Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year (3295 Views)

Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Sweetvie: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pells1:

Pourquoi
You sucks at it... If you go out n woo a girl like that ehn you go chop slap grin
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Pells1: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sweetvie:
You sucks at it... If you go out n woo a girl like that ehn you go chop slap grin
Hahahaha I rest my case on you
It's my way of toasting
I don't like long talk
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2022
blaquebelle:

On the contrary, you're the one making a negative interpretation with your evil imagination cheesy
okay,so maybe you dont know what a ring lady is in a boxing match,il pardon your ignorance,why did they decide to expose the belly of the little girl in a skimpy outfit?she cant be well covered too play the role? its people like you who promote the cancer gradually eating up our society,i know what a ring lady in a boxing match is,and anyone who does ,knows that a ring ladies role is to seduce and bring mens attention back to the ring and ready them for the next round in a boxing match, while you would take advantage of my scolding to blackmail me, remember im not the one who assigned her this role in the photograh.

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Observe girl dresses like mum and boy dresses like dad.

This is a big issues, people start talking about females going everywhere nude not knowing that those complaining are same.people who initiated the girl child into all of these.

Imagine how the little girl psych is been wired at this early stage.
exactly to even imagine that a little girl should take such a role amazes me,so pathetic of the adults involved.
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Idonweak:

I didn't find the little girl dressing sexual at all and didn't see any problem until i came across your comment. Come on, what do you see in this little girl that made your brain think sex. I only pray people keep their girl child away from you.
just as i said to someone else,the same way Balenciaga did see anything sexual about handing over teddy bears in sexual captive fetish outfits,thats same way you guys are not seeing everything wrong with this until you do it abroad, Nigeria doesn't have child protection services or else ww won't be having this conversation,an adult assigns a seductive role to child and even dresses her halfclad to fit the role and you guys ask me why i see anything wrong with it?are you so ignorant to this point? i am an adult telling you that it was inappropriate for a little girl to be dressed like that and be given that role in the picture because it sends a wrong message to and reasonable adult, only a pedophile would be in support of female toddler taking the role of a "ring girl" in a picture with the parents who are supposed to be protecting her, they had to "expose her skin to make her definite", show this pictures to americans and see.below is the screenshot of the image of the role they created for that girl,when next you want to blackmail me remember I wasn't the parent who dressed her up to play the role of a "ring girl" nor am i the photographer,when an alligator looks like a crocodile ,its not an imagination its a fact, parents should protect their children by not attaching them to such errotic roles, stop giving stupid and foolish excuses by trying to create a diversion from the reality here and take correction. a "ring girl" isnt a role for a girl child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) / The Phony 400 Yr Prophecy That Is Being Used To Turn Africans Into Hebrews / When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.