Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly (32947 Views)

Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by lhordspy: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
- We will beat them silly.

“They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig."
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

With his right fist punching the air high above his head, Senator Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has declared victory for his party ahead of the 2023 election by announcing that the APC would beat other political parties silly in the election.

Speaking in Calabar on Tuesday during a town hall meeting to engage with stakeholders of the party in Cross River State, he told the cheering crowd that he has all it takes to win and rule the country and turn it to a haven of peace and prosperity for all Nigerians.

Apparently referring to his opponents, the APC presidential candidate said: “They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

“But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig.

What is my concern is the development of Nigeria and that is what I will do as President.”

He said Nigerians all have been disappointed one way or the other but the time had come to look beyond and focus on the development of the country, which holds better history for all.

“It is our fault in this country that these past 60 years we have not made progress. But moving Nigeria forward is a task that must be done,” he declared.

He reconciled the party’s governorship candidate in the state, Senator Bassey Otu and his co-contender, Senator John Enoh.

Earlier, Senator Ben Ayade, the governor of the state, said Tinubu has been brought by God at this time of Nigeria’s political history to rescue the country. He called on him to focus on agriculture and human development to ease the high rate of suffering and hunger in the country.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/well-beat-them-silly-tinubu-brags-in-calabar/

74 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by lhordspy: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Psalm 27:3 says:
“Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident .”

Listen, the Australian professional golfer, Jason-Day once also said:
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.”

We dont need to stoop low to wrestle with pigs to beat them silly. Because E sure for us, e sure for you?

129 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Brendaniel: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is nothing sophisticated with Tinubu's strategy, the only thing sophisticated about him is high level of desperation, something his previous opponents underestimated him with.

He works like a drug lord:

1. If his lies can't get him to win, he switches to money(bribery)

2. If his money cannot bribe his way through, he takes out his opponent using thugs.

3. If he sees it is impossible to take out his opponent, he uses every propaganda to ridicule his opponent.

And his supporters hail this dirty style of politics as strategy, that is why the country is where it is today because he applied the same strategy to bring in Buhari(lies and propaganda)

Tinubu is like a boxer who comes to the ring with a gun instead of gloves to fight his opponent - he comes for a kill when it should be a fight at equal level grounds - too desperate to win at any cost to his opponents

459 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by NwaNimo1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Will a pig agree to wrestle with your poo drenched self?

[img]https://giffiles./217/217062.gif[/img]

.....Pigs can smell your stink!

559 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by BigSarah(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Drug baron just described himself, no history, only a life of trading black Betty.

Lol, I await the video of his gaffes at today's meeting.

APC talking about records and achievement, terrible lots

APC sai mun bata wuta

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons

296 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by LegendHero(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jagaban. The most confident politician I’ve ever known.

117 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by funshint(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
But really...he's right sha.

53 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by highchief1: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
“They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig."
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/well-beat-them-silly-tinubu-brags-in-calabar/
Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod
i just love his confidence sha.the most confident politician I have seen since I wan born

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by ganisucks(f): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:

- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod

What in Johnny and June Cash's I LOVE LUCY name is he saying?! What is it with Tinubu and dirt, mud, pig and corn. Why can't he just stick to the script and stop sounding like the class wimp in the school playground. It's not a good look for him. And another thing, he's not fighting President Obi. He's fighting the entire purple army and WEF. No one has beaten them, no one!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Always spewing rubbish after taking his cocaine

Same way he bragged in Osun state governorship campaign but ended up being disgraced

224 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by LegendHero(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Coming from Iyanmili tribe man, a tribe where almost 75% of their able bodied men are languishing in prison across Asia and Europe for Cocaine trafficking.

Even Ojuku of cursed memory will be ashamed of what his people have become. Chronic drug traffickers and terrorists.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Moh247: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
cool

Confidently speaking... Tinubu is winning

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Didijiji: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
The drug Lord and addict always speaking like a drunkard

I fear for your health status after you loose

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Nightwolf1: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:

- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod

Says a senile criminal suffering from Alzheimer disease.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by ganisucks(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Same way he bragged in Osun state governorship campaign but ended up being disgraced
The guy just doesn't get it. This is not a fight. It's a public beat down. There's not going to be a mighty ducks moment with Emilio Estevez or some Coach Carter Made in Hollywood happily ever after mumbo jumbo BS. This is the Titanic and he's headed straight for the ice berg.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Mintyguy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu is simply the best among the rest
His campaign strategy are well coordinated. He simply knows how to play his game and I hope he wins

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by PrinceOfLagos: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
ganisucks:

The guy just doesn't get it. This is not a fight. It's a public beat down.
I will have to agree with you on these

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Tinubuadvocate: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Only a fool bastard and pandora will doubt this message .

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Majesty2(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Man with balls
Insha allah, Tinubu is the next president

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Aufbauh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's definitely going to be a landslide victory for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Didijiji: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
feb isn’t far

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by ganisucks(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Go and ask Bolsonaro and Trump how far.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Majesty2(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mintyguy:
Tinubu is simply the best among the rest
His campaign strategy are well coordinated. He simply knows how to play his game and I hope he wins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by kettykin: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Useless antichrist should go and wrestle with his minions and ignorant followers .

Tinubu go and wrestle with dead vultures, tufiakwa!!!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by duro4chang(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
The Jagaban. The best man for the job

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Orangedreams: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:

- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod

Tinubu is so very arrogant. This man will make a bad leader. And if he looses, it will be bloody. He is setting a bad precedent for the upcoming generation.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by lhordspy: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Orangedreams:

Tinubu is so very arrogant. This man will make a bad leader. And if he looses, it will be bloody. He is setting a bad precedent for the upcoming generation.

You should try and know the difference between being confident and arrogant

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by ipobcannibals: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by benuejosh: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Daddy wey no dey pamper pigs

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by BigDawsNet: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
My Ex is a lot like the general election...

She only comes once every 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Learning How To Make Soap With Other Women(pics) / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.