Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly (32996 Views)

Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by LegendHero(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uchek:
Q#1: How did you arrive at 75% of their able-bodied men?

Q#2: What is the Igbo population and population of the able-bodied that enabled you arrive at the 75% that are languishing in prison across Asia and Europe for cocaine trafficking.

Q#3: Ojukwu of cursed memory? Cursed memory to whom - Ndi-Igbo, Ndi-Yoruba or Ndi-Hausa/Fulani?

Q#4: When did average Igbo become a terrorist (Let me agree with you that we are cocaine traffickers)?

Q#5: Why did you resort to attacking the entire Igbo ethnic group when the commentator only attacked Tinubu - and not the entire Yoruba?

Q#6: Why did you assume - how did you determine - that the fellow is Igbo?

Why should I answer your question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.