Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention (56902 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / APC Leaders; Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Spotted At A Public Function In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by malali: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Nigeria is the greatest nation in the world......

where the most corrupt/most mediocre candidates.......

End up being the presidential aspirant........

Our Democracy is failed and rigged......

Atiku/Bola/Peter in a normal country should all be in Jail.....

People with unexplainable wealth should not be given the keys to the national treasury.......

Under any guise or circumstances !!!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kcos: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Una weldone o, bad market.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by rahij: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2022
This event was held in a small room filled with APC chieftains and very few journalists. They should have met at the muson centre in Lagos or Yar'Adua centre in Abuja. Why travel to the UK?
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by DevilSignature: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy
your problem in life is a family curse, the have sworn to you that no good thing shall before you neither shall I see good an appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by InvertedHammer: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.

/
You are one of those who bought into the "Independence" scam. grin The only thing independent about Nigeria is letting people that look like them(Nigerians) be figureheads.
Would you let go of a profitable venture like Nigeria that's full of natural resources if you were the British? Come on be realistic.

/
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Jagaba their Daddy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy

U r OBVIOUSLY a very sick human being. Blinded by ethnicity and religion. How can u see all these blunders and yet be shouting and raising ur hands for this old man. Guy u fall my hand. I'm sure u also know in ur heart that u r dumb. A man that cant answer questions. Haba. Anyway it's because of people like you that NIGERIA is getting destroyed daily. Its because of people like una them dey say u cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.

A man that cannot honor just one interview or debate in his own country. Anyway I no blame am.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

For your mind. Talk true and shame ur devil. How much were u paid to be on this platform? Shameless HE GO..T.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by aloziedaya(m): 12:37am On Dec 06, 2022
I could only shed tears that stuffs like this want to rule Nigeria.

God forbid. Tinubu will be a disgrace representing us at the world leaders forum

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
Watch Tinubu disgracing them while shamelessly and irresponsibly delegating his responsibility. The were obviously not pleased with his woeful and uninspiring performance.

The painful part are the guys on this platform who should hide in shame. They still come out to defend the demented man.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by flexyrule(m): 12:39am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.
Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Lol. He delegated because the answers to the questions were not in the scripts he was given to read. cheesy cheesy

Tell them.o. and ask how much they were paid to come on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2022
superlanny:
To be honest I was ashamed to be associated with the Yoruba nation after watching Tinubu mess himself up on several occasions, how can a presidential candidate allow policy questions to be answered by proxies, I mean what level of embarrassment can we continue to take.

From having to remember his date of birth by looking at the script on the table, to multiple gaffes showing his mental capacity to process words, making pronunciations hetic and a huge task.

Honestly, I am angry and sad that this is the best candidate one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria can produce.

We have become a laughing stock at home and we finally fell for the bait to showcase our expired product to the international community.

I don't hate Tinubu or other candidates, and I wont say because I am Yoruba I shouldn't have a brain. My concern is for NIGERIA and even if it will take a Tiv, Edo, or igbo man to realise this dream that's all that matter.

Incredibly disastrous and unfortunate is what I will term Tinubus show of comedy to the world, and to add insult to injury, its the same people who have put Nigeria in the terrible situation it is that's are his voice to the people, how can failures be campaigning to fail for another term and still have lots of brainless folks suffering and smiling, eagerly supporting and trying to usher another season of hardship. NIGERIA, haba

God bless you for this honest statement. Please tell them o. U said my mind. I'm highly ashamed of his supporters and not him. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2022
ghiloman28:
The only prepared candidates among all. He never get distracted with all the critics he is just working with what he has planned down. Jagaban of Africa

Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 7arrows: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2022
rahij:
Complete rubbish! This event was held in a small room filled with APC chieftains and very few journalists. They should have met at the muson centre in Lagos or Yar'Adua centre in Abuja. Why travel to the UK?

Even at that they still fooled themselves. Shameless old fools

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Ashirioluwa: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2022
They are trying so hard to discourage young folks from leaving the nation but the same people are unable to put together a common  political gathering here in Nigeria.  What a shame to our leaders
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by toluxa1(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2022
If he’s that good in identifying talent and team building then he should leave the ambition of becoming the president alone and vie for the position for the coach of Super Eagles.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by superlanny(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Hahaha, so in your wildest dreams every Yoruba person out there is supporting Tinubu or Apc, just to remind you, majority of Yoruba Christians know what's right, even if Tinubu was young and vibrant, we will never vote for a candidate that doesn't respect our religion and what the meaning of an all inclusive government is. Vote whosoever you like, the difference between us is that whatever the outcome, I am already dependent on myself and not the government, na you suffer go wire. Expect no reply from me. Cheers
Jack500:

Ibo boy sharap! Be ashamed of your ibotic tribe, we will vote Tinubu, you can go and hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by NtitledNaija: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Anything to get away from the presidential debate. From the picture above, the gathering may as well have happened anywhere in Nigeria. Tinubu/APC Govt is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by plaindealer: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2022
superlanny:
To be honest I was ashamed to be associated with the Yoruba nation after watching Tinubu mess himself up on several occasions, how can a presidential candidate allow policy questions to be answered by proxies, I mean what level of embarrassment can we continue to take.

From having to remember his date of birth by looking at the script on the table, to multiple gaffes showing his mental capacity to process words, making pronunciations hetic and a huge task.

Honestly, I am angry and sad that this is the best candidate one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria can produce.

We have become a laughing stock at home and we finally fell for the bait to showcase our expired product to the international community.

I don't hate Tinubu or other candidates, and I wont say because I am Yoruba I shouldn't have a brain. My concern is for NIGERIA and even if it will take a Tiv, Edo, or igbo man to realise this dream that's all that matter.

Incredibly disastrous and unfortunate is what I will term Tinubu's show of comedy to the world, and to add insult to injury, its the same people who have put Nigeria in the terrible situation that's are his voice to the people/world, how can failures be campaigning to fail for another term and still have lots of brainless folks suffering and smiling, eagerly supporting and trying to usher another season of hardship. NIGERIA, haba

Some of you try to look and sound intelligent, but you end up the other way around.

Tinubu did exactly what we know and love him for, identifying, supporting and promoting talents, a wonderful leadership attributes, but you and your kind are too far backward and unexposed to even grab that basic leadership concept.

You definitely cannot be Yoruba because we are known to be progressives, not backward people.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Littlefingerjp: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

May someone like El rufai happen to you and your entire generation yet unborn..
May the atrocities of Shettima in borno befall your family,May the massacre at Lekki toll gate happen to your children.. Animals
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Poshest4: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Your spelling is ashamed of you, You can't construct a simple English.
Antyislam:
Am ashamed of those shameless people their, God forbid !,
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by basybasy: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-spotted-listening-to-tinubu-at-chatham-house-with-rapt-attentionphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

Tinubu has turned Obi supporters to nuisance these days. They are restless now. The reality is that Hausa and Fulani will never voted Obi. The battle is BTW Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Obitroy(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2022
See how this useless politicians waste our resources after una go say Nigeria go better under this thief's regime can a white man do this nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Bridget95(f): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Fayemi my man, looking sagacious

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Littlefingerjp: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2022
plaindealer:

Some of you try to look and sound intelligent, but you end up the other way around.

Tinubu did exactly what we know and love him for, identifying, supporting and promoting talents, a wonderful leadership attributes, but you and your kind are too far backward and unexposed to even grab that basic leadership concept.

You definitely cannot be Yoruba because we are known to be progressives, not backward people.

No wonder he can't go for one on one interview because he can't ask other people to answer questions for him.. Even Buhari as uneducated as they made us see him in 2015,he wasn't this bad...Yu can't be known to be progressive when you are supporting a party that under 8 years made Nigeria go back 30years backward,the same set of people or what has changed between Buhari and BAT??
The same party members,the same cabinet and Yu expect things to change...Wetin dey vex me pass sef na Shettima,A known terrorist been the vice presidential candidate..Wetin concern me, Whether BAT win o,abi na PO win o,abi na ATK win,I am already set to japa...
Enjoy the suffering while it last...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.