Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (30708 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Akinsete19:
Food will be expensive in the East

Onion and tomatoes...people will port to tin tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Emergingnation3(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Oga, when two elephants fight the ground suffers.

Ground dey.suffer.

Better stop supporting evil.
Which evil are you taking about !

Self determination isn't a crime, but a right !

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ElSudani: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....

Who cares? So, you intend to get Biafra by killing innocent people who are just trying to make ends meet?
You will care when they start killing your own people in retaliation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Sincinnati: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Who dey report this kind fallacy?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Thanos5555: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
tongue
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Buhari4sale: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Wow
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kajaard: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Memeni:
Let the terrorists flee from south east so we can have peace....

Do you honestly have peace now?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Wickedfacts: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, aside onions and tomatoes and meat what else do you think we import from them??

Go and ask your fathers who died of starvation and kwashiokor during the war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Clintifydan(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Good day everyone,this is my Step Mom Mrs Mary ( Onabajo ) Danielson. Took her to the hospital on 22-02-22 for LUMBOSACRAL SPINE X-RAY.ever since then I was unable to take her to the hospital cause I didn't have much to get her drugs... she's the only hope have got please help me nairalanders.. I am in a pressing and desperate situation right now.. You can video call me to confirm embarassed embarassed 2112493303 U.B.A Clinton Ifeanyi Danielson Here is my phone number : 07053265768

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Buhari4sale: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Simon Ekpa is winning. That is what he wanted angry.
Nigerian government will have to shut down the finish embassy if they must win him

It's not easy but you have a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Emergingnation3(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Who cares? So, you intend to get Biafra by killing innocent people who are just trying to make ends meet?
Says skull mining Afonja Muslims...... Killing of innocent by IPOB only happened in the propaganda iof your Jihadist government...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
[img][/img]
Emergingnation3:
Which evil are you taking about !

Self determination isn't a crime, but a right !

When people's right to safe acces to food and drink suffers nko?

I did not tell you to stop agitation or that it is bad. Only that the way ekpa and company are doing it is wrong. Innocent people are dying and access to trade is suffering

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by wakaman: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Yamrees

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kaiser20: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Old news on front page, una dey try well well
Those cursed Mumu guys that support violent killing in SE as Biafra agitation are worst than Boko haram supporters

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Buhari4sale: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Tonygeesm:
O

Sell this space for me

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ElSudani: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says skull mining Afonja Muslims...... Killing of innocent by IPOB only happened in the propaganda iof your Jihadist government...

Keep it up, ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, aside onions and tomatoes and meat what else do you think we import from them??

Grains, lots of grains.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by OnionBandit(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2022
When food price begin triple now, they will begin to blame Buhari

Useless Godforsaken bastards

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tabaralph: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

Biafra bandits, UGM,Ekpa bandits etc will continue to kill biafrans even if you exit this contraption called Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Who send them.. Make them carry their kulukulu go sell for yolubas in the south-wet tongue

3-days strike is nothing nah.. It should be 3-years..

BIAFRA OR NOTHING JARE grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chekwume16(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Are you sensible at all. If this is done to igbo traders in the North will you be happy. Some of you because of how hopeless you are in life you don't know the consequences of certain actions. Even if igbos want to secede do you think violence will help anybody.
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by fuckJones(f): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2022
they have seen that obi will not win so they turn to plan B

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Confirm4real(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Igbos are marginalised so we need our freedom.

How can Abokis occupy every top positions in the Country

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tabaralph: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Clintifydan:
Good day everyone,this is my Step Mom Mrs Mary ( Onabajo ) Danielson. Took her to the hospital on 22-02-22 for LUMBOSACRAL SPINE X-RAY.ever since then I was unable to take her to the hospital cause I didn't have much to get her drugs... she's the only hope have got please help me nairalanders.. I am in a pressing and desperate situation right now.. You can video call me to confirm embarassed embarassed 2112493303 U.B.A Clinton Ifeanyi Danielson Here is my phone number : 07053265768

This idiot with another format…you no dey tired of scamming people?,go to your village and farm na…shoo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Onion and tomatoes...people will port to tin tomatoes

Tin tomatoes?

This one has never left his mother's house or done a day of shopping.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by OnionBandit(f): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

You should be asking what they import from you, M0R0Nic bastard

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2022
Memeni:
Let the terrorists flee from south east so we can have peace....
most igbos don't have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chee59(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Lies and more lies.
One day the northerners will realise that Igbos were never their problem, rather their religion is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Emergingnation3(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:
[img][/img]

When people's right to safe acces to food and drink suffers nko?

I did not tell you to stop agitation or that it is bad. Only that the way ekpa and company are doing it is wrong. Innocent people are dying and access to trade is suffering
Is Ekpa an IPOB member ??. I am not speaking on his behave, but on behave of IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/kanus-lawyer-sues-simon-ekpa-for-crime-against-humanity-in-seast/amp

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask your fathers who died of starvation and kwashiokor during the war.

During the war borders were blocked mostly cameroun and Benin Republic not northern Nigeria...

If not for buhari border closure, do you think northern foods are cheaper and has more quality than cameroun and bendel??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ipobcannibals: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
The Igbos want a repeat of July 1966. Well, the northerners have the moral high ground this time around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! / Oby Ezekwesili: "Garba Shehu A Master Of Acute Incompetency" / Mega Party: ADP Zones Party Positions, Registers Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.