Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (41171 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Vladm(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Laslas if wike doesnt succumb majority of the G5 governors will hang wike out to dry... and then the mutiny will follow...or better still the previous follows the later.....
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Obidient4life2: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

Baba blu, bulaba
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jikjimmy: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=AllTheWayUp post=118927513] grin grin grin grin
Wike Is yet to recover from his loss at the PDP Presidential Primary.
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
Wike is now sounding like a broken record.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
[/quot
please, what are you trying to communicate?
what you said made no aota of sense, please always think before typing and posting
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nakedtruths: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Uzodinma,umahi, Joe igbokwe, Zack orji etc are from kanuri, idiot!!! Close your mouth abeg!
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Mccullum: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

You've pictured it out, kindly edit your write up due to some typographic error, please.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Galadimabawa: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Governor wike seem to be commissioning project more president Buhari now.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by 5starMan: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Exmilitant:
You are damn correct. I shall never understand the Igbos grouse with the Yorubas.

Tinubu's actions or inactions was played out in and around Yoruba land. Beats me why the Igbos are bitter with him.
Let him continue playing it in Yoruba land.
That's what sane Nigerians want.
Dirty bigots
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Illegal1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
K
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Will you keep kwayet.idiot awo man.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by 5starMan: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
AstroG:

F.ow.l,you forgot that we Igbos massively voted for MK Abiola in 1993, we Igbos voted massively for Obj over our dear Ojukwu. Igbos re rarely tribalistic,we don’t see the truth or the devil and start worshiping him. We dont asslick. Soyinka was dearly honored and respected before 2015 wen he pitched is tent with Buhari same as Okorocha,Uzodinma and Co. Kemi Adeosun was a victim of her own circumstance and it was a Yoruba newspaper that exposed her(Premium Times).

So whenever u wanna blab,blab well. Don’t come and be blabbing rubbish.

Been Tribalistic won’t solve the existing problems we are having in this country. Adios cool
You care to respond to an irresponsible trash who used IdiotOjukwu as moniker?
It shows his jealousy towards Igbos is so high that it will soon choke him.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
SavageResponse:

Oya make you go beat am tongue
He'll be beaten at the poll. Not everyone is a tout. Governor Wike tissue paper!
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jibrilELsudan: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
TO BEAT THIS WIKE BOY JUST DEY HUNGRY ME

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ekineme: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

You are trying to instigate tribal hatred between Igbos and Yoruba, I doubt you are Yoruba, I have read here Igbos praising Adeleke of PDP that won Osun state election, Fashola impact on present Lagos, Akeredolu uncompromising stance on the formation of amotekun, the igbos here bashed all the SE governor's.
Hope uzodimma, umahi, Joe igbokwe and other APC members supporting Tinubu are they not igbos?,
You used selective nairalanders to generalize a whole tribe just because of those that choose a progressive presidential Candidate ( as they claim) are your problem because they are not supporting BAT,
I put it to you, that you are Among the problems of this country, those of you using religion, tribe and Geographic location to create problem all in the name of politics.
We have moved past tribalism, next time try selling your candidates with verifiable facts of accomplishments and prospects not trying to instigate hatred and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by shuttox: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Bring Osinbajo I will support him
You are just saying trash
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by adeniyi65(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Stop playing ethnicity game. I am a rooted yoruba man and will never support greediness, health failure against competence.every presidential contenders there ain't our Moses as an average Nigerian is corrupt. Supporting Tinubu at this stage in time for any Nigeria shows their sentiment if they are to be southerner.
No southerner with his or her reasoning with smooth discretion will be supporting Tinubu and Atiku now. Any other candidate is allowed but those aforementioned two are impending disaster if we ever try any.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Elbeamer: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bulu balo blu
IdiotOjukwu:

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by desiredhome: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pootle:

as the only real critic of this govt since they came into power i give to him. as e dey pain them e dey sweet us cool
Lol.....na wike e dey pain pass, he is still in shock after the over confidence of winning the presidential primaries.......
Wike ntor
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

you are very funny
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Akuruoulo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118928344:

This is definitely not too much to ask for, we believe.

WIKE, the slayer of ipob animals and cannibals.

(If you see yourself as an animal or cannibal,, quote this post now,
Let sane Nairalanders know you today today winkcool)
BEING AFRAID OF QUOTES WHEN WRITING IN PAIN.

UR ATIKU ISN'T GETTING WHAT HE WANT.
MR TERRORIST CONTINUE CRYING . " ON OBI MANDATE WE STAND "
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Viltron:

No, I'm from Rivers State and I dare say he's the worst governor of Rivers State.

Of what impact are the flyovers on Rivers people? He's a mad, power drunk Hitler wannabe
GO AND BEAT HIM THEN
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by adelabi143: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is very commendable from WIKEThis is very commendable from WIKE...
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by coins501(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Wike don use project finish Rivers state. Rivers state people are lucky to have him as Governor.
Lol. You've been fooled. You don't know what you're saying
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Ofolete: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

The same thing you said the Igbos are doing to you is also the same thing you are doing to them. Now tell me what concerns ndi Igbo with the above article that made you to divert the attention if not hatred. Igbos that you are painting with black supported our dear president Olusegun Obasanjo till date. But we are saying you should put us in your shoes, if it were your tribe that have contributed so much and have not produced the president. You would have stoned the Igbos. And it is obvious that things are bad and we need a genuine candidates who will remedy the economy for the benefit of me and you. We have checked among the candidates and we didn't see people like osibanjo in APC candidature. Honestly we would have supported him as we do before now. (Were you not from the tribe whose slogan is that igbos hate themselves that is why they don't support themselves? Now that we have changed why not support us, why are you pained?) Secondly, we believe that the north especially Fulanies want to use the brain of 200m Nigerians by giving us Atiku after Buhari. If you check very well you would see that Obi is the most suitable. But because of your naivity and selfishness you want power to be rotating between the north and the west at all costs even if it makes a bag of local rice N100,000. You don't care! Listen my brother, the Yorubas and Igbos are brothers but you behave like cane in the Bible who hated Abel and killed him. Change and grab sense my dear.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by assholemods: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
ifihearam:

Government does not provide jobs, they only provide good policies, security and infrastructure..its the private sector who provides job.
Oga yes but not in Africa! Even good policies sef they don't provide.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by assholemods: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Golan007:

Not governor's job.

If he can provide infrastructure and security, it is left for the people to take advantage of such amenities and create wealth by way of industry.
But they don't provide good policies to enable that.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Sirjay30bg: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Smelly pussy is that u?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Annistars: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Show them pepper before u go thank you very much.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Akuruoulo:
GO AND BEAT HIM THEN
I'm tired of replying to all you political hallelujah boys.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ariesbull: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Imara nka ima nka ....if you aren't igbo you will not know this saying

Wike nyebe nsogbi
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by henrydav: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike the wicked a man of his words
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by okorogodwin4(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

you are a fool shameless yaraba musilm criminal you want to use Igbos to catch cruise God will punish you for speaking lies against a tribe known. For hard work didn't Igbos vote for MKO obj didn't Igbos celebrate Adesina when he was doing a great job as minister of agriculture under Jonathan let hear you again using your smelly mouth to talk nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.