Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention (56901 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / APC Leaders; Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Spotted At A Public Function In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Littlefingerjp: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Poshest4:
Your spelling is ashamed of you, You can't construct a simple English.
Have your principal ever made a speech completely without using Pidgin English Your own generation is ashamed of yu
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by plaindealer: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
No wonder he can't go for one on one interview because he can't ask other people to answer questions for him.. Even Buhari as uneducated as they made us see him in 2015,he wasn't this bad...Yu can't be known to be progressive when you are supporting a party that under 8 years made Nigeria go back 30years backward,the same set of people or what has changed between Buhari and BAT??
The same party members,the same cabinet and Yu expect things to change...Wetin dey vex me pass sef na Shettima,A known terrorist been the vice presidential candidate..Wetin concern me, Whether BAT win o,abi na PO win o,abi na ATK win,I am already set to japa...
Enjoy the suffering while it last...

Typical ignorant, boring and meaningless rubbish..
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by nedekid: 1:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Those my friends are faces of people who hate Nigeria and nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by hush15: 1:40am On Dec 06, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-spotted-listening-to-tinubu-at-chatham-house-with-rapt-attentionphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

Fellow Nigerians, look at the people with him there packaging nonsense to Nigerians. After packaging a dead meat and its time for each of them to contest, they will come and tell us usual that they and the package they presented are two different personalities and that they will be better than what they packaged for they forget that it is out of their abundance of their nonsense they brought out this nonsense and thus, they will performed better but not recall a day like this where they sat down and presented a dead meat to contest for the no1 position of a country.

Nigerians, the ball is in your court.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by GistFullGround: 1:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Lamasta:
See dem grin

Association of thieves!
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Adeh2009(m): 1:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy
bros yours shame dey shame. must everything be about tribal statements? why are you here defending your oppressors?

suffer no dey taya you?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by otipoju(m): 1:50am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

He did not delegate anything. He avoided questions that were sure bankers for blunder. He had no advanced preparation for those questions as they were asked by the audience and not from his prepared speech
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Littlefingerjp: 1:57am On Dec 06, 2022
plaindealer:

Typical ignorant, boring and meaningless rubbish..
Come again,I don't understand
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2022
nedekid:
Those my friends are faces of people who hate Nigeria and nigerians.
You hate Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Atlantis585: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-spotted-listening-to-tinubu-at-chatham-house-with-rapt-attentionphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

Third picture shows almost all of them fast asleep
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by arantess: 2:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy
It's like you want to be unfortunate in life

I pity that w.hore you call mother
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kingspin(m): 2:47am On Dec 06, 2022
For his own interest, not Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by FireUpNow(m): 3:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Are you reasoning like a normal human being at all? What does it tell you how stupid African leaders are that they run to their slave masters to give political speeches? If you are not ashamed, many civilized people are. Do you call this a great achievement or progress? Can you tell me how many British politicians will ever come to Africa to give political speeches to Africans? We are not getting it right as Africans. Loan we will run to them, everything we run to them, this mentality must be stopped asap. Neo colonialism at its peak. I am sure that Those people there will end up making fool of all of us Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Donclaracuzo: 3:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

To you, 2023 election is between region and region. This is how you Yorubas always play ethnic card in all you do in this country. If not that Kwakwanso and Atiku are contesting this election, you would have been putting more measures to create more ethnic crisis between the East and the North .
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by omowolewa: 3:11am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.

Correct
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Ayplaza(m): 3:25am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

I disagree with you. The man intentionally dodge those questions so he won't make another blunder.
The only thing that was pre-planned like you said was that he should not answer any questions. From the interaction, you can clearly see he was glancing at his scripts and they passed him new notes too.

Team work like you said is not needed at this stage. He should defend and market himself to get the job.

Being the president of Nigeria is a serious business not the shame and joke APC is parading globally.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Wahala90: 3:32am On Dec 06, 2022

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Acidosis(m): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Nigerian politicians are extremely shameless.

Are these f00ls aware that we have a Nigerian Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies that is designed and developed for a more soothing engagement and more?

What the fvck is the strategic relevance of Chattam house and the calibre of people in attendance?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by DKM123: 3:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Everything about balabbluuu is DECEPTIVE. Even the owner of nairaland is tired of them and thier fake likes. Fraudulent and fake manipulators. Vote Tinubu and be part of the packaged fraud.

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by zudozz: 4:00am On Dec 06, 2022
bunch of vultures!
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Myself2(m): 4:02am On Dec 06, 2022
As I looked at the picture of those people, I just saw a section of the evil spirits and demons disturbing Nigeria, they must all be bound and cast into the abyss
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 2016v2017: 4:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Nairaland MODS are you not seeing this imbe.cile poster calling a whole region animals ?
How can you allow this kind of irredee.mable Chala.tan to be posting nonsensical, meaningless and hateful post on Nairaland ?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Lamasta:
See dem grin

Power brokers!
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Bigleaf1006: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You even need to look at the caliber of people on that front row seat, every tribe united for a common goal, no other candidates can boast of this....shows how detribalized tinubu is.....who is that seating between omisore and ganduje....looks like femi otedola.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Bigleaf1006: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2022
kk2027:
This reminds me of that day Tinubu said

The high prices are here!! Is gone!! grin shocked

The way Oshiomole lowered his head in embarrasment cheesy cheesy

Keep swelling on unrelevances while he is carting the trophy home and leaving his traducers with nothing but despair.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Goodcitizen1: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2022
I really don’t understand. Why go to London for this . The same set of people that boarded plane with you are the same people you are speaking to … I don’t get it!!
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Bigleaf1006: 4:14am On Dec 06, 2022
superlanny:
To be honest I was ashamed to be associated with the Yoruba nation after watching Tinubu mess himself up on several occasions, how can a presidential candidate allow policy questions to be answered by proxies, I mean what level of embarrassment can we continue to take.

From having to remember his date of birth by looking at the script on the table, to multiple gaffes showing his mental capacity to process words, making pronunciations hetic and a huge task.

Honestly, I am angry and sad that this is the best candidate one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria can produce.

We have become a laughing stock at home and we finally fell for the bait to showcase our expired product to the international community.

I don't hate Tinubu or other candidates, and I wont say because I am Yoruba I shouldn't have a brain. My concern is for NIGERIA and even if it will take a Tiv, Edo, or igbo man to realise this dream that's all that matter.

Incredibly disastrous and unfortunate is what I will term Tinubu's show of comedy to the world, and to add insult to injury, its the same people who have put Nigeria in the terrible situation that's are his voice to the people/world, how can failures be campaigning to fail for another term and still have lots of brainless folks suffering and smiling, eagerly supporting and trying to usher another season of hardship. NIGERIA, haba

Go and vote for your confused obi or your dishonest atiku......i don't think anyone cares what you do with your one vote.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by PrinceOfLagos: 4:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Shameless adults
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by kingyakos: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2022
They were all looking at the teleprompter where tinubu was reading his written script from.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Enemyofpeace: 4:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Tiunubu and the SHAME of Chatham House.

Question from the audience
1. How would tackle oil theft when you become president
2. How would you address the insecurity in Nigeria
3. How would you reduce unemployment and create opportunities for the youths and professionals to strive.
Tinubu: I now call on Wale Eden, Femi Gbajabiamila and Nasiru El Rufai to explain.
His shameless supporters said that was sharing responsibility!
How on earth will Tinubu ever agree to debate other Presidential candidates? Never!

This is really Buhari Pro Max as many Nigerians said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Enemyofpeace: 4:30am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

God did you create this one too in your own image?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.