Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,811 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life (8896 Views)

Would Believe This Lady Is 60 Years? - Her Curves Are Still Intact (video) / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babssoo:
That family have been cursed, no doubt. As things take expensive for London here reach, after paying my rental and other bills, my savings in a month, is more than what any university professor in Nigeria can dream of earning… if you no wan comot naija stay,but don’t discourage others

i dont think your saving is more than any university professors.

Many Nigerian professors also work as professionals

My professor in school was a lawyer, a lecturer, and a SAN, he was also a board member of a company listed on the Nigerian stock exchange

So how is your savings in a month more than his earnings?
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sirqt5:
u don't know what u r talkin abt , oga . who cares abt dominican republic citizen ? DR where dey murder folks , nobody to investigate . am talkin abt Canadian , American citizenship . try buying those for $100k , keep dreaming .

Your problem is that you lack exposure and you can't afford to buy exposure.

When you hold a Dominican passport, you done use it to live in the Dominican Republic, you use it to travel to any of the visa free countries and live there.

Diezani could afford to buy Canadian citizenship for your entire lineage but she went the Dominican route. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedfacts:

When you hold a Dominican passport, you done use it to live in the Dominican Republic, you use it to travel to any of the visa free countries and live there.

Diezani could afford to buy Canadian citizenship for your entire lineage but she went the Dominican route. E get why.

it cost around $193,200 and $243,200 to get a Dominican republic passport, you must either make a donation of of 193k or buy real estate worth 243k to get their passport
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okonandmary:

i dont think your saving is more than any university professors.

Many Nigerian professors also work as professionals

My professor in school was a lawyer, a lecturer, and a SAN, he was also a board member of a company listed on the Nigerian stock exchange

So how is your savings in a month more than his earnings?

Don't mind that fellow.
I have said it severally that those UK slaves only think of what they are paid as salary, but what they can make. Their outlook is limited by the slave's wages they get in the UK.

A Professor who is a SAN handling an election petition in Naija gets paid $1M. For some cases, they pay as much as $10M per SAN. There could be up to 15 (like on Buhari's team).
Ask that fool how many centuries it would take him and his ancestors to earn $1M per year.

Prof. Fabian Ajogwu, Prof. Kasunmu, Prof. Osipitan, those Professors will buy his entire lineage and put them in nylon bag.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okonandmary:

it cost around $193,200 and $243,200 to get a Dominican republic passport, you must either make a donation of of 193k or buy real estate worth 243k to get their passport

The fellow I responded to said it costs 3 Billion Naira to buy a foreign passport.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Goodplace: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stop been like a numskull
imadiyi:

Even look at the way you write? Shame! And you are here shaming persons who are well better than you. Must you build a house in Nigeria before being considered successful?
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Sirqt5(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedfacts:

[s]

Diezani could afford to buy Canadian citizenship for your entire lineage but she went the Dominican route. E get why. [/s]
traveling to a visa free country not d same as havin citizenship of said country . two different things . citizenship get levels , bro . talkin abt exposure , at least i get three citizenships , three different countries . u can't say d same for urself . no b everybody dey dirt broke like u n op
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by johnabumere: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Who told u there are no Nigerian billionairres that made their money in the uk....Mr man research before u talk
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by jamesversion: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
People will be living their lives the way they want, and oblivious to them, some monitoring spirits are doing assessments, competing with them without their consent. grin
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
johnabumere:
Who told u there are no Nigerian billionairres that made their money in the uk....Mr man research before u talk

You that you have done your research, open your mouth and list Nigerian Billionaires in the UK.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sirqt5:
traveling to a visa free country not d same as havin citizenship of said country . two different things . citizenship get levels , bro . talkin abt exposure , at least i get three citizenships , three different countries . u can't say d same for urself . no b everybody dey dirt broke like u n op

You're the boy who said citizenships cost 3 Billion.
You got 10 citizenships and you got them for 3 Billion each.
You got 15 citizenships and you don't know that when you have a citizenship of A, you can travel to B and C visa free without being a citizen.
Factory fitted poverty has ruined your ability to tell lies. You can't even lie sensibly.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Sirqt5(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You're the boy who said citizenships cost 3 Billion.
You got 10 citizenships and you got them for 3 Billion each.
You got 15 citizenships and you don't know that when you have a citizenship of A, you can travel to B and C visa free without being a citizen.
Factory fitted poverty has ruined your ability to tell lies. You can't even lie sensibly.
did i say i bought my own citizenships ? get sense or go back to school to learn how to read , olodo . there exists many avenues to gettin citizenships . go educate urself n stop spittin thrash wey u no kno . u think say everybody dey buy ? lmaoooo . i'm done goin back n forth with ur lame , broke ass
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by PascalEhizojie: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
You no dey wonder why Nigerians go post JAPA pics you no go see them again until like 5 years time for Facebook? Tax don remove 10 years from their age o grin grin grin

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

Then the issue should have been discussed within your family. Nairalanders can't go to the UK to help them fix whatever u said is wrong with that family, rather you only 2ant them to make mockery of them, which isn't fair in my opinion.
The reason I used the phrase/term "blood relatives" in the heading and Writing is because these people - except for one-, do not consider me as Family. And I don't mind at all in all honesty.
Now read again and read well, I am not shaming them! Read well...

Technically they are family, but they do not see life like that, at all at all. Hence why I say 'technically' and how I know them.

And if you don't see the reasons for putting out these few thoughts out there despite all the long talk all Day, then something is obviously wrong, seriously wrong! Check yourself well.
(No insult intended at all)

You don't know them, they don't know you. There is no disgrace to anybody. I didn't mention anybody's name.
I'm not asking nairalanders to fix anything!
This is a Discussion site, my knowledge and understanding has widened since the beginning of this topic opened.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
jamesversion:
People will be living their lives the way they want, and oblivious to them, some monitoring spirits are doing assessments, competing with them without their consent. grin
Hmmmmn...
Smh, Too bad
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
PascalEhizojie:
You no dey wonder why Nigerians go post JAPA pics you no go see them again until like 5 years time for Facebook? Tax don remove 10 years from their age o grin grin grin

Those in the US and Canada are far better. You see those unfortunate enough to be in the UK, they suffer the most. The pictures they post, they snap on the road or in front of stores. Thereafter, they run inside to resume their shifts.
You will never see them post vacation pics outside the UK. Tax no gree them travel.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Babssoo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo is a professor now, how can I earn more than him or pat utomi? I was only referring to what Nigerian universities pay… no be show off be this na, na conversation brought am up. Cheers
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by alphabbey1(m): 12:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Those in the US and Canada are far better better. You see those unfortunate enough to be in the UK, they suffer the most. The pictures they post, they snap on the road or in front of stores. Thereafter, they run inside to resume their shifts.
You will never see them post vacation pics outside the UK. Tax no gree them travel.

Very true. For most UK residents, You gotta be probably in the health profession, Nurse to be precise, for you to think of taking a trip round the world. Many Nigerians go there to do the lowest of the low Jobs (health care), to be paid minimum wage and clearly, that can't take them anywhere unless u wanna overwork yourself...
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Babssoo:
That family have been cursed, no doubt. As things take expensive for London here reach, after paying my rental and other bills, my savings in a month, is more than what any university professor in Nigeria can dream of earning… if you no wan comot naija stay,but don’t discourage others

Pls what kind of work do you do in London pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:
There is no Nigerian Billionaire in the UK. Meanwhile, we have several Nigerian Billionaires in the US. You think it's by accident?
The British system is designed for use and dump.

It is dumb salary earners who Japa to the UK, that's why you hear them talking about how much they are paid. Fecking peasant slaves. They can't build businesses there. They work there, pay heavy taxes and get choked by the rat race.

When they turn 60, they run back and start looking for cheap bungalow to buy in Igando and be using "When I was in Manchester" to disturb small girls around. Shishi, them no get.

If you must Japa, go to where the system allows you to transmit from an employee to a business owner. The UK doesn't allow that.

And one thing I noticed about UK people is that the system will turn you to a stingy person
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2022
One thing I noticed in London when I went thier is that, is easier to make money here in Nigeria than UK as a Nigerian... Many of our people there are just struggling nothing else coz in London you don't do things without approval from government and your will be paying tax for everything.

UK will make you stingy by force, shame will not allow many to come back
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:01am On Dec 11, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

And one thing I noticed about UK people is that the system will turn you to a stingy person

They can't give what they don't have. They are slaves of the monarchy and are barely getting by. Tax in the UK is very crazy. Income tax is about 40% of their wage for most of them. That is asides rent, insurance and other payments.

On top of that, they have stunted economic growth due to stiff competition from Pakistanis, Indians and other nationalities. So, the opportunities in non-medical and non-tech sectors are limited.
On top of that, the UK government keeps tricking them to come in.
The older ones served Queen Elizabeth. You see these younger ones using UK universities to migrate, they are the ones who will serve Prince William in the future. Their sweat will feed the monarchy.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

No one gives you a loan without collateral.
My brother, shishi, you can't borrow in the UK. You're a black man from one of its colonies, you are same with Pakis, Indians and others.

In the US, you can start a business and borrow against equipment and assets you want to buy for your business. You're borrowing against your business. In the UK, you will do menial and bottom-barrel jobs till you get old.

You mostly see UK people talk about how much they are being paid. Slave's wages for modern slaves.

You dey mind am... Many of this nairalanders never try out and yet many will be trying to advise them but they won't want to learn from those that have been to different countries
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You dey mind am... Many of this nairalanders never try out and yet many will be trying to advise them but they won't want to learn from those that have being to different countries

Most of the people running to the UK, it is people like that poster who deceived them. Most of those relocating to the UK are first time travellers, just like the slaves of old.
It is better to count the cost and be properly advised before relocating anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

They can't give what they don't have. They are slaves of the monarchy and are barely getting by. Tax in the UK is very crazy. Income tax is about 40% of their wage for most of them. That is asides rent, insurance and other payments.

On top of that, they have stunted economic growth due to stiff competition from Pakistanis, Indians and other nationalities. So, the opportunities in non-medical and non-tech sectors are limited.
On top of that, the UK government keeps tricking them to come in.
The older ones served Queen Elizabeth. You see these younger ones using UK universities to migrate, they are the ones who will serve Prince William in the future. Their sweat will feed the monarchy.

You really understand the UK government well..
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
UK will make you stingy by force, shame will not allow many to come back

"What will people say" is the greatest prison of Nigerians in the diaspora.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You really understand the UK government well..

Within the next 24 Months, the British Government will roll out a policy to restrict dependants from coming with those who wish to migrate via study route. After that, they will reduce the amount of time left for post-study stay.
The British are very cunning fellows.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

"What will people say" is the greatest prison of Nigerians in the diaspora.

I swear some even went to the extent of selling thier lucrative business or single family land in the name of traveling out without proper verification
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Within the next 24 Months, the British Government will roll out a policy to restrict dependants from coming with those who wish to migrate via study route. After that, they will reduce the amount of time left for post-study stay.
The British are very cunning fellows.

Cunning no be small o..
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by stuffs2002: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:
There is no Nigerian Billionaire in the UK. Meanwhile, we have several Nigerian Billionaires in the US. You think it's by accident?
The British system is designed for use and dump.

It is dumb salary earners who Japa to the UK, that's why you hear them talking about how much they are paid. Fecking peasant slaves. They can't build businesses there. They work there, pay heavy taxes and get choked by the rat race.

When they turn 60, they run back and start looking for cheap bungalow to buy in Igando and be using "When I was in Manchester" to disturb small girls around. Shishi, them no get.

If you must Japa, go to where the system allows you to transmit from an employee to a business owner. The UK doesn't allow that.

I may be wrong but I think the UK encourages small and medium scale enterprises.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:58am On Dec 11, 2022
stuffs2002:

I may be wrong but I think the UK encourages small and medium scale enterprises.

In which part of the UK do you stay?
How many years have you spent there?
How many small and medium scale businesses have you established in the UK?

Mention 1 Nigerian you know dead or alive who became a Billionaire in the UK. Just 1, dead or alive.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 2:00am On Dec 11, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I swear some even went to the extent of selling thier lucrative business or single family land in the name of traveling out without proper verification

They have decided to be scapegoats for others to learn from.

Same thing happened during the gold rush in America. Selling their inheritance to embark on a fool's errand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / How Comes You Know When A Guy Is Cumin? / Indomie generation can't relate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.