Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention (56899 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / APC Leaders; Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Spotted At A Public Function In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by valETA1(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Different Shades of blue,
Sky blue, light blue, navy blue, and Bala blue, Blu Blu bulaba
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by ZombieTERROR: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

May what APC is putting Nigerians through be your portion and the whole of your family in Jesus name,Amen.

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by SLOVFO(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.
That team will some day become the "cabal", if...
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

You called this progress. I keep wondering the kind of man you hv become.

Someone in your family line that you proud to have but unfortunately you don't have the privilege

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by nnamdi640: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2022
May Bat-Tiku never fall on us. Two criminals claiming to be good politicians.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by sukkot: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2022
juman:
Was that umahi near him?
the great umahi of ebonyi. the one and only. odogwu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by BabanawanGod: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Na him right man they worked together in 2015 to support buhari, and I also believe he is supporting him now
Pls watch this song video I made for peter obi
I need a sponsor for this project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by skj1377(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2022
[b][/b] what Kind of topic is this "rapt attention". Am sure nairaland is on payroll of APC.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by dannovidlimited: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Waite a minute u mean all these travel to London pay air fare to grant interview
Calculates d nuba multiply d transportation air fare
Why are these people wicked
If u vote 4 them u like poverty
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Osanoghodua1: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Using tax payers money to travel for political conference. It's a shame. Wicked heartless leaders. They will be stopped by the grace of God.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Jack500:

Ibo boy sharap! Be ashamed of your ibotic tribe, we will vote Tinubu, you can go and hang yourself
We know your type, you are only seeking attention. Anyways kid, you've be noticed. And don't forget to return your mommy's phone so that you won't be late to school.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by sukkot: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2022
but guys seriously though lets look at these objectively. who is running around with atiku ? dino melaye, reno ? you know that is an unserious party that will destroy the nation. its a bunch of touts

then we have peter obi. who is running along with him ? we have kleptomaniac doyin okupe . i mean these are just disasters waiting to happen because he doesnt have too many friends and so his cabinet would be last minute rush of picking just anyone so as to meet deadline

now look at this jagaban entourage ? these are dignified men and women. they look professional and dignified. am i saying they are perfect people ? no. but they look the more professional and the more dignified and the more serious. the atiku and obi guys are just cowboys thinking nigeria is a horse they can just ride for fun and pleasure. a bunch of unserious hacks

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by secnelly: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy
The way this campaign is going ehhh, Peter Obi will creep into your subconscious And stay dia

I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2022
valETA1:
Different Shades of blue,

Sky blue, light blue, navy blue, and Bala blue, Blue laba, Blu Blu bulaba
You forgot to add blue laba, but I've done that sir.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Thebigheart: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

Which school you even go self? I may be forced to say, your schooling was a waste of resources. I guess am right?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by secnelly: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
See team, Tinubu is always steps ahead, at the mention of Tinubu's name, every zombidients and zombidiots must bark at the moon
I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Poshest4:
Your spelling is ashamed of you, You can't construct a simple English.
You ended up sounding foolish as well. What is 'a simple English' you wrote up there? Grow up kid
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by FireUpNow(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Oga na master. They colonised us and that will forever remain in history.
If you dont have regards for people agead of you, you cannot make progress in life. No single ipob person have regards for any of there leaders and that's why you all remain as you are filled with hate and envy.
We cannot help you..
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our own leader. We value him, we respect him, we adore him, we pray for him, we want him to progress and achieve greatness. We will not tolerate strangers like you people to disrespect him
The USA was once colonized. Do the US politicians run to them to give political speeches? Slavery mentally is what is affecting you all
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by DJANGOTBG: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

We know you gotta eat mehn. So eat off Tinubu. God punish you.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Allisgud: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Abi they are praying he doesn't throw another bomb aka gaffes grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Donclaracuzo:

To you, 2023 election is between region and region. This is how you Yorubas always play ethnic card in all you do in this country. If not that Kwakwanso and Atiku are contesting this election, you would have been putting more measures to create more ethnic crisis between the East and the North .
Please sir not all Yoruba. These ones here are only working for their daily crumbs. They have become unfortunate from birth.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-spotted-listening-to-tinubu-at-chatham-house-with-rapt-attentionphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

Useless party. Can't wait to vote them out. Yorubas don't condone failure
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Lol ako iba is worrying you. Drink bleach already!
Mods, this is Tinubuwins2023e operating behind the moniker. God will continue to expose you.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Olaolex:
Mods, this is Tinubuwins2023e operating behind the moniker. God will continue to expose you.
Lols you must be drunk on bleach okoro somborry... You will leave Nigeria for Afghanistan by fire by force
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

Useless party. Can't wait to vote them out. Yorubas don't condone failure
Ipob miscreants masquerading as Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by JohnOkolo: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Remain blessed.

When 2023 February comes all these social media urchins will see another level of campaigning and ride to victory.

Its q sure victory for #APC happy i will not be shedding tears for my country as i did during PDP 16 years of misrule. Political assasination here and there, suppression of freedom of speech, cultism at its peak, ritual killing at its peak. At one point an average Nigerian felt ypu must be initiated into a occultic realm to be a politician, now we know its just for humans and progressive.

Who no like #APC make the person go drink garri till he/she goes blind
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by princewarri1985: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-spotted-listening-to-tinubu-at-chatham-house-with-rapt-attentionphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

why wont he sat down quietly and listen like someone about to take holy comminion because they are both birds of same feathers
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Namdosky(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2022
It's called loyalty...one former governor told his oga I will follow you anywhere you go.. if you jump into a hole I will follow suit....but these days loyalty doesn't pay
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Lols you must be drunk on bleach okoro somborry... You will leave Nigeria for Afghanistan by fire by force
This is what you guys are known for. You always sound incohorent like your unirating machine master (UMM)
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Olaolex:
This is what you guys are known for. You always sound incohorent like your unirating machine master (UMM)
Drink bleach already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.