Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man (61328 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / ‘no Division In PDP,’ Falana Says 27 Rivers Lawmakers To Lose Seats / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by FreeStuffsNG: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Like tinubu like sanwolu.
About 2months ago , a young man also came to bourdillion all the way from bayelsa who claimed tinubu is his father.

According to him, his mother told him that tinubu is his father. According to her, she had some entanglement with him in lagos back in the days.

Sincerely, the young man has a resemblance with Tinubu.
I don't know how far they have gone with the guy.

https://m.facebook.com/cockfmradio/videos/man-who-claims-he-is-tinubus-biological-son-surfaces-in-lagos/241551204070846/

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Maxymilliano(m): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2022
The guy looks older than Sanwo Olu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Ekpeitit(m): 2:33am On Dec 08, 2022
That boy is an IPOB member,he's a useless liar looking for some money.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Mercury12(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2022
What if the DNA proves sanwo olu is not his father? I hope this boy won't commit suicide or strangle his mom.
As for sanwo olu man I'm sure he is ready to drag the matter for a long time especially now the he bidding for another 4 years in office which he most likely to win.
Perhaps he might just be the boy's father undecided
Women usually causes these kinda confusion giving pregnancy to another man or concealing it from a man.
The mother should take much of the blame. If I'm sanwo olu, I won't even give a fvck. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Toosure70: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2022
Nothing spoil, tomorrow your mother may say i father you
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Sanwoolu should just accept to the DNA request and settle the matter once and for all. If he’s his son, he should accept him and bring him closer. The more the merrier. I’m sure the First Lady will understand.

I think baba is scared of media dragging cus if it's true his family will break especially when he is married br the act took place..

The guy mentioned where he worked back then plus his location and all.

Na when person popular you fit track am, if the person is not on tv or media it's hard to tell your son or daughter, this is him or her...

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Gobekli: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2022
So Pointus Pilate knows how to point his díck at a pussy?

Wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by frontrunnerbaba: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2022
...nice one. Everybody dey hustle

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2022
DNA test straight up!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by SmartyPants(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?

I'd imagine just the one. The result can be used in all future cases.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by RexTramadol1: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Too Much smoking
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by CSTRR: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Gov sanwo olu has invoked immunity clause against running DNA test.

That guy is saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Scamperlee(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2022
When you now woke up from your dream, what did you see cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Curious345: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Hnmmm

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by CSTRR: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The guy looks older than Sanwo Olu
Why he won't he look older?

Is Lagos money a joke to you? Has he eaten what sanwo olu has been eating for the past 15years atleast.?

His mother is probably one of those trenches girl that sanwo olu banged in one away match when he was a youth.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by GoooodHardDick: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
chloride6:
Sanwo Olu msut be laughing his ass out grin grin grin

Oga that guy has already filled a petition against sanwo olu and it's appears sanwo olu is hiding something hence the reason he's running away from DNA test.

The matter is serious, sanwo olu isn't laughing his ass out anything

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Curious345: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
This guy no resemble our governo ooo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by OlawaleBammie: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?
No, this is how to do it better

Let sanwo-olu do a DNA test for him, but before that, if I were sanwo, I will make it clear to him and his mother that I wil sue them to court if the result come out otherwise...

And me I wil personally influence their trial to make sure both son and mother serve ten years imprisonment apiece..

I like wickedness in the right way.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Chris2863(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Tinububalls:
The lawyer look more like Suwera Sanwo olu than the dude on yellow.
grin
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by premierlead: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Where is ahnie when he's needed the most
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by door2(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Frist son of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by hslbroker2(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2022
JAMO84:
When Sanwo Olu was running errands for Asiwaju, your mum didn't tell you he was your father, she waited until he is governor of the best state in West Africa! Typical gold digger.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by udomonday: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2022
There is absolutely no resemblance at aii.the man's father is an Igbo man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Omoapena(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
observanc1:
That is because yoruba people have no culture. Such nonsense can't happen in igboland. If the man did not marry your mother traditionally, there is no way u are his son, even if he's the one that impregnated your mother and she gave birth to u. We don't do DNA, we follow tradition.

Lolz.
So if they serve you law suit, you will say your tradition doesn't permit that....very funny..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by CheapHomes1: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/my-mum-told-me-sanwo-olu-is-my-father-says-27-year-old-man/

The father of three claimed that he is 100 percent sure that “I am the son of Governor Sanwo-Olu.”

this guy na pure urhobo. see the face. sanwo-olu has won this case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Curious345: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Does he even need to come for DNA test?

He can just send his hair or shirt.

That's enough

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by mariovito(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2022
My mom told me Dangote is my daddy.
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Allisgud: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2022
This life,if to say that boy is doing well rich as cubana and sonwolu poor,he no identify with am o,he go say where was his father when he was hustling

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by OlawaleBammie: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga that guy has already filled a petition against sanwo olu and it's appears sanwo olu is hiding something hence the reason he's running away from DNA test.

The matter is serious, sanwo olu isn't laughing his ass out anything
if sanwo-olu prepare himself for DNA and it later shows that the guy was lying..and later sanwo-olu sue den to court and make sure dey serve ten years imprisonment

People like u will come out and say sanwo-olu is mean that a leader should not have don dat.

Ori gbogboyin ti daru

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.