Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life (8894 Views)

Would Believe This Lady Is 60 Years? - Her Curves Are Still Intact (video) / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Don't Mercy For Any Lady In Her 30 To 40 Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by stuffs2002: 2:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

In which part of the UK do you stay?
How many years have you spent there?
How many small and medium scale businesses have you established in the UK?

Mention 1 Nigerian you know dead or alive who became a Billionaire in the UK. Just 1, dead or alive.

Take it easy we are not fighting.

I have never been to the UK but I know they are encouraging small and medium scale businesses because they are currently offering a type of visa called scale up visa to encourage STEM and other professionals to come to the UK.

You don't have to be a billionaire to be rich and contented in the OK. You think say billions in pound sterling na beans?
There are many Nigerians, Pakistanis, Indians, Arab etc in the UK doing UK. Not necessarily billionaires but doing OK
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Igiaruwe04: 3:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Why do you guys post things like This to set yourself up for abuse from frustrated Nigerians who'd think you're talking bad about abroad? You know an average Nigerian think White people are god and should be worshipped. They'll come to this thread and curse your generation thinking you're discouraging them From japa.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 3:08am On Dec 11, 2022
stuffs2002:

Take it easy we are not fighting.

I have never been to the UK but I know they are encouraging small and medium scale businesses because they are currently offering a type of visa called scale up visa to encourage STEM and other professionals to come to the UK.

You don't have to be a billionaire to be rich and contented in the OK. You think say billions in pound sterling na beans?

There are many Nigerians, Pakistanis, Indians, Arab etc in the UK doing UK. Not necessarily billionaires but doing OK

The scale up visa you mentioned is an example of the slavery I'm talking about. They ship you in to work for British businesses as an employee and you pay tax. How is that different from slavery? It does not help you transmit from a wage earner to a business owner.

I asked simple questions but you felt I was being combative. Not so. I asked someone else on the thread same questions and he answered. You feel I'm combative because my questions show that you lack personal experience of what you are defending.

Since 1960 till today, no Nigerian dead or alive has ever become a Billionaire in the UK, yet you that have never been to the UK before are defending what you shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 3:12am On Dec 11, 2022
Igiaruwe04:
Why do you guys post things like This to set yourself up for abuse from frustrated Nigerians who'd think you're talking bad about abroad? You know an average Nigerian think White people are god and should be worshipped. They'll come to this thread and curse your generation thinking you're discouraging them From japa.

If anyone reads this thread and decides to mortgage his future run abroad without looking at the policies and practices of the destination country, 20 years from now, he will remember this thread.
We can only inform people of the realities on ground, we can't force anyone.
Many of those who went in February of this year are already regretting. It is shame stopping them from coming back.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by stuffs2002: 3:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

The scale up visa you mentioned is an example of the slavery I'm talking about. They ship you in to work for British businesses as an employee and you pay tax. How is that different from slavery? It does not help you transmit from a wage earner to a business owner.

I asked simple questions but you felt I was being combative. Not so. I asked someone else on the thread same questions and he answered. You feel I'm combative because my questions show that you lack personal experience of what you are defending.

Since 1960 till today, no Nigerian dead or alive has ever become a Billionaire in the UK, yet you that have never been to the UK before are defending what you shouldn't.

It is funny if not downright ridiculous for you think one has to be in the UK before knowing anything about the UK.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 3:29am On Dec 11, 2022
stuffs2002:

It is funny if not downright ridiculous for you think one has to be in the UK before knowing anything about the UK.

Okay, you're correct.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Freelane33(m): 3:46am On Dec 11, 2022
the grass is not truly greener , all you need to apply is wisdom . I have lived and school in uk and other countries
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Babssoo(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Pls what kind of work do you do in London pls
I am in to IT

1 Like

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Most of the people running to the UK, it is people like that poster who deceived them. Most of those relocating to the UK are first time travellers, just like the slaves of old.
It is better to count the cost and be properly advised before relocating anywhere.
Pls how did I deceive them??
I'm not for or against anything actually, I only brought up a Discussion, to check
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Igiaruwe04:
Pls read it well again, read it well.
If me sef get sure way to go UK, I Go go there go live life
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Billionaire in Naira or in Pounds?
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Pls how did I deceive them??
I'm not for or against anything actually, I only brought up a Discussion, to check

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the guy who ignorantly said they give loans abroad up to the equivalent of 100M without collateral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Freelane33:
the grass is not truly greener , all you need to apply is wisdom . I have lived and school in uk and other countries
You schooled in the UK?
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Wickedfacts: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Billionaire in Naira or in Pounds?

Pounds.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by BRIMBRAM: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
jesmond3945:
poverty? A poor british man who is not lazy is far better than a rich man in Nigeria.

Kindly explain please.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by GreaterFuture(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2023
You will own nothing and be happy.

Always remember this slogan
Hahahaha 😆😆
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Sammy101111(m): 5:47am On May 07, 2023
Uk as something they call initiation
Once you get to Uk they will not let you invest in your country any they make you believe Uk is a place you can stay for ever so you help them develop there country more and spend more of your money in the Uk economy .

I just believe if you don’t want your child to deny you in future don’t send them to Uk there are better countries than Uk .

Once you step in Uk you will change ( to give out will be hard for you )
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Queendera(f): 6:39am On May 07, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Don't mind that fellow.
I have said it severally that those UK slaves only think of what they are paid as salary, but what they can make. Their outlook is limited by the slave's wages they get in the UK.

A Professor who is a SAN handling an election petition in Naija gets paid $1M. For some cases, they pay as much as $10M per SAN. There could be up to 15 (like on Buhari's team).
Ask that fool how many centuries it would take him and his ancestors to earn $1M per year.

Prof. Fabian Ajogwu, Prof. Kasunmu, Prof. Osipitan, those Professors will buy his entire lineage and put them in nylon bag.
this is an unparalleled comparison though.
Re: Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life by Tunagee(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2023
Wickedfacts:
There is no Nigerian Billionaire in the UK. Meanwhile, we have several Nigerian Billionaires in the US. You think it's by accident?
The British system is designed for use and dump.

It is dumb salary earners who Japa to the UK, that's why you hear them talking about how much they are paid. Fecking peasant slaves. They can't build businesses there. They work there, pay heavy taxes and get choked by the rat race.

When they turn 60, they run back and start looking for cheap bungalow to buy in Igando and be using "When I was in Manchester" to disturb small girls around. Shishi, them no get.

If you must Japa, go to where the system allows you to transmit from an employee to a business owner. The UK doesn't allow that.

Very apt. Nice. On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11 / NYSC A True Test Of Fidelity / My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.