Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (41175 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by 1939nnn: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ifihearam: 4:29am On Dec 06, 2022
assholemods:

Oga yes but not in Africa! Even good policies sef they don't provide.

Who provides the policies for the likes of dangote
?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by assholemods: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2022
ifihearam:

Who provides the policies for the likes of dangote
?
What are you saying? You comparing Dangote who is from a wealthy home to people who might want to start from scratch. The same Dangote that FG monopolies everything on his behalf.
If the policies favours everybody what business have you as a person started? How big is it? How far have you gone?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by CoolAmbience(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Zonefree:

Wike don use project finish Rivers state. Rivers state people are lucky to have him as Governor.

Which projects?

Where are the industries and jobs for Rivers people?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by vicfajeze: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Wike Is yet to recover from his loss at the PDP Presidential Primary.
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
Wike is now sounding like a broken record.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
Why not check him yourself oga PSYCHIATRIST!!!!
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Skty: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
ictplotter:

No polling unit on nairaland.com. obituary should stop fooling themselves all in the name of campaign. Obi is not know in North nigeria while not go there n campaign for him than fooling yourself in nl where there is no polling units.

With a billion naira, I won't give Tinubu my vote . Yorubas don rule for 8yrs. It's the turn of the East
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ictplotter(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Skty:

With a billion naira, I won't give Tinubu my vote . Yorubas don rule for 8yrs. It's the turn of the East
God forbid Tinubu for Nigeria.
Atiku is coming by God grace.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Solsix(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
Wike is right, that is the right thing to do
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Pootle: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2022
desiredhome:

Lol.....na wike e dey pain pass, he is still in shock after the over confidence of winning the presidential primaries.......
Wike ntor

but em torment bubu nd em cohort grin
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by virginchaser(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Many brilliants and responsible Rivers indigenes have been forced out of the state by the government actions and in actions. Many pastors suddenly lost their voices. They can't even freely criticize Wike like they did during Amaechi era. They surely know that they may possibly loose their C of O. Unfortunately central government is sleeping over many issues or probably doesn't know what to do to checkmate excesses of erring state governors.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by emmykk(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am

You that have not eaten since morning is throwing jab at a billionaire Governor.

Do Atiku you are supporting know that you exist?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jamesversion: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

The hate inside of you is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by virginchaser(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Skty:

I surely agree with you if reasonable personality like governor Soludo and Uche Ogar are contesting. Its hard to believe we once again box to a corner by desperate political leaders.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Jpblessed(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
This is divisive and totally unnecessary,Nigeria can't grow like this.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by desiredhome: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pootle:

but em torment bubu nd em cohort grin
Watin concern fish with raincoat?.......
How does the torment affects Buhari that have everything at his disposal, cosy of Nigerian government?......
Is it not you and your type that the so called torment is affecting?........with most poorest people on earth?......lol
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Banhammy717: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

That's Igbo for you.
A leopard can never change it's spot.
They're too tribalistic.
They are too good in throwing insult.

They will soon display their attitude now.

Oya, over to you

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by zuto4u(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lol..... Keep copying and pasting this nonsense to every thread. And if u stop, shame to u. Lamentation 1 Vs 1 lol
IdiotOjukwu:

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Pootle: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
desiredhome:

Watin concern fish with raincoat?.......
How does the torment affects Buhari that have everything at his disposal, cosy of Nigerian government?......
Is it not you and your type that the so called torment is affecting?........with most poorest people on earth?......lol

its an opinion urs might defers no p.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Skty: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
virginchaser:

I surely agree with you if reasonable personality like governor Soludo and Uche Ogar are contesting. Its hard to believe we once again box to a corner by desperate political leaders.

Lol ...if not that Soludo wrote about Obi, I don't even know him, I just saw his pic for the first time after that letter. He's not popular. Who is Uche Ogar? These people are unknown.. I ve never heard of Uche Ogar. Who is he pls? So they more popular than Peter Obi? Na wa
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jaggabban: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

petty
Explain
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jaggabban: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
creolehunt:

Cover your face in shame kiddo. Tribalism never put food on anyone's table
Prove him wrong oga
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by jaggabban: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
McBishop2020:

Are you sick or what?
What's this rubbish for, politics or just deliberate intent to promote tribal sentiment against the Igbos of the SE?

Please, grow pass this or die shamelessly.
Werey, why not prove him wrong?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Viltron:
I'm tired of replying to all you political hallelujah boys.
HAVE U BEATEN HIM ?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by layovin(m): 4:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Why people don't appreciate good thing, come to Akure the Ondo state capital you can not see a single fly over but someone right there is doing the needful people are complaining.
SavageResponse:

Oya make you go beat am tongue
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Kfed4ril(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Politics of love by an urchin.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by virginchaser(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Lol ...if not that Soludo wrote about Obi, I don't even know him, I just saw his pic for the first time after that letter. He's not popular. Who is Uche Ogar? These people are unknown.. I ve never heard of Uche Ogar. Who is he pls? So they more popular than Peter Obi? Na wa

Uche Ogar is a business man co politician from Abia state. He is presently contesting under APC for Abia state governor.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Skty: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginchaser:

Uche Ogar is a business man co politician from Abia state. He is presently contesting under APC for Abia state governor.
Thanks , I didn't know. Now I know
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Stop spamming nairaland with this bullcheet
IdiotOjukwu:

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by amuwo1980: 2:24am On Jan 22, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

This one is long lost , can u imagine the lies she spewed out here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.