Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man (61325 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / ‘no Division In PDP,’ Falana Says 27 Rivers Lawmakers To Lose Seats / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by noskcid(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Una don start this early morning.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by highchief1: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/my-mum-told-me-sanwo-olu-is-my-father-says-27-year-old-man/
i look like Dangote o or should I accuse my mom and go make hustle Dangote family?I really look like Dangote I can post my pics.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Leave am!

Na Sanwo-Olu get the pikin. That nose cannot lie.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2022
observanc1:
That is because yoruba people have no culture. Such nonsense can't happen in igboland. If the man did not marry your mother traditionally, there is no way u are his son, even if he's the one that impregnated your mother and she gave birth to u. We don't do DNA, we follow tradition.

It's understandable in your culture, only with traditional marriage your mum is free to have only you for your dad and the rest of your siblings for the neighbours. Like you said, Yoruba will never descend into that animalistic level. It's the reason why DNA test is used by advanced societies like ours.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by MacDani(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Na by force, Biko my regards to your mother.... All this attention seekers eeha
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by GoooodHardDick: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
if sanwo-olu prepare himself for DNA and it later shows that the guy was lying..and later sanwo-olu sue den to court and make sure dey serve ten years imprisonment

People like u will come out and say sanwo-olu is mean that a leader should not have don dat

Ori gbogboyin ti daru

After the DNA test and it appears the guy lied then the law should be applied with full speed. The werey should be sentence to 25years at once
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by theamazonguru(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
This is what happens when your community people lie to you that you look like Sanwo Olu, that you must be his son.
And you truly take them serious for whatever reason best known to you.

So before He became the governor, your mother didn't seem it wise to tell you who your father was.

You to wait till he became the governor.
Inukwa.

Stopeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Covbaser: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
cool

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by VawulenceProMax: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
But you resemble anini

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by PS712: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Sanwoolu should just accept to the DNA request and settle the matter once and for all. If he’s his son, he should accept him and bring him closer. The more the merrier. I’m sure the First Lady will understand.
Agree with you except from the part you said that you are sure the first lady will understand, that part you can't be sure, rest assured.
By now this issue would have unsettled the peace in that home.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by DoctorDree(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Uptoyou:
Adeleke id my father too.
Just so you can chase clout una go rush type rubbish words and errors!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by DoctorDree(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2022
theamazonguru:
This is what happens when your community people lie to you that you look like Sanwo Olu, that you must be his son.
And you truly take them serious for whatever reason best known to you.

So before He became the governor, your mother dist seem it wise to tell you who your father is.

This is hilarious.
Stopeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Nothing hilarious
He has been the governor for years
Why are they just coming out now and not immediately he became governor

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2022
observanc1:
That is because yoruba people have no culture. Such nonsense can't happen in igboland. If the man did not marry your mother traditionally, there is no way u are his son, even if he's the one that impregnated your mother and she gave birth to u. We don't do DNA, we follow tradition.

No offence, but you're talking nonsense.

Even the igbo tradition recognises children made out of wedlock, especially when the said child is a male. I don't know where you got your ridiculous submission from because it most certainly isn't the igbo tradition.

I suppose you decided to peddle half truths just to take a dig at Yorubas and if that's the case, you need to snap out of that toxic level of idiocy.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Biafraaa: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Ihordspy and his group of urchins, when will you claim the drug Baron is your Father too? or y'all are waiting to deny him when he loses woefully come 2023 undecided

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by FOLAESO1: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin grin grin

Video or i ......,.......... cool cool cool

IDONBELIVEIT
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by MrDoGood(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?

Has anyone ever accused him of such before?

The best way is a DNA test. And besides, a paternity DNA test isn't expensive and it takes less than 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by fieldbus: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2022
At 27 you have three children ,by the time you even get to sanwolu age you would have completed a whole football team smiley
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by stuffs2002: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Like tinubu like sanwolu.
About 2months ago , a young man also came to bourdillion all the way from bayelsa who claimed tinubu is his father.

According to him, his mother told him that tinubu is his father. According to her, she had some entanglement with him in lagos back in the days.

Sincerely, the young man has a resemblance with Tinubu.
I don't know how far they have gone with the guy.

https://m.facebook.com/cockfmradio/videos/man-who-claims-he-is-tinubus-biological-son-surfaces-in-lagos/241551204070846/

Change your mkporu miri supplier abeg

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Kingcalls: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2022
JAMO84:
When Sanwo Olu was running errands for Asiwaju, your mum didn't tell you he was your father, she waited until he is governor of the best state in West Africa! Typical gold digger.

He had always known...but it wudnt have been a story cos we dint know who sanyaolu was till he became governor

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by 1gbdata: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Haha
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2022
No resemblance abeg

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by bhella10: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2022
grin Oku ti Sanwo-Olu sin ti yo ese si'ta

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Karleb(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2022
This bros looks 37.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nostring: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2022
observanc1:
delete this nonsense.. u dey disgrace the Igbo tribe lipsrsealed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by faithfull18(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Well, no physical resemblance whatsoever!

Maybe the mother's genes are dominant!

...And that nigga looks no day younger than 40!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Misterone: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Your mum to you now that there's an election. What happened all this while. PDP at work
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Abagworo(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Buddha3:

No offence, but you're talking nonsense.

Even the igbo tradition recognises children made out of wedlock, especially when the said child is a male. I don't know where you got your ridiculous submission from because it most certainly isn't the igbo tradition.

I suppose you decided to peddle half truths just to take a dig at Yorubas and if that's the case, you need to snap out of that toxic level of idiocy.

You got it wrong. Igbo culture doesn't recognize DNA . If you impregnate another man's wife the child still belongs to the husband no matter what the DNA shows.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by michoim(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?
I wonder! I think his political detractors are @ work behind the scenes
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by manchyme: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
observanc1:

That will encourage bastard children

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Aguiyimba(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
RZArecta:
I think your mother lied to you or she's a bit confused. Nevertheless, Sanwo Olu should explore his legal options to settle this matter

Meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.