Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (30692 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Chekwume16:
More than 60% of all igbo biz men are doing their biz outside South east. The south east does not have the capacity to accommodate all these biz. Let all igbo biz move down to the south east lets see if hunger will not kill them. I am igbo person too but we must secede sensibly not with violence because we must still maintain diplomatic relationship because of existing investments.
What my business, since Gen. Odumegwu Ojukwu was alive, He was advising and warning Igbos about investing in the north, but as birds wey no dey hear word, una think say na play.. Lemme sound this warning to you, If we ever receive any signal of war, we can never pity all una wey dey invest in the north, you guys and all ur investments are useless to us.. You went up in the north and built a mansion, company and business for them, while ur brothers are clamoring for investors that will come into the land .. YOU THINK SAY WE SEND UNA? O.Y.O NA UNA CASE.. YOU GUYS ARE NOT EVEN IN OUR AGENDA IN THIS BIAFRA STRUGGLE, BECAUSE WE SEE YOU FOLKS AS NORTHERNERS - I pray una receive sense before that disastrous wind go blow, simple angry angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Bbdiyya: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

During the war borders were blocked mostly cameroun and Benin Republic not northern Nigeria...

If not for buhari border closure, do you think northern foods are cheaper and has more quality than cameroun and bendel??
Your hatred to anything north is legendary, So you prefer to buy from foreign country to your own?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Dimplx(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

We have farmers and foods too.. but their cows and herdsmen won't allow the our crops to germinate.. hausas are demonic and corny people, you will think they don't have sense.. Why won't they rear their cows in their homeland? because they know it will destroy their farms.. Nonsense angry

U igbos have, the least fertile land in the federation!!
Little wonder why u import, almost every food item, with the exception of cassava what else do you grow??
Eat abacha in the morning, garri in the afternoon, akpu in the night
And just to be clear am neither Yoruba or hausa
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Drbarmes(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

It's more profitable selling to Niger if you don't know.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Bbdiyya:

Your hatred to anything north is legendary, So you prefer to buy from foreign country to your own?
Before nko.. Since una shakara wan pass una.. Polithiefcians are using una head to play bet9ja, how I wish this una useless strike can be extended to 2050.. F*cking northern lunatics tongue tongue
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:

grin grin grin thank you sir...

dem dem go sing national anthem tire....
big mistake they started in yoda language....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Tonytonex(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You that have political sense enough, how many of your relatives are billionaires like the polithiefcian you're dying for .. Useless olodo, see as them use ur empty head the play bet9ja.. grin grin

LONG LIVE MAZI SIMON EKPA
IT'S BIAFRA OR NOTHING............
na them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Bbdiyya:

Stop being a hypocrite...why would the fulani massacre people in the villages

And when the people defend themselves, you start threatening with not selling food crops to them...are we getting it for free??

When have you seen them come out and condemn fulani herdsmen killing all over the country?? Eeh Mueez??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Bbdiyya:

Stop being hypocritic, even your lord and savior buhari vote for a Niger republican against a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tsdarkside(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You that have political sense enough, how many of your relatives are billionaires like the polithiefcian you're dying for .. Useless olodo, see as them use ur empty head the play bet9ja.. grin grin

LONG LIVE MAZI SIMON EKPA
IT'S BIAFRA OR NOTHING............

you think a none igbo go understand what you are sayin....??

obi can forget it....
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
the way some of you are reasoning sometimes I don't know if you guys are normal human beings. So if anybody accuse you of stealing,then automatically you are guilty? The law says he accuse must present substantial evidence to prove that the accused is guilty.
So assuming I said your are the one that attack ogun INEC office, then it is true abi?
Secondly the police in Imo state said the killers are suspected ipob terrorists. Whatever the governor said doesn't matter,all the information needed is what the police said. The police were there when the attack happen, they know what they saw.
The criminals are igbos terrorists.

Are you trying in any way to defend the killer fulani herdsmen??

Your fulani worshiping is disgusting
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Dimplx:

Little wonder why u import, almost every food item, with the exception of cassava what else do you grow??

It's on record that Igbos have the best and balanced diet in Nigeria.

How come North feeds igbos and northerners still look malnourished

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tsdarkside(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

and you still starved in the civil war....
you this balanced akpu.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Are you trying in any way to defend the killer fulani herdsmen??

Your fulani worshiping is disgusting
iam not defending anybody, all I ask you is to provide proof. Infact I will be happy to see a fulani man been killed the way those animals were killed in Imo INEC office.
But I will never agree without any evidence.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2022
tsdarkside:

and you still starved in the civil war....
you this balanced akpu.

Common man, you sound daft menh. Did you mention war? Is war an eating festival to you?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by sircatherine45(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lies. All ploy to destabilize a particular candidate from winning. 24 northerners killed? Like really? When? How? Who?

Bloody liars, most of your members supplied my in-law with foodstuffs last week, another shipment is coming today from Taraba.

All are political manipulation. Only the wise don't fall for this.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tsdarkside(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Common man, you sound daft menh. Did you mention war? Is war an eating festival to you?

na you said you have balanced diet....
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
iam not defending anybody, all I ask you is to provide proof. Infact I will be happy to see a fulani man been killed the way those animals were killed in Imo INEC office.

If a sitting governor can say this, then here is a simple official proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dimplx:

I don't f*cking care where you're from.. Let the northerners go with their meaningless cows to the north and leave our land, then you will see how the table will change..
They know that those cows will destroy their crops, so they prefer to rear them in the east as to have bountiful harvests in their lands, you think they are stupid? Or you think we don't have farmers ... I have lived in the rural north for years and every farming season the government gives them fertilizers in bags for free, each farmer goes home with bags of fertilizers to help their crops sprout faster, most of them don't even apply all of it, and it will still spoil in their houses, and after that, they will be given pesticides and other protections to safeguard their plants from being eaten by pest.. I have never seen farmers that are as lazy as the ones in the north, but how many people know this, except those who have lived in their rural areas, not even the urban sides.
This I have seen with my own eyes.. But come to the east, whether ur crops germinate in 3yrs instead of 6 months nobody send you, the govt won't even console you - for what nah..

Is there any region in nizooria that gives free meals twice a day to every school student (from nursery 1 - secondary SS3 Student - It's strictly compulsory, not someday).. You Only see it in the north.. And they will tell you that nizooria is one, and the daft fools from the south-west will believe them because they are so gullible with brains filled with ewedu... No Eastern is a child when it comes to every politics that the norths are playing on other regions.. Any region who doesn't know, it's either a fool or a complete coward and doesn't wanna speak up because of fear of death grin grin.. Let them bring their muscles to the EAST, we are their perfect match.. angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Dimplx(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

I will advice, you travel out, to other regions so you can see for yourself
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
tsdarkside:

na you said you have balanced diet....
Aboki rest abeg.

If I should post Igbo foods, even you as an Aboki farmer will not recognize any part of the delicacy

Ndi tuwo masaara de even talk about food lol

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dimplx:

I will advice, you travel out, to other regions so you can see for yourself

See what As an Igboman, I am an explorer, I have traveled to the 4 regions of Nigeria and I can tell you there foods and none comes closer to Eastern foods. Trust me

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Realrealfact: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please this 3-days strike is a child's play.. Let them make 5yrs, and see how the Almajiris will be trooping into the East.. Or better still, Let BIAFRA go and then barricade us with ur tiger nuts, kulu-kulu and debinos, useless fools grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Yankee101: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hunger and high prices loading
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by VERDA: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

Very stupid, ignorant and arrogant statement, is the southeast the only region in the country??, Some of you make it difficult to fault others for raining insults on you, I only wish the sensible ones amongs you would rise up and fight the destruction a few of you are bent on bringing to your region.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chrismania100: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hate Nigerians cos they have refused to say it the way it it,but kept backing this monstrous Government. COURT acquitted Nnamdi Kalu, why are you disobeying and kept holding him till date.Free Nnamdi kalu, half of this will stop.
Again, FG first started killing this people with their Useless Python dance,while you cowardly afonjis were busy shouting kill them all,instead FG to dialogue with them.Now, they have carried arms,you guys are complaining.
One thing is certain, no amount of killing of ipob wil stop the agitation for the liberation of Biafra

Kobonaire234:

Oga, when two elephants fight the ground suffers.

Ground dey.suffer.

Better stop supporting evil even if it is from your side. There is nothing wrong with agitation for secession, but a lot is wrong when innocent people die or suffer because biafra.

And yes, apc has failed. But no use anger and bitterness add on top apc failures

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:

If you sincerely want to see fulani people killed...why don't you ask your ondo governor to arrest the killers of ondo Church worshipers

Or oyo state government to provide ibarapa killers??
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Fejoku: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Your father is mad. As a matter of fact, everyone in your family is mad. So, those people who are selling yams and pepper and tomatoes should be killed because of the herdsmen?
Why was the ESN created and why are they killing more Ibos than herdsmen?
Madness resides in your household not mine.
You must be stupid to accuse ESN of killing Igbos. Didn't you watch videos of the destruction wrought by terrorist fulani militia in Enugu recently? What did you say at the time? If you didn't say anything, it will be wise that you remain silent now just to balance the equation.
Allow us deal with the situation as it deserves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Maga123: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Some men in high places are bent on setting this country ablaze and the unfortunate thing is that the common man has failed to reason.lf it happens now they and their family Will fly out leaving d masses to face d consequences. Nigerians wiseup
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Small ynash de shake grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / 'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.