Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. (36973 Views)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by abbasajao(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:
Those yoruba muslims are the ones pushing the old cargo but they will all fail woefully...

No room for a druggie in Aso rock.....

Tinupoo is like a rejected sacrifice....

I no say Igbo wey get sense still dey sha.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by MeineMutter: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Minority Muslims from South West are not up to 2.million.

It will end in tears.

Weyrey, na you conduct the census? A mu’kun m’éko.
Oke-Ogun Muslims alone are how many, let alone Oyo, Lagos, Osun, Kwara and Ogun?

Obi has gone to touch the bees’ hornets. And it is compulsory bees must sting him. The defeat he would suffer would render him politically useless in the next 2 dispensation.
Obi ti lo n yan eko ni ibi ti owo e ko ti to agbon. Poor man piking wey wan go shop for Harrod’s.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Mrmb: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Freethinker87:
I thought bringing religion into politics was wrong. Has the standard changed?

It's normal to invite religious leaders, go and fact check, he already met with Christian clerics....... Jumping from one religious place of worship to another is the madness.... If obi had invited leaders of both religion no one would raise eyebrows but he keeps jumping from one church to the other something he wasn't known to do before now....

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Urchman27(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
We all agreed there's yoruba Muslim
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by madapcmod: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are minority in the South.

He should bring it on.

Hypocrites that cry when Obi attends church programs, won't talk now.

Smelling hypocrites

So yoruba Muslim exists but when it does not favour them, they claim Yoruba does not rate religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Jagaban

Even the muslim yoruba leaders know he is not fit. unless they just want to decieve themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Realguyman1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Which Niger Delta and middlebelt are you talking about? I don't really know about others sha o, but the Edo and Delta state I know are fully behind Obi(especially Edo people). If nor be Oshiomole influence wey dey Edo north, I for bet u say Tinubu nor go see up to 5 percent vote from Edo State.
OkoRemi2023:
Yorubas, Hausas, Fulani's, Middlebelt, Niger Deltans are behind you Omo olodo ide

go on soun

Sad east can go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Even the muslim yoruba leaders know he is not fit. unless they just want to decieve themselves.
Chinedu

Leave that to the electorate to decide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by DesignMaestro(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Felabrity:
I thought some deluded people said we shouldn't bring religion to politics

Imagine peter obi meeting with church leaders
Tinubu held same town hall meeting with CAN no big deal

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by premierlead: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
May God punish Tinubu insha allah

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by ovie8200: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
limeon:
Tell the same to Americans. Old men have been ruling them for 8 years.

You're right but they are smart, well checkmate by the citizens, senators and congress compare to the Nigerians people who are useless, their president is dumb, the senators are dumb and the congress as well are dumb. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
This man is making more errors....

Why not just meet south west leaders?

You now single out Muslims to meet...

And adding more insult to injury by sidelining all the Christians there again?

Satin concern me I dey here dey wait 2023

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by naptu2: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by cocolacec(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Tinubu meeting with Yoruba Muslims

After they will say Yoruba Muslims don't exist
Igbo Christian shut up.Face your Igbo Muslims in your legion.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Shadysen: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofolete:
This is war between Christians and Muslims. We shall see who will defeat.
Light will always conquer darkness. we have a name that is above other names, that nane is JESUS! Try use it and see.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Orch1981: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
I thought you said nothing like Yoruba Muslim ? Make una dey deceive una self u think say na christians you dey deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by saintrow1: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

It will end in tears.

Pls kindly show us the survey or data you use to come to your decision.
In almost every yoruba household we have both Muslims and Christians. Let me inform you that we yorubas don't vote based on religion. Even the traditional believer are far more than 2 million. You are already in tears and you are typing trash to console yourself. Let me also remind you that most Muslims in yorubaland are into polygamy so tell me how they are minority. One alhaji with 5 wives and 20 children compare to Christian household with one wife and 3 children.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Eniitankorede: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:

It will end in tears.

You shall wail forever, in shaa Allah. Because nobody can stop whomsoever Allah has ordained to rule.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by eeetuk(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
"Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders"

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders is why Mr. Tinubu will never be elected president of Nigeria. This guy is so narrow minded. His running mate is a Muslim . He only campaigns in Muslim states. The programs he promised to deliver if elected are meant for Muslims.

Thank God Nigerians are not fools to elect a bigoted man like Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Orch1981: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
barbstee:
The Jagaban of Borgu, you're welcome to the ancient city of Ibadan.

On your mandate we fully stand

BAT 2023

I thought you said nothing like Yoruba Muslim ? Make una dey deceive una self u think say na christians you dey deceive

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by anytexy: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Felabrity:
I thought some deluded people said we shouldn't bring religion to politics

Imagine peter obi meeting with church leaders
The urchins will flood the thread with senseless comments.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Shadysen: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
olahero:
JAGABAN IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT
illusion, wake up!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by GoodLife4live: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:
Those yoruba muslims are the ones pushing the old cargo but they will all fail woefully...

No room for a druggie in Aso rock.....

Tinupoo is like a rejected sacrifice....
Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Orch1981: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
muykem:
The next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria God's willing.

I thought you said nothing like Yoruba Muslim ? Make una dey deceive una self u think say na christians you dey deceive

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by naptu2: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Previous threads:

Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja
https://www.nairaland.com/7436477/bola-tinubu-apc-pcc-meet

Tinubu meet with Northern Christian Leaders (Pictures)
https://www.nairaland.com/7347039/tinubu-meet-northern-christian-leaders
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Joevics(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
Yorubas, Hausas, Fulani's, Middlebelt, Niger Deltans are behind you Omo olodo ide
go on soun
Sad east can go to hell
Lol.
Yoruba: Akenifere are for Peter Obi
Hausas/ Hausa: Arewa Elders Forumn are likey for Obi.
Middlebelt: Middlebelt Elders forum, Religious and traditional leaders are for Obi.
Niger Deltans: PANDEF, Edwin Clark, and GEJ all support Peter Obi. Tinubu is still begging Tom Polo to support him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by jaxxy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Leave that to the electorate to decide

Suffer no dey tire u?? undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Heffalump(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
It will end in tears.

The Oracle has said it 7 times that "Tinubu can't be President".

He'll retire from active politics in 2023 and recline to his home and be forgotten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Dayaa: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Freethinker87:
I thought bringing religion into politics was wrong. Has the standard changed?

In this current Nigeria?
Is religion not one of the cards to play in Nigerian politics?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by goldmatrix(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is he a true muslim himself? God forbbid BAT thing

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. by Felabrity: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Tinubu held same town hall meeting with CAN no big deal
that was a general town hall meeting, Atiku and other candidate were also invited, different dates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.