Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) (4576 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by brosom(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Miss u my niggarr grin grin

Keep me posted.

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Let's look at the first description of Atlantis by Plato. According to him:

"The main city of Atlantis consist of centric circles of water and land. There were alternate zones of sea and land, larger and smaller, encircling one another. There were two of land, and three of water which were turned as if with a large each having it's circumference equidistant every way from the center."

This matches precisely the pictures of the eye of the Sahara. I'll get to the water part later on with unrefutable evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by MrWraith: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Of course conspiracy nonsense like this will be on nairaland. What's next? Aliens live amongst us? undecided
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
OPENING AT THE SOUTH

Atlantis was also said to have an opening to the sea at the south. As you can see in the pictures below, the eye of the Sahara also has a similar opening at the South. It even has an existing evidence of a flow of salt water at the south, that's still visible till this day.

3 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
RED, BLACK and WHITE COLORED STONES

Atlantis was said to have been built with white, red and black colored stones. This is a clearly visible feature of the geographical landscape of the eye of the Sahara.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2022
THE GOLD OF MAURITANIA

Atlantis was described by Plato as a city being rich with resources of copper, metals and of course Gold.

There is documented evidence most notably from the preliminery treaty on the resources of ancient Mauritania that states that "prior to the discovery of America, Europe got majority of it's gold from Mauritania."

Bear in mind that the eye of the sahara is located on the west of Mauritania

3 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by alpharoyalty: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Quite insightful!
...and it's beginning to look like Atlantic ocean got it's name from Atlanta
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2022
THE MALIAN EMPIRE

The Malian empire was so rich in gold that it's ruler, Mansa Musa is said to be the richest man who ever lived, with a net worth that exceeds even the richest billoniares today.

He owned gold mines that accounted for more than half the world's supply of gold in the day.

It's interesting to note that the Malian empire encompassed a large expanse of land that included Mauritania. This undeniably proved that ancient Mauritania and the landscape around it contained huge amounts of gold.

It gets even more interesting....

4 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by blaquebelle: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2022
I'm so happy you're back. Did you know that the YouTube channel which had most of the UFO evidence you posted has been taken down?

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2022
blaquebelle:
I'm so happy you're back. Did you know that the YouTube channel which had most of the UFO evidence you posted has been taken down?

They always take those channels down because they contain truth that needs to be hidden from the population. Whenever you see information like that, quicky download them because they won't last online.

Not only does YouTube delete videos of that nature and ban channels that post them, they also deliberately hide search results. It's shameful how far they go to hide the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Notice how YouTube never deletes flat Earth theory videos, given its also a conspiracy theory. If they were against conspiracy theories in general they'd delete flat Earth, but the reason they don't is because they know it's bullshit and a good distraction from the truth, which is that the earth is actually hollow with entrances at the North Pole, and few other locations around the earth.

Anyone that posts videos about the hollow earth gets banned and the videos deleted. It's easy to identify the truth by the information they don't want you to see.

5 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Let's get back on course.
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2022
THE ELEPHANTS OF ATLANTIS.

The preliminary treatise of ancient Mauritania describes it as having an abundance of elephant ivory. This is interesting when you consider that Plato described Atlantis as having a considerable amount of Elephants.

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2022
You see, each of these facts when viewed in isolation, might seem like a bit of a stretch, but when you put them side by side, my argument becomes almost undeniably true.

What's funny is that there is still more evidence to be shown and more arguments to be made. Let's dive deeper down the rabbit hole..

4 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2022
I have a perchance of learning new things.

Keep it coming
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Mountains to the North of Atlantis

Atlantis is described to have had impressive mountains to the north of it. Guess what? The eye of the Sahara also has great Mountains to the north. Weirdly enough these great mountains to the north of the Eye of the Sahara are called The Atlas Mountains

Notice how the word Atlas is similar to Atlantis? This is called hiding the truth in plain sight. There is also the Atlantic ocean that borders Mauritania at the West.

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Now let's get to the really interesting part.
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2022
The Atlas Mountains are said to have been named after an ancient king of Mauritania called Atlas.

According to Plato, there was a Greek Titan named Atlas who was said to be the first king of Atlantis.

What are the odds that the King of Atlantis also shares the same name with the king of Mauritania, an island where the Eye of the Sahara is located?

At this point you'd have to be deliberately ignorant to not see some truth in my argument.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by josh123(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by duro4chang(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Reinaldo:

Imaginary like Tinubu's presidential ambition grin
That one na your business. Tinubu is your next president
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by chichima5764: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Welcome backHoping to see more of your postsWelcome backHoping to see more of your posts...
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
google eye of the Sahara,i believe Atlantis is now a desert,the pyramids of Egypt where marsed in water also remains of Wales have been dug out of the sands.the Sahara was once a massive waterbody, underneath the sands are undercities . collapse of undercities lead to the block of natural drainages which caused the place dry out.

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Evilstorm: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
OurTruth24:
One thing I find interesting about the Eye of the Sahara is the minimal media and academic coverage it gets. A structure like this should easily be a wonder of the world, but almost no one talks about it.

Kids in school are taught about even lesser astonishing locations, and our historical books are filled with information about structures and sites less mesmerizing that this. Even with my knack for research I only heard about the eye of the Sahara few years ago.

I've noticed this same feature with places like Gobekli Tepi and Puma panku; geographical sites that point to ancient technologically advanced civilizations whose existence shatters everything we've been told about our history.

It's really something to think about, especially given that the nature of the eye of the sahara still confounds even the brightest of scientists till this day.

I commend your efforts in carrying out this research. The issue I have with Afrocentric researchers is the mysticism and speculation attached to their work. For instance, they say Jesus is black, the Egyptians are blacks, Ploto, Aristotle, Socrates are all blacks and they also speculate that Africans were the originators of great ideas in maths, physics, chemistry, geography and arts.
These calms are baseless, preposterous and the are making us look stupid because the are not factual. The moment a historical figure is recognize as being great, you'll start hearing about his African heritage by arm chair historians. I have few questions for you...
Why don't we ask our self, among all the folktales and short story narrated From one generation to another, why don't any of them make reference to a city of Atlantic pedigree in any African culture?
Why is it that we wait for the western civilization to help us identify our greatness and any thing we can not fathom is deem as supernatural?.
Don't you think it's because of our low cognitive ability that we find it hard to believe in the human ability to build monolithic structures?
Why don't we see glaring evidence of African civilization for instance, where are the names of African scientist of 1st Ad?

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by PapaNnamdi: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ourtruth24
You are not one of us humans,

You are part of the old world and became a rebel

There is no other wqy to explain how you know so much,
I discovered about the hollow earth from you,
North and south poles hidding passages , information completely hidden from the ordinary man by NASA..

It shows you have a sixth sense, which could be you being on this planet same time as the people hiding the truth today.

You are either one of them or an incarnate with perfect memories of his past life

5 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Ourtruth24
You are not one of us humans,

You are part of the old world and became a rebel

There is no other wqy to explain how you know so much,
I discovered about the hollow earth from you,
North and south poles hidding passages , information completely hidden from the ordinary man by NASA..

It shows you have a sixth sense, which could be you being on this planet same time as the people hiding the truth today.

You are either one of them or an incarnate with perfect memories of his past life

You are wise boss
The man knows too much for a regular human
I hope nairaland doesn't ban his account
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by PapaNnamdi: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You are wise boss
The man knows too much for a regular human8
I hope nairaland doesn't ban his account

They will when they see it .

3 of his previous accounts have been banned
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

They will when they see it .

3 of his previous accounts have been banned
Na wah oh
no matter what, the truth can never stay hidden
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by fortunez1(m): 2:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Adeoye11:

And your last sentence is what the op is trying to let us know.
Don't mind the ITK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Christmas Special To You? / My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.