Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] (7441 Views)

+18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Ashjane:
dude me and you ring match!!
Let's fix location!
Any amount you want let's stake!!
I just want to grab you and deal with you physically!
Don't run let's make it happen for nairaland.
why this much hate though?

The guy is just living his life and posting what he likes. Do you and let others do themselves.
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
She gave me a new brand and this one has two SIMs. It's slightly bigger than the first one. Same price.

Whenever I go out with it, people always look at me with suprise and want to touch it. It draws more attention than using iPhone.

Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, if you like spend 1m daily on her, she will still fvck another guy with your money, only in nigeria they think asking a guy for his number or for a date makes you cheap, come here and see women who are ready to pay your bills for s€x
Shey u see your life? When they say read before u comment your type is the kind of people we are talking about u just came here to fool yourself. Yen yen yen yen all of you looking for ways to tarnish Nigerian girls image, now see the way God use ilengend post take mumu u. Go dey collect money from women abroad to Bleep dem naa,awon werey!!!!
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, yeah i do, but am not into it grin .
You did not stop shining your teeth like a lost goat!! Owreh!!!
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by feranmi143: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shey u see your life? When they say read before u comment your type is the kind of people we are talking about u just came here to fool yourself. Yen yen yen yen all of you looking for ways to tarnish Nigerian girls image, now see the way God use ilengend post take mumu u. Go dey collect money from women abroad to Bleep dem naa,awon werey!!!!
Yo fish, says by a evening newspaper who is in need of a rich boyfriend, i blame your pman for this
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by feranmi143: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
You did not stop shining your teeth like a lost goat!! Owreh!!!
Yo fish, are you done OYA REST
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
BigYash:
One crayfish up there just dey call people fish up and down.. Wetin op post different from wetin him respond to.. Which kind weed that guy go smoke like this gad cheesy
Na mumu naaa, a very large fool at large, he's so stupid say bc he dey Bleep old women for anywhere wey u dey and they dey pay am(of which it's suppose to be the other way round) that's why he has the guts to open his smelly mouth to call Nigerian girls names. Useless shameless dickhead

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, are you done OYA REST
yo He-goat am not done so get lost!!!
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, says by a evening newspaper who is in need of a rich boyfriend, i blame your pman for this
Keep quiet he- goat, lol mumu man u just brought you miserable self here and jumped into conclusion when u didn't even read the thread, lol I love the way u were confused, may confusion never depart from you. Shey u dey find mama wey go dey pay your bills? Confused dickhead.
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by feranmi143: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Keep quiet he- goat, lol mumu man u just brought you miserable self here and jumped into conclusion when u didn't even read the thread, lol I love the way u were confused, may confusion never depart from you. Shey u dey find mama wey go dey pay your bills? Confused dickhead.
Yo fish, you seems confused, his topic is di** from his post, you look hungry, i see unknown gunmen killing you soon
Re: This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you seems confused, his topic is di** from his post, you look hungry, i see unknown gunmen killing you soon
Yo He-goat, confusion na your mate? It will never depart from u, crayfish cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. / How To Make A Rich Girl Fall Inlove / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.