Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,056 members, 7,825,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? (1975 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by asab(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2006
please help me out
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by reniks(f): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2006
Y wud u be wit som1 u don't love?R u married or dating?If u dont love d person its more honourable 2 leave than cheat .
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by alheri(f): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2006
yes pls, whats are the answers to reniks guestions?
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by stormz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
OK D TITLE PUT ME OFF AT FIRST BUT I HAD2 SAY SUM'

y d heck wuld u wana b wid sum1 u didnt love in d first place and no itz not rite
i didnt read wat ova ppl thot but if ne one actually thinks itz ite, hmmm well wat comes round goes round
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by Free(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2006
well first of all why are you with him/her if you dont love them??
its better for you to leave (you cannot force urself to love someone) so leaving is better than to cheat,
leave him, then you can do whatever ya want
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by eveseh(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2006
am gonna tell him i dont like you and u are not my type
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by eveseh(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2006
it's ok to tell the person u dont like him
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by mustafar1: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2006
foolish question, why be with the person if u dont love the person. it aint like u are married that u cant back out.
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by babymine(f): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2006
No it's not ok. But it's ok to let the person know you don't love him/her.
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by kenshin(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2006
Question: why stay with someone u don't love?

Cheating is not okay under any circumstance
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by babymine(f): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2006
Yeah, why be with someone you don't love?
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by omogenaija(f): 1:21am On Mar 17, 2007
if u dont love the person then u shouldnt be with them
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by abdkabir(m): 3:52am On Mar 17, 2007
It can't be crapping right. 4 for God's Sake imagine u were the person being cheated upon. angry
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by bunmii(f): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2007
dumb question if you don't love a girl then break up with her rather than cheating. what ve u got to lose?? is she helping you financially ?
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by temmyabby(f): 12:23am On May 28, 2007
if u're with sum1 u dont luv, leave
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by Free(f): 12:56am On May 28, 2007
is dat simple!! grin grin
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by hotchic1(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2007
That's not an excuse to cheat,there's no point been with someone you don't love.
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by amaikama(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
the word "cheat" is not the best word to use here, since you claim you don't have any feelings or ever liked the girl in questioned. i would advice be more matured about the whole thing and let the girls mind be at rest, cause if you let her go deep with you and you eventually break her heart, you own heart will surely be broken.

Use words like, babe! listen what am about to say may sound stupid to you but i believe it the best." i don't think this thing would work." but don't use words like, "i no like u again." like some of our pple here. be straight and matured about it. so that she or he will not feel the hurt to much. "do unto others as others would do unto you"
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by Mandora(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2007
Nope get out and fast b4 u do something really stupid dat way u keep ur dignity
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by Ralvy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
Haba! end d r/ship
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by sagacious(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2007
It's better you let go, what are you still wating for? Well ! maybe you can learn how to love ,try to do your statistic and find out the reason why love is missing and i guess your partner might be crazy about you , try to avoid comparing any of your admirer with him/ her , If he/she is the best for you, force yourself to love by creating a kind of intimacy between yourself and imagine he/she is the best among million .If you practice this and it doesn't work , better break up and carry on with life , don't cheat, ok !
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by Ralvy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2007
sagacious:

It's better you let go, what are you still wating for? Well ! maybe you can learn how to love ,try to do your statistic and find out the reason why love is missing and i guess your partner might be crazy about you , try to avoid comparing any of your admirer with him/ her , If he/she is the best for you, force yourself to love by creating a kind of intimacy between yourself and imagine he/she is the best among million .If you practice this and it doesn't work , better break up and carry on with life , don't cheat, ok !

Thanks dear -

@y'all: sagacious has said it all
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by CrazyMan(m): 4:03am On Jul 21, 2007
There's no way you can be with someone you don't love in the first place.
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by Free(f): 4:22am On Jul 26, 2007
there is, by pretending grin
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by jdizzy(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2007
I'm in the same situation - she's a really sweet person that I love as a person but I'm just not in love with her. And I just don't see myself marrying her. Btw, I'm 24.
It would hurt her too much if I broke up with her (she's 25), for really no good reason. Things seem to be great on the surface and she's really quite a catch, just not the one for me.
Anyways, I've let myself catch a little fun on the side, and I don't feel guilty about it
Re: If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? by SleekReek(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
No it is not okay to cheat because you will be sowing bad seeds. shocked

If you are not married,just nicely end it and move on,but if you are married;na wa for you, how you go marry person way you no love?angry Well na only God go fit help you for this kind gbese you put yourself,but no even try to cheat!

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy The Cow? / ss / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.