Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention (56896 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / APC Leaders; Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Spotted At A Public Function In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by stacyadams: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin if u ask him his age,he will ask el rufai to answer for him... grin grin brain fuuccking dead
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Soso990240(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.
Same people Buhari surrounded himself with. How Is Nigeria now? Tinubu is doing all these so that he can easily deny us if he mistakenly becomes president. He will tell us that he never made those promises. This is exactly how Buhari duped Nigerians, you their supporters know this, but Tribalism and politics have eaten deep into ur brains. Tinubu is so dumb that he can't tell Nigerians what he can do for them. As old as Biden was, he said everything by himself. I thought u people compare him with Tinubu's age.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by owagbeba: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.

That tells you so much about our enslaved mentality. Look at the crowd in attendance ... mostly Nigerians. They all flew to London to give and listen to a speech on Nigeria. While over 130 million Nigerians are living in penury.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Aguiyimba(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Someone in your family line that you proud to have but unfortunately you don't have the privilege

I can't have someone like you in family line. You're a big disgrace.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by sukar886: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Failures
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Signum(f): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy

Tinubu is a bad product that's very hard to market irrespective of how una package am. You people always ends up using fowl languages and names calling, when you are the actual nonentities.

*Spit*
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by kennethesan(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
A show of shame that had in attendance serving and ex Govs...even Kayode Fayemi in the name OF loyalty... We will see where all these will end...
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Ate247(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is what being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be grateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.
So Ayade is the technocrats. The fact you see the truth and can't say should be a shame to you.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Lamasta(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Power brokers!

Your moniker tho grin
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Lamasta:

Your moniker tho grin

You like it?

It’s for sale?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Olaolex: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Drink bleach already
Lols... February is not far, by then ropes and sniper would have become affordable to urchins. So make sure you get it, if you feel the shame is unbearable, do the needful.

You are not permitted to hide behind a useless moniker and beg for money on nairaland. Na that hunger go wire you till death.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Lamasta(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You like it?

It’s for sale?

Give it to all Tinubu fans dem that's what they need
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy
Yes u re right. U can't compare an ancestor with indomie generation. Ancestors need blood sacrifice to appease them.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

With this your comment you expect people outside your tribe to vote Tinubu?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Fearyourcreator: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Small small now... You dey vex ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Fearyourcreator: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.
Obi join too?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by izubext007: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Confused men
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
malali:
Nigeria is the greatest nation in the world......

where the most corrupt/most mediocre candidates.......

End up being the presidential aspirant........

Our Democracy is failed and rigged......

Atiku/Bola/Peter in a normal country should all be in Jail.....

People with unexplainable wealth should not be given the keys to the national treasury.......

Under any guise or circumstances !!!

Greatest how?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Henrymas(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
These are the greedy and selfish clowns, who were clapping at every gibberish pronounced by the drug addict.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by harmony75: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2022
See shame written all over their faces they know tinubu is not the best for Nigeria of today and ever but bc of their selfish ambitions of their stomachs!!! Enemies of Nigeria! You people will not succeed Ijn �
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by seunjungle1(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2022
You're very choke with the manner of your comment. No go commit ooo

Antyislam:
Am ashamed of those shameless people their, God forbid !,
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Mccullum: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is the best political strategist in modern Nigeria.

he planned all that happened before the even, each of his team aware of it,.

but unscrupulous elements here gruntling on Jagaban ways of doing things,

he's the next president of Nigeria in 2023, doubt it at your own disadvantages.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

I can't have someone like you in family line. You're a big disgrace.

God forbid a sensible person like me is found in such a family as yours, I would have even disowned all of una
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

Lols you must be drunk on bleach okoro somborry... You will leave Nigeria for Afghanistan by fire by force

cheesy
He thinks I am you because he get mental problem.
He must leave Nigeria for Afghanistan as you have said grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Olaolex:
Mods, this is Tinubuwins2023e operating behind the moniker. God will continue to expose you.

You get problem grin
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Petie33: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
superlanny:
To be honest I was ashamed to be associated with the Yoruba nation after watching Tinubu mess himself up on several occasions, how can a presidential candidate allow policy questions to be answered by proxies, I mean what level of embarrassment can we continue to take.

From having to remember his date of birth by looking at the script on the table, to multiple gaffes showing his mental capacity to process words, making pronunciations hetic and a huge task.

Honestly, I am angry and sad that this is the best candidate one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria can produce.

We have become a laughing stock at home and we finally fell for the bait to showcase our expired product to the international community.

I don't hate Tinubu or other candidates, and I wont say because I am Yoruba I shouldn't have a brain. My concern is for NIGERIA and even if it will take a Tiv, Edo, or igbo man to realise this dream that's all that matter.

Incredibly disastrous and unfortunate is what I will term Tinubu's show of comedy to the world, and to add insult to injury, its the same people who have put Nigeria in the terrible situation that's are his voice to the people/world, how can failures be campaigning to fail for another term and still have lots of brainless folks suffering and smiling, eagerly supporting and trying to usher another season of hardship. NIGERIA, haba

Dead brain has spoken what is team work for abeg hug transformer oooo this one that if this man step out the number of sitting governors and former governors that will be with him is giving his opponents heartache so I am just laughing oooooo
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
DJANGOTBG:

We know you gotta eat mehn. So eat off Tinubu. God punish me.

Of course
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Cheapgadget(f): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is what being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be grateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

You need a brain check ✔
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Aguiyimba(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

God forbid a sensible person like me is found in such a family as yours, I would have even disowned all of una

It's a shame that there are folks like you in this 21st century.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2022
What about Adams Oshiomole 's wife former first lady of Edo state.

It is long since I last saw her on the social media page.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us

Keep ranting like a mad person, that's your problem

Ur foolishness is second to none. Na una sef una dey fool. U r all shame and disgrace to the yoruba race. Keep giving excuses for your baba's failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.