Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend (5976 Views)

Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Wazobiakene: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good day guys. So straight to the Koko. I’ve been dating this woman who I really like and also happens to be a virgin for over a year now, a year and 3 months to be exact and only recently we tried making love and I even got some lube to help the ordeal, so I initiated some pre-intimacy to get her in the mood and when she’s wet enough I tried penetrating with my penis hard but I couldn’t penetrate, she was in obvious pain and I love her so much and can’t bear to see her in pain so we stop for a while and start all over again pre-intimacy and all, and the same thing happens! Even if we use lube. We don’t get to see each other quite often because of the distance and the nature of our jobs so we’ve tried only on two separate weekends and it’s been the same outcome
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by blockgeek69(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Omo this reminds me of my virgin babe back in Uni as undergraduate. Severally we tried to do the do severally for many months, it will look like the hole was totally block and she will say its paining her, that will make me stop.

Just after project defense, I was to travel the next week, omo one night this babe just storm my house tell me say she is ready to be disvirgin, that I can't leave the school without stamping my signature on her pussy. Omo I wida grin

We come start hot romance, omo I have never seen her that hot and wet before. 10 minutes of romance followed by 2 minutes of trying to penetrate, my dick has already gained passive, because the way she positioned her legs so wide made it easy for me.

Omo we do the do, hard moan and all the shit. 3 minutes later, I had to stop because my dick was already swimming inside blood, bedsheet done stain finish. When I stop, this babe told me to continue, but I refuse o and insisted I can't continue with blood everywhere and I believe she must be in pain which she said she can manage but I shaa said no. We had to stop and reschedule the match for another day grin

Amaka, God bless you anywhere you are for giving me premium tight pussy cheesy

At OP, my verdict on your ordeal is that, when your girlfriend is ready you won't stress, for now she is not ready to be disvirgined.

31 Likes

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Ikennaford: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Give her head, eat that clit out, immediately she start scratching your head, stick a finger slowly while you eat the clit, bro next thing you go hear, baby put your dick e don openooooh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by funshint(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ikennaford:
Give her head, eat that clit out, immediately she start scratching your head, stick a finger slowly while you eat the clit, bro next thing you go hear, baby put your dick e don openooooh
grin grin grin
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by plantainbender(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
To each his own
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by PerfectStranger(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ikennaford:
Maad man grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by blockgeek69(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ikennaford:

At OP, Shaa make sure you don't have nails o. Wear thick gloves to make your fingers more tender
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Westchester(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Fvck the werey for ass and thank me later

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 06, 2022
if i talk now some people would say he is here again,well im not to be blamed for their ignorance and nativity,so i wil talk,its a good thing you got everything you need to dis virgin your woman,yet put some few things in consideration 1: technique you are using matters 2:are you her size? 3: she might have mrkh(search Google concerning this).
as for number 1:doggy is the best position to disvirgin a girl as this position helps stretch out the muscles around her private area and adds a push to her hymen, which makes it more easier to tear up with less force,i dont know what styles you've tried tho but this never disappoints or fails,when she is with herheads down and her back archs deep her butt should be in a perfect position for it ,you then penetrate from the opening near her anu$,and push hard down,if she doesn't have mrkh this should get it done,and dont be emotional, your emotions may have also contributed to this delay because you are scared of hurting her,dude that spot was made to take more hurt than tysons punch,so stop being merciful,there is no painless procedure of deflowering a woman.also after you penetrate try not to pull out imidiately, try to hold her still around her tummy while you are still inside her so she can feel your affection, don't move youd have enough time to wrigle as you want later,this is the bond that would make her take you over any other man.goodluck

11 Likes

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Tenrack: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Ikennaford:
guy shey you dey mock people by promising to do giveaway? Do you think it's fun to mess with people?

3 Likes

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by padi94(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
The kind severe pain wey you go get when you hear say one idiot dey bleep her steady, you go know say these things are meant to be poked and left alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by AnonymustME(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Google Vaginismus

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by BlackMan6969(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
If you no dey plan marry her, just let her be.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by delzbaba(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
use turn garri ,simple.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Keji1012(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
blockgeek69:
Omo this reminds me of my virgin babe back in Uni as undergraduate. Severally we tried to do the do severally for many months, it will look like the hole was totally block and she will say its paining her, that will make me stop.

Just after project defense, I was to travel the next week, omo one night this babe just storm my house tell me say she is ready to be disvirgin, that I can't leave the school without stamping my signature on her pussy. Omo I wida grin

We come start hot romance, omo I have never seen her that hot and wet before. 10 minutes of romance followed by 2 minutes of trying to penetrate, my dick has already gained passive, because the way she positioned her legs so wide made it easy for me.

Omo we do the do, hard moan and all the shit. 3 minutes later, I had to stop because my dick was already swimming inside blood, bedsheet done stain finish. When I stop, this babe told me to continue, but I refuse o and insisted I can't continue with blood everywhere and I believe she must be in pain which she said she can manage but I shaa said no. We had to stop and reschedule the match for another day grin

Amaka, God bless you anywhere you are for giving me premium tight pussy cheesy

At OP, my verdict on your ordeal is that, when your girlfriend is ready you won't stress, for now she is not ready to be disvirgined.

That’s HOW STAR DO
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Wazobiakene:
Good day guys. So straight to the Koko. I’ve been dating this woman who I really like and also happens to be a virgin for over a year now, a year and 3 months to be exact and only recently we tried making love and I even got some lube to help the ordeal, so I initiated some pre-intimacy to get her in the mood and when she’s wet enough I tried penetrating with my penis hard but I couldn’t penetrate, she was in obvious pain and I love her so much and can’t bear to see her in pain so we stop for a while and start all over again pre-intimacy and all, and the same thing happens! Even if we use lube. We don’t get to see each other quite often because of the distance and the nature of our jobs so we’ve tried only on two separate weekends and it’s been the same outcome

angry
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Wazobiakene:

Brother u talk like a virrrgin & its OK...all u simply need to do nest time is go down on her, eat the pucccci for 3minutes while drinking wine wit it, rub her toe nails for 1 minute, then tikkle her ears for 30 second before u rub her belly and truss me....the puccccci will relax, open wider & u be ready to enter.....that's how we do it

U don't belifbme..jussss ask meobizy..NairaQueen or Sweetplum...been there, done that sir.
!!!!((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Good lock!
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by sharpwriter(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
omale88:
if i talk now some people would say he is here again,well im not to be blamed for their ignorance and nativity,so i wil talk,its a good thing you got everything you need to dis virgin your woman,yet put some few things in consideration 1: technique you are using matters 2:are you her size? 3: she might have mrkh(search Google concerning this).
as for number 1:doggy is the best position to disvirgin a girl as this position helps stretch out the muscles around her private area and adds a push to her hymen, which makes it more easier to tear up with less force,i dont know what styles you've tried tho but this never disappoints or fails,when she is with herheads down and her back archs deep her butt should be in a perfect position for it ,you then penetrate from the opening near her anu$,and push hard down,if she doesn't have mrkh this should get it done,and dont be emotional, your emotions may have also contributed to this delay because you are scared of hurting her,dude that spot was made to take more hurt than tysons punch,so stop being merciful,there is no painless procedure of deflowering a woman.also after you penetrate try not to pull out imidiately, try to hold her still around her tummy while you are still inside her so she can feel your affection, don't move youd have enough time to wrigle as you want later,this is the bond that would make her take you over any other man.goodluck
Pro chief deflowerer, I hail o

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
I wonder why y'all aren't getting married to these virgins you're meeting o.

Only to come and be disturbing the rest of us with your 'inability' to find a chaste woman.

Toor...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wazobiakene:
what I discovered is that majority of girls roughly 60-80% lose their virginity between 15-17 years by that time they are still in secondary school and it is small slender dicks of their fellow male students that will do the job,if a girl matured to 23-25 yrs still a virgin it is obvious that it will be 27-30 yr old men that will be approaching her with a well developed extra big size dick that will make the mission almost impossible,the only option is for the babe to volunteer to be seriously high on alcohol the day of the next match,it will help take the pain away and you can bulldozer your way inside with plenty Vaseline at hand .

6 Likes

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Countersam(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wazobiakene:
Man up and do the do!
While you are waiting for mango to get ripe, some people have. ......

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by pheelhip(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Westchester:
Fvck the werey for ass and thank me later
Omo ale grin
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Are you planning on marrying the said Girlfriend?

So women are no longer giving their virginity to
They’re legally wedded husbands but cheaply giving it out to boyfriends?

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
sharpwriter:

Pro chief deflowerer, I hail o
im not proud of it.im just helping out.

1 Like

Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by headbasher96(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Show her dollars thats the trick
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by ajekpaks(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
cha
Re: It’s Hard Making Love To My Girlfriend by sharpwriter(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
omale88:
im not proud of it.im just helping out.
Don't take it too serious, I'm just playing with you. Also, detailed info like yours is what is needed on nairaland for learning. Keep it up.

However, I searched quora for best position in this matter, and almost all said missionary as against your doggy position. So which one we go come believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University / Females Are Very Calculating - Female Secrets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.