Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly (32995 Views)

Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by swaggerjack: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Morphinne:

At least you have admitted to being a pig grin
Tinubu is a nairalander I swear grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHZjwgO2EI

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
michealewela:

I have never insulted any of the aspirants, so count me out.

if an aspirant insults Nigerians he will get insults from me. I don't just insult
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by desmond2pk: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegendHero:

Coming from Iyanmili tribe man, a tribe where almost 75% of their able bodied men are languishing in prison across Asia and Europe for Cocaine trafficking.

Even Ojuku of cursed memory will be ashamed of what his people have become. Chronic drug traffickers and terrorists.

Tinubu is number 1 evidence
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Morphinne: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHZjwgO2EI
Lol
I don’t believe him, how then did he know that these uncultured Osus that we have here are called pigs of Biafraland? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by DenreleDave(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin
LegendHero:

Coming from Iyanmili tribe man, a tribe where almost 75% of their able bodied men are languishing in prison across Asia and Europe for Cocaine trafficking.

Even Ojuku of cursed memory will be ashamed of what his people have become. Chronic drug traffickers and terrorists.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Tinubuadvocate: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who is this thing. [quote author=jaytee01 post=119306009][/quote]
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by swaggerjack: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol
I don’t believe him, how then did he know that these uncultured Osus that we have here are called pigs of Biafraland? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by babajero(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You said Donald Trump is prudent and upright?

Please remind of the pre and post US national debt under Trump. I need to verify something?

You said upright also? grin

Even Donald can never tell you he is prudent and upright! Dude took US national debt above the roof!
APC and Tinubu supporter so it has gotten to the extent of comparing economy and dept profile with America "world police" just because you are trying to make tinubu sound less stupid. America almost single handedly saw off the coronavirus.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by okorogodwin4(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegendHero:

even. Hushpuppi will be ashamed of you bro
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Brendaniel:
There is nothing sophisticated with Tinubu's strategy, the only thing sophisticated about him is high level of desperation, something his previous opponents underestimated him with.

He works like a drug lord:

1. If his lies can't get him to win, he switches to money(bribery)

2. If his money cannot bribe his way through, he takes out his opponent using thugs.

3. If he sees it is impossible to take out his opponent, he uses every propaganda to ridicule his opponent.

And his supporters hail this dirty style of politics as strategy, that is why the country is where it is today because he applied the same strategy to bring in Buhari(lies and propaganda)

Tinubu is like a boxer who comes to the ring with a gun instead of gloves to fight his opponent - he comes for a kill when it should be a fight at equal level grounds - too desperate to win at any cost to his opponents

Good analysis of Nigerian politicians but you only made look like Tinubu's thing only. Just stop wailing and crying
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by GoodIsGod: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why this old for nothing man abuses other candidates baffles me.

The other time he said mentioning Obi's name is an insult. Why can't he shake and bala blue, bluebalaba in peace without insulting others.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Always spewing rubbish after taking his cocaine

Same way he bragged in Osun state governorship campaign but ended up being disgraced

Every politician brags. Welcome on board, Obi's virgin voter. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Franchise21(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Psalm 27:3 says:
“Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident .”

Listen, the Australian professional golfer, Jason-Day once also said:
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.”

We dont need to stoop low to wrestle with pigs to beat them silly. Because E sure for us, e sure for you?
May 29th 2023, you'll go back to the trenches where you came from
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
babajero:
APC and Tinubu supporter so it has gotten to the extent of comparing economy and dept profile with America "world police" just because you are trying to make tinubu sound less stupid. America almost single handedly saw off the coronavirus.

Which country in the world didn’t single handedly saw of Corona?
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by goldmatrix(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
But tinubu is already very dirty inward and outward..
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by fcbelle72(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu, you must disgraced , watch and see how nigerians will avoid you like Aids
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by hohafrank(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
This man is worse than an animal.One will prefer to vote for a dog than to vote this Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Eniitankorede: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Brendaniel:
There is nothing sophisticated with Tinubu's strategy, the only thing sophisticated about him is high level of desperation, something his previous opponents underestimated him with.

2. If his money cannot bribe his way through, he takes out his opponent using thugs.

3. If he sees it is impossible to take out his opponent, he uses every propaganda to ridicule his opponent.

And his supporters hail this dirty style of politics as strategy, that is why the country is where it is today because he applied the same strategy to bring in Buhari(lies and propaganda)

Tinubu is like a boxer who comes to the ring with a gun instead of gloves to fight his opponent - he comes for a kill when it should be a fight at equal level grounds - too desperate to win at any cost to his opponents

I sympathise with you on this unprecedented wailing and excessive tears. You talk of desperation: who is more desperate between a Peter Obi jumping from one party to the other just to get a presidential ticket and Tinubu who remained in one place and waited for his turn? Or is it Atiku whom we have lost count of the number of parties he has joined in desperate bid to win election. Atiku being a serial loser along with Obi his lapdog. Who is more desperate?
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Of course
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Nightwolf1: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slurity:
say whatever you like. You and Obi supporters are just too insignificant to deserve our time. Tinubu and Atiku alone are in this race. Obi will come distance third.

You are struggling to keep the hopeless hope alive.
Thîefnubu and your APC would be swept by the Obidient Tsunami on February next year.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Sonn(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who are the pigs here? this is how they ignites insults, and when insults are been thrown to them, they comes out crying foul, why would he tag other aspirants as PIGS? someone in his level making such malicious and abusive statement, and that is a person that want to lead a country...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by effort1: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Psalm 27:3 says:
“Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident .”

Listen, the Australian professional golfer, Jason-Day once also said:
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.”

We dont need to stoop low to wrestle with pigs to beat them silly. Because E sure for us, e sure for you?

But you are stooping low by calling some people pigs. You are cursed
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by BeardedMeat(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Orangedreams:

Tinubu is so very arrogant. This man will make a bad leader. And if he looses, it will be bloody. He is setting a bad precedent for the upcoming generation.
If he looses...

He will die!

Make haste.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Picardor2: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Urchins u need to shut ur man up. See the kind of thing he dey vomit
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Slurity(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nightwolf1:

You are struggling to keep the hopeless hope alive.
Thîefnubu and your APC would be swept by the Obidient Tsunami on February next year.
WE SHALL SEE HOW OBI IS GOING TO FORCE BOTH HAUSA FULANI ABD YORUBAS THAT IGBOS HATED SO MUCH TO VOTE HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Acidosis(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Are people getting paid from you taking comments ‘seriously’? Why are you telling me this? I don’t care lol

I don’t believe I made mention of any previous government either, after all we’ve been hearing that Labour Party have no ‘past’ so what do previous governments have to do with my comment?

I’m focusing on the shit governance that APC have served for almost the past decade and now hoping for a better future

If Labour also mess up, I’ll talk about it too

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Nightwolf1: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slurity:

WE SHALL SEE HOW OBI IS GOING TO FORCE BOTH HAUSA FULANI ABD YORUBAS THAT IGBOS HATED SO MUCH TO VOTE HIM.

Like the yorubas don't hate Fulani, Hausa and Igbos too. Keep dreaming.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by NessFortunate: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
- We will beat them silly.

“They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig."
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/well-beat-them-silly-tinubu-brags-in-calabar/

WTF If he truly said that we have not made progress in 60years then BAT Is mentally derail indeed wtf. Even the Buhari government keep saying they have some progress across board, lmao Tinubu is indeed indicting the Buhari. He's on the side of the oppositions with such rhetorics. His campaign is '
'RENEW HOPE'' How do you renew what is not in existence? smh.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by GEEBITE: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol@Aisha. You really got the drill, Vanessa in hijab
Amaggedon:
Aisha Vannesa rest please.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by seguno2: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Brendaniel:

That number 2 must be what he did to Engr. Funsho Williams to make then political neophyte Fashola governor.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by oyatz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Brendaniel:

You are backing a candidate that is desperate to lose!

Quit unnecessary parables and stop wailing over a candidate that takes his tasks very seriously.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by oyatz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
hedonido:
Always combative, abusive, foul-mouthed, and arrogantly odious. This guy represents the worst of the rotten status-quo that has crippled Nigeria, mortgaged its destiny and immersed the country in the cesspool of shitholeness.

At this rate, people should start lynching unpatriotic urchins who publicly express support for this BATstard.

Try to lay your hands on anybody for supporting Tinubu and see the outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti / Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.