr let me reserve my comments because i do not want to see u doing this  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i mean crying like a baby hungry monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin because i don't think i am in e mood of cleaning your tears.as for your preachings/ words u better take them to a blair toilet when they come from  grin grin grin.go to bed mr johnygan woo  because all your fellows are already doing their wiwi /urine . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
Wtf?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
Wtf?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2007
order in the court, people! shocked
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2007
soulpatrol:

order in the court, people! shocked

ITS OK MR JUDGE SOULPATROL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.we had u woo wink
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Whobedat: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
Na wa o.dem plenty o,but make i try pick the ones wey i fit remember immediately

1.Emeka Ike-very immature,always acts like a child whose been deprived of candy
2.Clem Ohameze-why does he always look as if he's smelling shit,and is his waist broken or wat?or sth dey im behind.
3.Jim Iyke-for being an empty vessel making the loudest noise.
4.Genevieve Nnaji-for feeling too much.
5.Tony Umez-I agree, the guy na real mumu,im reach to get website for mumurism,as per im films o grin
6.Hanks Anuku-who deceive am say im fit act,or im think say na phoney competition im dey do
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2007
Whobedat:

Na wa o.them plenty o,but make i try pick the ones wey i fit remember immediately

1.Emeka Ike-very immature,always acts like a child whose been deprived of candy
2.Clem Ohameze-why does he always look as if he's smelling shit,and is his waist broken or what?or sth dey im behind.
3.Jim Iyke-for being an empty vessel making the loudest noise[/color].
4.[color=#770077]Genevieve Nnaji-for feeling too much
5.Tony Umez-I agree, the guy na real mumu,im reach to get website for mumurism,as per im films o grin
6.Hanks Anuku-who deceive am say im fit act,or im think say na phoney competition im dey do

WELCOME TO NAIRALAND AND AS FOR UR REVIEW TELL ME You ARE DAY DREAMING ESPECIALLY ON THOSE I HAVE HIGHLETED.IF You DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON You MEAN You BETTER ASK THAN TO BRING SHAME ON Yourself
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2007
@ po deep
The shit which Lexi said could be condoned or what do u think?
@ Lexihearts
You are begining to look real wayward to me according to the level of your nuisance.
All the words you said to me were ironic. Don't you think the words were actually meant for ya? Obviously, yes to answer your inevitable question.
You ought not to talk to me like that. I stopped treatin Fuckups way back. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to go back to the past would u?
Just take ur shit down the lagoon cuz they ain't needed.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2007
Arghh
I forgot addin dis.
Don't kill urself over Jim Iyke cuz he's done more than that in movies
Damnn
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2007
Lexyhearts is a bit rude(but still lacks the skill to insult well), forgive her. That's what proves u're a man.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2007
johnnygan:

Arghh
I forgot addin this.
Don't kill yourself over Jim Iyke because he's done more than that in movies
Damnn

i don't give a damn over that neither do i care smiley

Po Deep:

Lexyhearts is a bit rude(but still lacks the skill to insult well), forgive her. That's what proves u're a man.

grin grin grin grin you think so i was playing a game sorry wooo

forget those and take a look at this

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2007
@ po deep
I dunno if Lexi is plannin on a shit party cuz i'm ready to make her look like a complete slowpoke.
Anyways, i hope she learns her lessons.
@ lexyhearts
Got no beef with you okay?
If devil sleeps, try not to wake him up when you sneak by.
Peace
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2007
@PO DEEP

THATS 100% OK WITH ME.THANK U VERY MUCH
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2007
?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2007
ah---------------------------------------------------------------- wink wink who !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2007
Make your typo look like its got a head and a tail.
Your talks makes no sense to me heh.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2007
IS THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wink HOO
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2007
Still makin no sense.
Maybe i'll stop respondin to this little shit of yours , Come back to sanity
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2007
ME TOO I AM TIRED OF THESE AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM RESPONDING TO UR MASSAGES.SO IF You WANT TO CARRY ON GO ON THAT DOES NOT AFFECT ME. cheesy

PEACE PLEASE cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2007
I thought you were the strongest. You were the worst.
No problem. Let it dissolve here.
I must warn you, if any of your shits continue, you'll be seeing multiple of ma tone.
Carpish!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2007
JOHNYGAN GO ON INSULTING LEXYHEARTS COZ SHE DESERVES THAT 100% CORRECT.GOOD BOY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2007
Lexi.
Can you be ma friend at all?
I'm not insultin you.
I was just tryina state a fact.
Anyways, sorry for the crazy things i've said
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2007
if you really mean it with all your heart i will be very happy to be you friend from this moment.n-way i am really sorry for all i hurt you i do not know what came over me.i was a bit stressful when i started this convasation.i will be very happy if u forgive me,as for u i have already forgotten everything u said to me.i do not know if u will do the same to me. smiley
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2007
Of'cuz
I don't have any nerve for insults but when someone starts it, i get pissed.
I'm not as insultive as you fink.
I hold absolutely nuffin against ya 'ne longer.
We cool.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2007
thank you very much grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2007
Ur welcum
Holla me up on
Cyber: shadyjohn@yahoo.com
Phone: 08033863547
Have fun!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2007
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Now, isn't this just so romantic, y'all?
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ po deep

what do you mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? / The Meeting (now Available Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.