Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (30706 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:

My brother, we're to share opinions. I know for a fact your rice and beans cannot feed the whole of South East.

I think the malnourished Abokis needs the food more than the easterners
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by gozmok1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You're still being STUPID.. Ur fulani herdsmen brothers are the morons slaughtering people in our country(BIAFRA).. So any of ur brothers we sight will serve as a retaliation program to us.. BE WARNED angry angry

I keep on saying it. These are the people killing ezike people not soldiers and Ebube Agu. They are plenty in Aguibeje, Imufu, Umuagama, umuogbo Agu and some other communities in Enugu ezike. They hide under unknown gun men and ESN to destroy ezike. These people are cultist who use this opportunity to kill. It's very bad. Enugu ezike is not known for this kind of atrocities and man's inhumanity to man.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
gozmok1:

I once said this at the onset of their attack on Nigerian forces by ESN but the ignorants on social media tried to shut me down.
If you don’t have a definite strategy to realize a goal, don’t start, else, it will be a disaster.
IPOB has set the pace, criminals have hijacked it. Our once peaceful and sweet Igbo land is gradually turning into a war zone just because of the so called ‘Biafran Ideology’

We are not as smart as we thought!

When soliders were killing innocent protesters what did you say?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by johnjose68: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

Lets wait and see cool
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by yorubaCOWARDS: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:

My brother, we're to share opinions. I know for a fact your rice and beans cannot feed the whole of South East.
Because you own all the farm lands in the South-East.. The way you folks talk sometime ehhn.. Mtcheeww.

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
gozmok1:

I keep on saying it. These are the people killing ezike people not soldiers and Ebube Agu. They are plenty in Aguibeje, Imufu, Umuagama, umuogbo Agu and some other communities in Enugu ezike. They hide under unknown gun men and ESN to destroy ezike. These people are cultist who use this opportunity to kill. It's very bad. Enugu ezike is not known for this kind of atrocities and man's inhumanity to man.

Bia, stop saying what you don't know, ebubeagu is responsible for the unrest alongside politicians. I remembered way back during chimarokes/onwa elections, the gunshots at ezike oba are back courtesy our politicians.

Everybody knows that ebubeagu are the culprit at Enugu ezike and the battle is among themselves. I watched a video on Facebook where the were accusing themselves, politicians are the ones arming and funding them
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by amliftedhigher: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....
Exit na ulo nnegi ewu
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by AgroDoctor: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
This is a reason why self sufficiency in terms of food Production should be taken seriously.

The region needs people like us to setup mega commercial food Production centers across the East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by IGBOSON1: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Double post!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by IGBOSON1: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin

And that’s why you’re excited and showing your rotten teeth!? You’re hoping the votes will now go to your ‘jagaban’ abi? You really think any core north muslim had plans to vote for Obi but wouldn’t now because of ‘insecurity’ in the south-east!? Compared to their muslim core north, which region has faced and continues to face more insecurity!?

If they’re truly convinced of their position, they should come out on the streets and show their support for the exit of Ndigbo or Biafra from their ‘one Nigeria’!
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Bbdiyya: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Stop being a hypocrite...why would the fulani massacre people in the villages

And when the people defend themselves, you start threatening with not selling food crops to them...are we getting it for free??

When have you seen them come out and condemn fulani herdsmen killing all over the country?? Eeh Mueez??
What brought the issue of Fulani herds men to the topic at hand? Did the traders complain the killing of Fulani or truck drivers with their goods?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by babajero(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Islie:
Leadership of some northern groups involved in commercial activities between the North and South East zone have directed commodity traders and truck drivers to shun…

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-food-traders-boycott-s-east-as-northerners-flee/
I hope they will take their fulani terrorists with them? This is what buhari "presidency" wants, because I don't see how everybody will be complaining of one particular people on a killing spree and the people who call themselves government that is supposed to protect the country just kept quiet like it doesn't concern them, but another group of people said you know what, we don't need to kill any innocent people, we just need an autonomous region to determine our own lives, immediately the same government that couldn't protect the people sent battalions of soldiers to go kill unarmed individuals, while protecting the real terrorists, till date not one fulani terrorists have been caught or prosecuted for all the atrocities it has committed and still committing. One thing is certain all these idiots calling themselves Igbo leaders that fulanis are using to perpetrate evil will answer for it one way or the other.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by IGBOSON1: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
AgroDoctor:
This is a reason why self sufficiency in terms of food Production should be taken seriously.

The region needs people like us to setup mega commercial food Production centers across the East.

Set up mega commercial food production centres only for those who wish we were dead so they could take over the entire south-east to now send their terrorist herdsmen and kidnappers into our region to scatter proceedings!?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

I think this gives a clearer picture
what is a terrorist?
Iam not a Muslim but I don't believe that all terrorists are Muslims. There are terrorists from Russia,US and even Nigeria christians.
If you read the definition of terrorist then you will understand what iam saying.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
what is a terrorist?
Iam not a Muslim but I don't believe that all terrorists are Muslims. There are terrorists from Russia,US and even Nigeria christians.
If you read the definition of terrorist then you will understand what iam saying.

Are you now confused
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin
SHIPPING OF ARMS THROUGH THE SAME TRADERS ROUTE WILL CREDIT ATIKU

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Are you now confused
confused about what
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bbdiyya:

What brought the issue of Fulani herds men to the topic at hand? Did the traders complain the killing of Fulani or truck drivers with their goods?

Fulani herdsmen are the reasons why the security situation in almost all part of Nigeria are tensed
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
confused about what
Now you're confused
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Emergingnation3(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
gozmok1:

biafra can never ever come
criminals won't give us BAIFRA

you people are bringing shame in igboland
Says chronic unity begging Afonja Muslim pi**g..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Memeni:
Let the terrorists flee from south east so we can have peace....
no single terrorist in south east
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

If all that information is true, with all sincerity, who are the actual terrorists?? undecided undecided angry
thank GOD U HAVE ACTUAL DOUBT ABT ANY NEWS FROM NIGERIA.

WHY DO U DOUBT THE NEWS ?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:
Hypocrites...

They didn't say anything about the herdsmen that killed people in ehe amufu enugu state.
U THE MIND THEM ?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
ityP:

Why won't they boycott Southeast when Igbos are hell-bent on killing themselves?
so they are nt killing northerners again?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Oga, when two elephants fight the ground suffers.

Ground dey.suffer.

Better stop supporting evil even if it is from your side. There is nothing wrong with agitation for secession, but a lot is wrong when innocent people die or suffer because biafra.

And yes, apc has failed. But no use anger and bitterness add on top apc failures
OGA WHEN THEY WERE MASACCRED IN ENUGU AND RIVERS; WERE THEY WITH ARMS ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by dreu2fine(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....
We care
We are one Nigeria
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kelvin3476:

OGA WHEN THEY WERE MASACCRED IN ENUGU AND RIVERS; WERE THEY WITH ARMS ?

So because the army did evil, therefore ESN should kill Igbos...?

Right.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
baretalk:
If you think alienating yourself from other stakeholders and regions will benefit you, think again.

If you think your wrong actions won't be met with a counter reaction, think again.

It makes no sense, burning innocent truck drivers transporting food, that you will eat. This is animal behavior.
Thoossssee killings in the SE by northerners are ok.

we get that.
WHY NT STAY BACK WHEN U LEARN THERE IS SIT AT HOME ORDER ?

WHO U WAN IMPRESS BY DISOBEYING THE ORDER ?

EVEN ME AS A SOUTH EASTERNER THE DEY CAREFUL WHENEVER I HEAR SIT AT HOME
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by mensos544: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
kushma:
This is not a good news, this lockdown more observed in Enugu and Abakiliki. It’s time every region start growing what they will eat, In the aspect of withholding goods that is supposed to reach southeast it’s the northern producers that will still suffer the consequences because those goods will spoil and the loss will be on them. The last time they tired that, no be person tell them to call off truck drivers strike after their goods got spoilt and hunger came in they even sold their products at cheap prices just as to gain patronage for them.

U be number Mumu.
North will now enjoy the concept of Demand and Supply.
The higher the Supply the lesser the price of the commodity.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by enemachris(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

IPOB or BIAFRANS? And how is that ur f*cking business.. When will yoruba_COWARDS learn to mind their region and stay focused? Very silly set of people
So you think I am a Yoruba, right? I am n Igbo man but not a gullible one. All what the gullible ones among us are known for is shifting blame. Accusing innocent people of their predicament.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by IGBOSON1: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fejoku:

Another heavy imposter on the loose.
All these lies just to instigate Biafrans to reject IPOB. We have gone beyond your level already.
Freedom for Biafrans is a must.
God Bless IPOB.

They really are pathetic and remorseless liars! All these shenanigans and subterfuge just to try and prevent the bid for secession to gain traction and acceptability in the south-east/Alaigbo! If their actions were just limited to social-media that would be one thing, but they’ve extended their presence physically on to the streets of the south-east where they engage in murder and other false-flag operations just to try and implicate Mazi Kanu and IPOB! In all this, they have found willing tools amongst some efulefu scoundrels with questionable parentage who claim to be Igbo!

The funny but sad thing is that they could have chosen the much simpler option of being at the forefront of championing a just, equitable and egalitarian ‘one Nigeria’ by jettisoning their greed, lust for power, bigotry, sense of entitlement and hatred for Ndigbo! If this had been the case, for starters, the power brokers and power centres in the muslim core north would have all queued behind the Igbo presidential candidate of their choice like they all did in 1999! But no….they would rather cheat and hate on Ndigbo, and when the pushback starts, they look for where they kept their gun saying ’these nyamiris are starting to get too big for their boots and think they can try the owners of Nigeria!’ shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by IGBOSON1: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
enemachris:
So you think I am a Yoruba, right? I am n Igbo man but not a gullible one. All what the gullible ones among us are known for is shifting blame. Accusing innocent people of their predicament.

Shut up! You can’t be Igbo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi At Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry's Cross Over Night / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Why Millions Of Nigerians Experience Hardship And Sickness —buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.