Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (41172 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by wingmanIII: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
You are a very selfish and wicked liar! It shall never be well with you for all your lies

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by BabanawanGod: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
No body is coming to beat u oga wike
Abeg show them this video titled my presidio is for peter obi presidential campaign jingle oya play the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Benbellamor: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Wike Is yet to recover from his loss at the PDP Presidential Primary.
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
Wike is now sounding like a broken record.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt

You are a Real Useful fulani slave grin grin grin clap for youself grin
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ifihearam: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
assholemods:

Ok good projects but not a single industry to employ the people.

Government does not provide jobs, they only provide good policies, security and infrastructure..its the private sector who provides job.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ictplotter(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Seriously wike is confused, as matter of urgency he needs to see a psychiatrist.
I love the manner PDP and Atiku ignored him and his stupid expired political group.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wike, it's "Eleme nmawee owe eh" not " ereme nawee oweh" grin
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Judolisco(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am
Did Wike think even if he won the PDP ticket, he would be able defeat or pose any threats to Peter Obi or Tinubu in the Presidential election.
He needs to go see a psychiatrist, before he starts running naked on the streets of Port Harcourt
oga wike knew he wasn't going to win in first place... His argument was clear from d first... He said let it be a southern affair... Fayose said the same thing... Immediately Atiku refused that's where d problem started.... Jonathan insisted on running and Atiku and other northern governors left him... That's exactly what wike and others are doing.... Southerners are not slaves... I'll rather vote a dead tinubu than vote for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ictplotter(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
ifihearam:

Government does not provide jobs, they only provide good policies, security and infrastructure..its the private sector who provides job.
So insfractures are over head bridges right?
Insfractures means good power supply, urban to rural good road networks, security , quality education and health care.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by queenblossom(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
The defeat shock am

Borrow sense
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ifihearam: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
ictplotter:

So insfractures are over head bridges right?
Insfractures means good power supply, urban to rural good road networks, security , quality education and health care.

yes...with good and favorable policies to woo investors.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Kvngkester(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

All these your litany is just for you people (Yorubas) to force Baron Tinubu on us abi

It is a big and massive No!!!
The likes of Osinbajo, fashola dey but una choose Tinubu nawaaa oohhh...
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ictplotter(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Judolisco:
oga wike knew he wasn't going to win in first place... His argument was clear from d first... He said let it be a southern affair... Fayose said the same thing... Immediately Atiku refused that's where d problem started.... Jonathan insisted on running and Atiku and other northern governors left him... That's exactly what wike and others are doing.... Southerners are not slaves... I'll rather vote a dead tinubu than vote for Atiku
Drugs junkie supporter.
God forbid Tinubu for the life of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by queenblossom(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

I would have replied you if not for your name. An idiot will always be an idiot. Borrow sense

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by AlwaysPositive: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Kvngkester(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

so seyi tinubu dey nairaland
This is the female version of Seyi Tinubu lolzz
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Judolisco(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
ictplotter:

Drugs junkie supporter.
God forbid Tinubu for the life of Nigerians.
as uno fit read na... Where I talk say I dey support tinubu?
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ictplotter(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Skty:
Vote Peter Obi
No polling unit on nairaland.com. obituary should stop fooling themselves all in the name of campaign. Obi is not know in North nigeria while not go there n campaign for him than fooling yourself in nl where there is no polling units.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by asanausana91: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK0xL8F2d8A - 'I will challenge them to a debate, let them come and beat me naa, let's talk. Imara nka, Ima nka?' - Wike (watch from 2:16)

ICIR
Buhari is weak. Wike is ruling Rivers state like another country of it own.
I wish this is Abacha time that Wike is making this noise. Obasanjo will teach wike what he saw in underground guardroom in jos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Prettychild(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Lol! Fanning inter-tribal hatred so that Obi won’t get votes from the North will not work, we have long past that mentality
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by yankison(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Ode go and sleep ...I'm Yoruba and obi is the best man for the job ...I wonder what goes around inside una brain .suffer no know tribe ..pussycat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by backtovillage: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

You make sense.
But they are smarter than Yoruba now cos they use religion as a weapon to divide us .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by dododawa1: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Seconded by APC supporter
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Duru009(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
He has LOST the battle already....
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by ictplotter(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians stupid shall just deceived them with noise and eye services.
They will believe you are working n the best, wike is coming building n flyer over to attack his political enemies not benefit of the people.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by backtovillage: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Buhari is weak. Wike is ruling Rivers state like another country of it own.
I wish this is Abacha time that Wike is making this noise. Obasanjo will teach wike what he saw in underground guardroom in jos.
Forget your yeye talk.
Have you forgotten Obansajo × Tinubu saga
you can only compare democratic regime
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Jemex003: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
ocdeut:

I don't think you know exactly what you are saying. The man has more fans now than ever. Agbado master can go half of wine total score now if the two contest. Only PO can match him and overtake him now bro.

You’re mistaken Yoruba will rather vote Atiku than PO.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Discarded piece.
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by raphemmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

you political idïót, you people have used this strategy divide and rule to deceive the masses in previous election.
But you see this time, it's not going to work.
You can't keep fooling people for the rest of their life.
This poverty and terrible condition you people kept the masses have opened their eyes.

We don wise up!!!
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Timmi: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Weep not for the Yorubas but rather weep, lament and wail for your Ibo/Igbo/IPOB brothers and sisters
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
No peace for the wicked!
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
somebody should give thix guy agbado and gaari
Viltron:

No, I'm from Rivers State and I dare say he's the worst governor of Rivers State.

Of what impact are the flyovers on Rivers people? He's a mad, power drunk Hitler wannabe
Re: Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Viltron:

No, I'm from Rivers State and I dare say he's the worst governor of Rivers State.

Of what impact are the flyovers on Rivers people? He's a mad, power drunk Hitler wannabe
It's of no impact, my dear! Let me start by telling you what I went through today in Port Harcourt, when coming from Mbioma.

In truth, Today has been very hectic. As I was driving from Bayelsa State (Easy/West Road), I got to Rumuokoro, and I was astonished to see that everywhere was blocked. But as a Port Harcourt guy, I maneuvered my way, and got through to Okporo, from where I accessed Artillery.

On getting to Artillery, surprisingly, the whole place was choked up. it took me over 6 hours, to drive from Artillery through Rumuola to Waterlines. From there, I spent additional 2 hours to access Garrison, straight down to CFC. When I found out that I couldn't get to Mile1 Park, through CFC, I had to find way to D/Line, hoping to passed through Okija Road to Mile1. However, my hope was dashed, as there wasn't a way through as well.

Since I was already stocked there, my only option was to drive straight to Emekuku Road, from where I connected Olu Obasanjo. At Olu Obasanjo Road, I drove down to Ikokwu. Again, to my greatest amazement, the whole of Ikokwu was at a stand still. There was extreme traffic. This time around, I had no other options than to wait for it to subside, so as to jejely get to my final destination, which is Mile1 Park.

From all indications, you could see that all the flyovers Governor Wike constructed are a menace. They have caused more harms than good. F..O..O..L. ungrateful being!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.