Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (30711 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Fejoku: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
HONNESSTY:
am a very strong advocate of Biafra. We cannot fight for self determination by using guns and arrow, history has shown us how we did that in the past without succeeding, that alone has contributed to the backwardness of our beloved south east till date. The fact we are doing well today is because of our intelligence. We are one of the most intelligent people on earth but instead of building our beloved region for growth and stability, we are here killing ourselves and other innocent citizens. Now what if the Hausas start killing our people in the north for retaliation? It will shock u to know that our population in the north is very huge compared to their own people living here in the east. Go to Kano, Kaduna, Abuja etc u will know what am talking about. We have huge investments in the North. What if this people start killing us as a revenge for killing their people? The result will be devastating because we are so much into them than they into us. Please let us thread with caution. By the grace of God we will get the country Biafra but we have to be very careful the way we go about it. Chukwu gozie gi
Another heavy imposter who has crept out to deceive the unsuspecting.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Fejoku: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
HONNESSTY:
That was how my only brother was killed due to insecurity in the south east, he was assassinated but those that perpetrated that act blamed it on IPOB. U will be shocked to know that about 40 percent of the killings going on in the south east is not related to IPOB insurgency but rather perpetrated by criminal elements taking advantage of the IPOB conflict to commit those heinous acts. That is why am calling on our brothers in the south east not to support the activities of IPOB. We all have to outrightly condemn IPOB murderous behavior. My brother had big dreams and ambitions but his life was sniffed out of him in a gruesome manner. How can you take a life you can not create? The heart of man is indeed wicked
Another heavy imposter on the loose.
All these lies just to instigate Biafrans to reject IPOB. We have gone beyond your level already.
Freedom for Biafrans is a must.
God Bless IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by yorubaCOWARDS: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yankee101:
Hunger and high prices loading
That's what you fools believe.. COWARDS grin
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Idiotseverywher: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin
. This the essence of this trash, Obi don win already, all these gra gra is already known to happen, they can hold their so call food items in the next 6 days they will beg to bring in south for the political gra gra the middle belt does not align with them because they know is a game of smear politics
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by yorubaCOWARDS: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
ljoh:

Niger exports food to Nigeria, most of the food we call Northern food are actually imported from Niger and Chad
Some morons don't even know how lazy hausa farmers are grin grin.. They think all the foods come from there.. Politics has ruined nizooria indeed.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by tiswell(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akinsete19:
Food will be expensive in the East
na lie
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

If you sincerely want to see fulani people killed...why don't you ask your ondo governor to arrest the killers of ondo Church worshipers

Or oyo state government to provide ibarapa killers??
in ondo there are some people that were arrested and they igbira from kogi state. In ibarapa, I learned some people were arrested and most of them are fulanis. Now is left for the police to provide evidence that will enable the court to nail them
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by kamalbob(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....

You will soon care lol. Abeg if you are truly the son of your father (if not already a baby factory product) stop using anything imported from North. Let's see if you can survive. But maybe you will run to south west and seek asylum like your inyamuri brothers always do when things dey hard lol
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

If a sitting governor can say this, then here is a simple official proof
why are doing this to your life? Why did the Sahara reporters not mentioned the name of the top aviation official? Did any other news paper carry the news? Atleast God gave us the brain to understand when a news outlets is lieing.
I want you to go and read what Ortom said about Buhari when he was in APC.
Did you forget what FFK was saying about Tinubu and Buhari? But today he is the same man that is licking Tinubu ass.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Christistruth00: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin

Why would the North support those already doing a test run on how to annihilate them all ?

Even Northern Christians were not Spared

The first Truck driver IPOB killed last week was a Northern Christian

His assistant helper was also killed and his body and Truck were all set ablaze

There is a Thread with his Obituary
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, aside onions and tomatoes and meat what else do you think we import from them??

Rice, Beans, Vegetables, Your yams cannot feed south east.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by yorubaCOWARDS: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:

You're a big fool
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by yorubaCOWARDS: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:

Who told you there's no rice and beans in the South-East .. You see how senseless northerners can be embarassed
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by yorubaCOWARDS: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

Why would the North support those already doing a test run on how to annihilate them all ?

Even Northern Christians were not Spared

The first Truck driver IPOB killed last week was a Northern Christian

His assistant helper was also killed and his body and Truck were all set ablaze

There is a Thread with his Obituary
Cry us a river
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by MN07: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
lol, how will i understand, wen I am moving around with curse
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Christistruth00: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

Cry us a river

Pride goes before a fall
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Christistruth00: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
ityP:

Why won't they boycott Southeast when Igbos are hell-bent on killing themselves?

IPOB are bent on killing themselves and those supplying them food

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
why are doing this to your life? Why did the Sahara reporters not mentioned the name of the top aviation official? Did any other news paper carry the news? Atleast God gave us the brain to understand when a news outlets is lieing.
I want you to go and read what Ortom said about Buhari when he was in APC.
Did you forget what FFK was saying about Tinubu and Buhari? But today he is the same man that is licking Tinubu ass.

So what are you saying That fulani herdsmen are innocent or what?

Mind you from south west to southeast down south south upto middle belt even north west are been terrorized by fulani herdsmen even countries like Mali, Chad, Niger, Burkina Faso etc are still battling fulani herdsmen. Are all this lies?

Are you a herdsman?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:

If I should post my local food, you won't find any produce from the north
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by gozmok1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....

biafra can never ever come
criminals won't give us BAIFRA

you people are bringing shame in igboland
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
ljoh:

You're an ignoramus

Thank you, it was nice to know.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
ljoh:

Foolish Igbo don't kill Igbo
Who is a northerner, we don't want North Western jihadists in our land
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by gozmok1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:
Hypocrites...

They didn't say anything about the herdsmen that killed people in ehe amufu enugu state.

I keep on saying it. These are the people killing ezike people not soldiers and Ebube Agu. They are plenty in Aguibeje, Imufu, Umuagama, umuogbo Agu and some other communities in Enugu ezike. They hide under unknown gun men and ESN to destroy ezike. These people are cultist who use this opportunity to kill. It's very bad. Enugu ezike is not known for this kind of atrocities and man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chrismania100:

Hate Nigerians cos they have refused to say it the way it it,but kept backing this monstrous Government. COURT acquitted Nnamdi Kalu, why are you disobeying and kept holding him till date.Free Nnamdi kalu, half of this will stop.
Again, FG first started killing this people with their Useless Python dance,while you cowardly afonjis were busy shouting kill them all,instead FG to dialogue with them.Now, they have carried arms,you guys are complaining.
One thing is certain, no amount of killing of ipob wil stop the agitation for the liberation of Biafra

So all that justifies ESN violence against Igbos....
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
gozmok1:

biafra can never ever come
criminals won't give us BAIFRA

you people are bringing shame in igboland

Stop contradicting yourself, yeye imposter

BTW, if Biafra is a shame I love it

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

So what are you saying That fulani herdsmen are innocent or what?

Mind you from south west to southeast down south south upto middle belt even north west are been terrorized by fulani herdsmen even countries like Mali, Chad, Niger, Burkina Faso etc are still battling fulani herdsmen. Are all this lies?

Are you a herdsman?
everybody is innocent until proven guilty.
From Nigeria, India, Malaysia, China,us,etc igbos are trading on drugs so are you telling me that every Igbo man is selling drugs?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
yorubaCOWARDS:

You're a big fool

My brother, we're to share opinions. I know for a fact your rice and beans cannot feed the whole of South East.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
everybody is innocent until proven guilty.
From Nigeria, India, Malaysia, China,us,etc [s]igbos are trading on drugs so are you telling me that every Igbo man is selling drugs?[/s]

I think this gives a clearer picture
all terrorists are Muslims but all Muslims are not terrorists
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by gozmok1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Stop contradicting yourself, yeye imposter

BTW, if Biafra is a shame I love it

I once said this at the onset of their attack on Nigerian forces by ESN but the ignorants on social media tried to shut me down.
If you don’t have a definite strategy to realize a goal, don’t start, else, it will be a disaster.
IPOB has set the pace, criminals have hijacked it. Our once peaceful and sweet Igbo land is gradually turning into a war zone just because of the so called ‘Biafran Ideology’

We are not as smart as we thought!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio / FG Slashes 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.