Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (41178 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ifihearam: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jokes aside, this man has been commissioning projects for months...even if he steal no one would notice unlike okowa..

Atuku 2023

3 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ocdeut(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Wike Is yet to recover from his loss at the PDP Presidential Primary.
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
Wike is now sounding like a broken record.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
I don't think you know exactly what you are saying. The man has more fans now than ever. Agbado master can go half of wine total score now if the two contest. Only PO can match him and overtake him now bro.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Golan007: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Well, he's right.

You must apply, pay, only then can permission be given.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by assholemods: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Wike don use project finish Rivers state. Rivers state people are lucky to have him as Governor.
Ok good projects but not a single industry to employ the people.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Golan007: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
ifihearam:
Jokes aside, this man has been commissioning projects for months...even if he steal no one would notice unlike okowa..

Atuku 2023

As a Deltan, I want the one worse than Okowa to come next because my people are not ready.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by opius: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Remain just 5 Months grin grin grin
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Golan007: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
assholemods:

Ok good projects but not a single industry to employ the people.

Not governor's job.

If he can provide infrastructure and security, it is left for the people to take advantage of such amenities and create wealth by way of industry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Agbadocassava: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ComeToJesus: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK0xL8F2d8A - 'I will challenge them to a debate, let them come and beat me naa, let's talk. Imara nka, Ima nka?' - Wike (watch from 2:16)

ICIR

Wike should free up the democratic space in Rivers. Allow the people to chose their leaders.
You can do all to balance the power equation in your party but don't allow absolute power to corrupt you absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Sodegog: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ZombieTERROR: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

petty

6 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
Your opinion though! I resides in Port Harcourt, and that's what the government of the day said it want, and so be it

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Exmilitant(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

You are damn correct. I shall never understand the Igbos grouse with the Yorubas.

Tinubu's actions or inactions was played out in and around Yoruba land. Beats me why the Igbos are bitter with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by LordIsaac(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

These are honest thoughs. This is why, although I won't vote for Tinubu, I won't vote for Obi either. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by creolehunt: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Cover your face in shame kiddo. Tribalism never put food on anyone's table

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by etrange: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
So he can speak Igbo?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike and Vawulence is 5&6......

I just like him.....
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by atdscentofwater: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mr Wike let ur party ve peace na, haba
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by basidogeorgev: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol, rugged wike !
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by chrisxxx(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am
You are suffering from Wike Trauma. I think you need treatment.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by phlame(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Who let this Dog out

2 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Slmgirldippussy: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

So we should vote a President that has speech deficiency.
Is it for Garri beans dodo

Hula blue bla blu bu

Pdapc and many more

2 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by McBishop2020: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Are you sick or what?
What's this rubbish for, politics or just deliberate intent to promote tribal sentiment against the Igbos of the SE?

Please, grow pass this or die shamelessly.

4 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

so seyi tinubu dey nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Whoknowsme: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
No
IdiotOjukwu:

Such a pity but that's the same way Yorubas hate Igbos and spite them. You don't shade one region and leave out the other.
Yorubas hatred for Igbos are more than can be imagined but Igbos still deal nicely with them.

3 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by AstroG: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

F.ow.l,you forgot that we Igbos massively voted for MK Abiola in 1993, we Igbos voted massively for Obj over our dear Ojukwu. Igbos re rarely tribalistic,we don’t see the truth or the devil and start worshiping him. We dont asslick. Soyinka was dearly honored and respected before 2015 wen he pitched is tent with Buhari same as Okorocha,Uzodinma and Co. Kemi Adeosun was a victim of her own circumstance and it was a Yoruba newspaper that exposed her(Premium Times).

So whenever u wanna blab,blab well. Don’t come and be blabbing rubbish.

Been Tribalistic won’t solve the existing problems we are having in this country. Adios cool

6 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by PureMe01: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

As a Yoruba man who joined to enthrone Buhari,tell me where u are buying fuel cheaper because you are agbado urchin

3 Likes

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
McBishop2020:

Are you sick or what?
What's this rubbish for, politics or just deliberate intent to promote tribal sentiment against the Igbos of the SE?

Please, grow pass this or die shamelessly.

Let them promote whatever they wanna promote.. The most important thing is that fulanis are gaining territories in the Southwest.. Dangote has taken a large chunk of the Atlantic Ocean in the guise of free trade zone....hahahahahaha
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by tishbite41(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Stupidity is a virtue
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by JustStupidity: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.