Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention (56893 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / APC Leaders; Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Spotted At A Public Function In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You get problem grin
I lie?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Aguiyimba(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

God forbid a sensible person like me is found in such a family as yours, I would have even disowned all of una

It's a shame that there are folks like you in this 21st century. Tribal centiments will not take you
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Lol ako iba is worrying you. Drink bleach already!

I hope u can defend this old demented drug addict in front of your kids the way u defend his incompetency on social media.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by alizma: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.
Nigeria didn't colonize the British, put your thinking cap on.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by juman(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
the great umahi of ebonyi. the one and only. odogwu

Good governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

It's a shame that there are folks like you in this 21st century. Tribal centiments will not take you

Bleep off dude. I don't owe you any explanation on why I support
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
7arrows:

Ur foolishness is second to none. Na una sef una dey fool. U r all shame and disgrace to the yoruba race. Keep giving excuses for your baba's failure.

At least I am better than your biological father
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Martini2020(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is what being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be grateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

Thank you. Nigerian ‘politic TikTok’ has actually reflected the generation of youths the system has built over the years..... The semi-illiteracy syndrome pervades all horizon....When folks said Tinubu messed up in that Cartham

How would someone with right senses not appreciate the outing and presentation of Tinubu and his team,? The analysis of international and local parameters as related to security, power and employment were sordid!

I wish Nigeria well. If Tinubu wins, he is audacious and has the street credibility to fashion out solutions to Nigeria Problem.

Yes Buhari is not the best man. He did support to bring him to enable him get to presidency...those Obi style is dead at arrival. Noise has a way of dying sharply in Nigeria. Atiku is a business as usual guy... He will mess up big in this bartered economy...

I hope we may not go into recession again next year ...giving the trajectory of inflation menace

Thanks all.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

At least I am better than your biological father

INo wahala but my biological father wishes Nigeria well. Unlike some people I know who are blinded with ethnicity and religious bla bla bubu bla. Anyway let meet at the polls. Hope u have your ABV hahahahhhaha. Blu baba blu
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Envy will kill you witch.

God forbid bat thing. What is there to envy BAT. Is it money, sound mind or good health
Nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
belente:
Listening to one of Tinubu gaffer

Listened to yours yet or you pended it?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Karlosorji(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is what being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be grateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.
you are phoolish, same technocrats that surrounded Buhari yet Nigeria is almost falling. Only Obi's Presidency can rescue Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by oyeb15: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
One C4 would have perfectly solved Nigeria problems who exported themselves with him
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Old men grin
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Donake: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2022
A serial liar doesn't remember his date of birth except he peeps into a sheet of paper.

That is the reason to abdicate his authority,not necessarily employing "team play" as an excuse.

Did his team innovate granting interviews worldwide they had to resort to this sort of embodiment of embarrassment when the world has an idea of the gaffes as well as the age controversy with the latest discrepancies from his US Visa against some other submitted?

Time would tell.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by lovinagbad: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
7arrows:

How dare ypu compare obi and BAT. When BAT went to disgrace you all. If I were u I'll disappear from his back. He's a shame to Nigeria as a country.
You just said you can't compare BAT with OBI, the difference is clear. BAT nah master
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 4:00am On Dec 09, 2022
lovinagbad:
You just said you can't compare BAT with OBI, the difference is clear. BAT nah master

I know you are writing this and laughing at yourself at the same time. Are u guys so blind? Because of ethnicity you are ready to give away your country. I'm a yoruba person but I see the truth and say it. Unlike you guys who rather follow a blind yoruba man who has nothing to offer than an ibo man who has everything to offer. That's the way you guys reason and you want NIGERIA to be good. Una never see suffer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.