Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh (3512 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by asab(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2006
If you knew you could cheat, just once, and never have any chance of being caught, would you
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by alheri(f): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2006
I dont think I would cause I am someone who can die from just feeling guilty. Besides, I''l get caught by * look up*
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by iffe(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2006
no no no no not at all
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Hotstepper(f): 3:22am On Mar 23, 2006
Neva, it is simething I can never do
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by 2cantango(f): 3:32am On Mar 23, 2006
absolutely not!
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Txlonghorn(m): 3:38am On Mar 23, 2006
I've learned my lession, you can never cheat and never get caught I used to think I was such a good player, but my girl friend always found clues of me messing around. angry angry

Why are women so freaking smart. cry
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by 2cantango(f): 3:40am On Mar 23, 2006
@Txlonghorn: we have to be freaking smart to teach you boys how to be real men grin
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by mamaput(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2006
Me no
I am the type that will kiss and tell.
So if I do it am ready to break up with my boyfriend. Or i want to and need a reason. wink
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Carolece(f): 5:13am On Jan 04, 2011
the way men think. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2011
you mean like cheat just for cheating's sake?

big waste of time if you ask me.

but to each his own.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstrangest: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2011
^^

Would you, Tpiah?

Lets assume for a second that your home front isnt going as good
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2011
^^i doubt it.

i'd rather curl up with a book instead.

less drama.

besides, i'm an SU.

Lord have mercy.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2011
^^ I am an SU also, Can we curl up together?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Jenifa1: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2011
No.

to me, it's like being an armed robber. most of them swear never to go back after the first operation. but most of them end up becoming full time armed robbers. always going back for more until they get caught.

once you fall for temptation, what you have is no longer good enough for you and you will remain dissatisfied. either that or you wallow in guilt. why would anyone want that?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2011
Cheatn, always fun, but the guilt, isint, i'll rather not.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2011
@jenifa

^^not to mention the light rays at that point in time [ie what you did], continue shooting through the universe at the speed of light.

being beamed to another galaxy.

i mean, doing something accidentally is one thing, doing it intentionally is another.

however, different strokes for different folks, i always say.

what looks good to you might not look ok to me, and vice versa.

i've always been a freak geek, so what gives.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by dayokanu(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2011
I love geeks, I bet I do love em geeks.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstrangest: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2011
tpia1:

^^i doubt it.

i'd rather curl up with a book instead.

less drama.

besides, i'm an SU.

Lord have mercy.

Well, I say good for you!

But erm, body no be firewood I was told.

There is a reason people masturbate, and if Kinsey were to be believed, it seems we all do it.

IMO, masturbation satisfies the same thing se-x satisfies, and if your 'SU' claim is to be followed, I'd assume that you would not and have not and will not, regardless of circumstance and urge, masturbate, as doing so would be tantamount to going against what you believein as a 'SU'

Lets put it this way, you are in your early 30s/ late twenties, and things arent going well as they should,and you somewhat became disillusioned about your marriage, and here comes oga Dayokanu, sweet, charming guy who treats you right, and somehow you find your self in compromised situation with him, and you could whatever and get away with it, you still would not Cheat? Even though your husband cheats and occasionally beats the living shyyt outta you?

If you are that kinda person, please, with all seriousness, can I have your number? I dont care if your are old enough to be my mother, I think you are the one I have been waiting for all my life.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2011
You dont care if i'm old enough to be your mother, but do you care if i'm old enough to be your grandma?

and which dayokanu are you referring to?

the one jumping into every female's bed on nl?

anyway, to answer your question: i'm too anal-retentive to make a good cheater.

only a crazy man would get himself entangled with my type.

serious.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstrangest: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2011
^^^

Still dont care if you are old enough to be my grandmother. But wait a minute, are you a grandma for real?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Jenifa1: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2011
fstrangest:

Lets put it this way, you are in your early 30s/ late twenties, and things arent going well as they should,and you somewhat became disillusioned about your marriage, and here comes oga Dayokanu, sweet, charming guy who treats you right, and somehow you find your self in compromised situation with him, and you could whatever and get away with it, you still would not Cheat? Even though your husband cheats and occasionally beats the living shyyt outta you?

erm. . . get a divorce?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstrangest: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

erm. . . get a divorce?

Divorce can be expensive

And you love him, you dont want to lose him and you hope things would pick up soon

But in the mean time, you still need to satisfy your urges, No?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Jenifa1: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2011
fstrangest:

Divorce can be expensive

And you love him, you dont want to lose him and you hope things would pick up soon

But in the mean time, you still need to satisfy your urges, No?

you are a weirdo. A woman who "loves" a domestic abuser and serial cheater is messed up in the head. such a woman who is in love most likely won't cheat anyways.
If she can endure physical and emotional abuse. she can endure the last part of your post too. for the "love" of her husband.
also what you have to keep in mind is that women are generally emotional. if a woman cheats on you, most likely she doesn't love you as much as you think. srry but that's the truth.

if divorce is expensive, a separation is not.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstrangest: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2011
Jenifa_:

you are a weirdo. A woman who "loves" a domestic abuser and serial cheater is messed up in the head. such a woman who is in love most likely won't cheat anyways.
If she can endure physical and emotional abuse. she can endure the last part of your post too. for the "love" of her husband.
also what you have to keep in mind is that women are generally emotional. if a woman cheats on you, most likely she doesn't love you as much as you think. srry but that's the truth.

if divorce is expensive, a separation is not.

I get it Women do not cheat!
Those Nollywood scripts after all do not represent reality.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Jenifa1: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2011
fstrangest:

I get it Women do not cheat!
Those Nollywood scripts after all do not represent reality.

I would think that women generally won't cheat just to have sex. they will usually be involved emotionally or be "in love" with the person they are with or cheating with. but maybe i'm wrong i guess.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2011
nobody is saying women dont cheat, but we all know the figures, ratios and statistics involved here.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by beey2(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2011
I will without thinking voluntrily refuse,
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2011
@OP: No, I wouldn't. I'd much rather proposition my partner for an open relationship as opposed to creepin' around behind his back.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2011
^you intrigues me sometimes
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by beey2(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2011
@ Ink Nerd kindly call a spade a spade, shows u will because open relationship is same as cheating d diff is dt d former is 4 gals & d latter is guys,
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2011
bee-y:

@ Ink Nerd kindly call a spade a spade, shows u will because open relationship is same as cheating d diff is dt d former is 4 gals & d latter is guys,

No, its not cheating. Please do your research on what an open relationship actually is before you respond. As long a both parties are aware of the actions of one another and have mutually agreed that both individuals can step outside the primary relationship then it is not cheating.

adagz 01:

^you intrigues me sometimes

How so?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2011
@inked_N,
no nigerian girl living in naija will suggest open relationship to her bf they will rather cheat under his is very eyes.i guess it because u'r in oyinbo land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can you Marry A Guy That Yahoos? / Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story / Is It Good To Wash Your Girl,wife,guy Or Husband Undies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.