Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer (21075 Views)

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
You guys can go any length just to find silly excuse to end a relationship with your girlfriend. I'm sure it was a planned work btw the male admirer and the girl's boyfriend. The male admirer might get her account details from her boyfriend.
You men can't be trusted.
You didn't even read the article, you just jump to comment. Shior!
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by treatise: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The girl nor wise

Money way una two go keep make that simpleton continue to dey send more

Baby girl rest...wetin make her first send am her account details
It's because her present guy can afford more than 75k, is she gets a higher 'staker' she'd abandon this boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2022
And the fool believes her lipsrsealed too many finished men in 2022...kambalahi lipsrsealed
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by zed7: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Twitter and lies.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
You guys can go any length just to find silly excuse to end a relationship with your girlfriend. I'm sure it was a planned work btw the male admirer and the girl's boyfriend. The male admirer might get her account details from her boyfriend.
You men can't be trusted.

Put your two hands on your head and say "I am a fool"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Zonefree(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
purejustice36:
Dem nor born my babe well
She must use the money cook confirm vegetable soup wey plenty disasters they inside
Make I chop fess then we knack till the morning time

When we dey knack we go call the guy for phone to send more
God bless you abundantly for this words of wisdom.

When a SIMPle man decides to show he has money, it's expected a wise man helps him squander the money through any means.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Olaolex: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Omoooooooo.

Waiiiit.

Did nobody see that the lady is a vendor and the guy a buyer? undecided

If you dey sell something, your nor go give clients your account details make dem send money inside for products wey dem wan get?

What — comments are those above? lipsrsealed
E tire me o... Some people just jump into conclusion immediately after reading healines
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Moniya4Real(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2022
LordIsaac:
If it was two million naira, would she have done the same? grin

Sharp guy.. Sense will not kee you �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Olaolex: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2022
YoungLionken:
So you guys were blind to the line where he stated that his girl is a seller??

Naija gurls (as fondly called) have really done a lot of damage on you lots, hence the unnecessary disdain and paranoic thoughts against them..

My gurl would have done same, so also, the real gurls of some of my real gees (one of them actually did something similar, I will share at the right time)..

In fact, it's social media that makes it seem like there are no loyal gurl and caring men. Offline, they're a lot of good gurls and perfect gents cool...
Honestly, there are lots of sadist and joyless niggas on niaraland. They are always angry for no reason. I pity their lives cycle

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by faceLAGOS: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Na mumu guy dey trust naija babes.

I remember when my x (father was G.O while mom is a prophetess/evangelist) and I went to a bar to have a drink, and some guys were sitting behind me while she could see them because she’s sitting opposite me.

She asked that I should go get some peppered snail for her inside the bar, because we were sitting outside.

As I was almost entering the bar, my intuition told me to look back. Behold my “church brought up” girl was already exchanging numbers with one of the guys sitting behind me.

Mogbe! shocked

I never knew they were already giving themselves eyes as I dey back the guys.

I was very furious and ask the mad girl that we leave immediately. When I asked her what was that for, on the way.

Guess what she said?

smiley

She said she wanted to preach to the guy.

I can never trust any Nigerian girl.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Kaycee9242(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2022
abobote:
Girls are funny creature, tomorrow she will go behind you and Bleep that man for free

Lol why are you people like this, do you want the guy to drink sniper?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by ashawopikin(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Should we tell him?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by fcbelle72(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

The story no clear. How did he get her account details?

... The story clear na una eyes no sharp, the babe dey sell something ,so baba asked if he could pay by transfer, so she past aza give baba, her own money is 20+ so the guy man sent 70+
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Dialpad: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Lol money she will still collect back ... it's a strategy to fool the guy ... maybe she wants him to commit sharp sharp
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Iceberg3: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Soon they will say girls love money, girls are not faithful. Look at a good girl refunding 75k sent by her male admirer.

That's definitely in sharp contrast with someone like you.
Now shattap ya mouth there and open ya yansh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Firstcitizen: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2022
fortune1894:
She dey whine you
She was the one that sent him her account details
Be wise
Now she believes ur mind don comot game go start

If na N7,500,000 she go return am?
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Tosinville(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2022
She didn’t send anything back, her boyfriend na iti for the game
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by thuxzwda1: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Soon they will say girls love money, girls are not faithful. Look at a good girl refunding 75k sent by her male admirer.

Soon 1 of the girls friend will do wedding over the weekend grin and she go still collect tfare
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Be honest. You don’t really think she is a good girl but a mumu.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Heroclitus(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Persephone1:
So the money just flew and landed into her account. Dey there make them dey carry load ontop your head from the back grin grin

Are you even male or female... sometimes you bash men, other times you sound too truthful to be a lady

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by TheFreshVanilla: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2022
The fact that your girl gave a toaster her number right there inside the bar with you shows you are a man of no value or respect.
faceLAGOS:
Na mumu guy dey trust naija babes.

I remember when my x (father was G.O while mom is a prophetess/evangelist) and I went to a bar to have a drink, and some guys were sitting behind me while she could see them because she’s sitting opposite me.

She asked that I should go get some peppered snail for her inside the bar, because we were sitting outside.

As I was almost entering the bar, my intuition told me to look back. Behold my “church brought up” girl was already exchanging numbers with one of the guys sitting behind me.

Mogbe! shocked

I never knew they were already giving themselves eyes as I dey back the guys.

I was very furious and ask the mad girl that we leave immediately. When I asked her what was that for, on the way.

Guess what she said?

smiley

She said she wanted to preach to the guy.

I can never trust any Nigerian girl.

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by hotblood001(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Wow...this is lovely

Hmm...

Live male turkeys for sale
Weighty, meaty, and healthy chunks for Xmas and New Year Celebrations

Also great for Xmas gifting to parents, inlaws, your boss, your pastor, loved ones etc

09168735267 (calls n Whatsapp)
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by faceLAGOS: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2022
TheFreshVanilla:
The fact that your girl gave a toaster her number right there inside the bar with you shows you are a man of no value or respect.

Not what you think grin

She’s just displaying the character of an average Nigerian girl.

Always want more & ready to bite more than they can chew?

Are you triggered by my comment?

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by chrisbizplanner: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Your virteous woman told you,she sent it back to him!
You're the reason why this country is like this.
Let me assume that, you were the one who gave the young man her account details.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by mototo12345: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2022
dey play how did the man got her AZA
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by grandstar(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

The story no clear. How did he get her account details?

The guy wanted to pay for her product by transfer and that's why he sent N75,000 instead of N2,800.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by brandsoncharlie: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2022
fortune1894:
She dey whine you
Be wise
Dem neva tell am
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by brandsoncharlie: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
He over paid and the money returned. What’s the fuss, he wasn’t interested in anything, so sit your ass down.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Streetmovement(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He should go look for the guy and ask if anybody sent him that amount.. grin

It's not easy but it's well
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by TheFreshVanilla: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Nah, go for the sensible ones. No matter how immature she is, her instinct ought to tell her... it's not right or dares not give her # to any random guy. In your case, she didn't respect your presence or give a fck.

faceLAGOS:

Not what you think grin

She’s just displaying the character of an average Nigerian girl.

Always want more & ready to bite more than they can chew?

Are you triggered by my comment?

grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by faceLAGOS: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2022
TheFreshVanilla:
Nah, go for the sensible ones. No matter how immature she is, her instinct ought to tell her... it's not right or dares not give her # to any random guy. In your case, she didn't respect your presence or give a fck.

Plus, I forgot to mention that she’s suffering from bipolar disorder and on meds.

She even get card for Yaba left.
Re: Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer by Alezy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
fortune1894:
She dey whine you
Be wise
You will leave long bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Isn't This Just Cruel? / Vero's Ladies Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.