Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (48791 Views)

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Zeezy81: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
Mumu
Its typical of them
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by DMerciful(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
You're not making sense!
Magnoliaa:

What pain? I am pained for bashing the lady and womenfolk all together?

All women are the same.

If she's not materialistic, she'll have a bad attitude, if she doesn't have a bad attitude, she'll have a fish brain. There's no woman anywhere without her own defect.

The earlier you realize this, the better for you.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Whoknowsme: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nice one.

See?

All men too should dump their gfs and move forward in life and leave women alone. They have no use.

I hope this man never go into a relationship at all and cut ties with every single female in his life.

He should find a men-only locality to relocate to and thrive.
Vawulence grin
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
DMerciful:
You're not making sense!

Your opinion.

If you cannot point out where the senseless part of my comment is, hold your peace or stay out of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
Mumu

Fool, I am talking to you.

Don't tell me you're blind to my mentions all these while?

What exactly in my comment warrants this "mumu" line that you dropped?

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ekeneegwu:
Spoken like a true CHICKEN brain or fish brain ...whichever you prefer ..

Tell me what part of my comment comes from a chicken or fish brain.

I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bantu10:
He is referring to you

Oh. Okay...

It seems you're his spokesperson and you understood where he is coming from.

So tell me; why did he insult me?

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Pray tell, why? undecided

How?

A bad luck for wishing men well?

cc: Fedrick100, I am waiting too.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zeezy81:
Its typical of them

Typical of them? grin grin

It's like you people just like throwing words around because it sounds sweet in your mouth.

How is 'mumu' a logical response to that post of mine?

I have you people's time this night.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Luckysbab:
How old are you?

Now what does this question have to do with my post? smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Fedrick100: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cc: Fedrick100, I am waiting too.

Lol.Madam i don’t have strength for your wahala abeg,
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Tell me what part of my comment comes from a chicken or fish brain.

I'll wait.

Why being Sarcastic .. this is a serious matter
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ekeneegwu:
Why being Sarcastic .. this is a serious matter

I am not being sarcastic.

When you're ready to highlight what part of my comment warrants your response, I'll be here...

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Sunnyja: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjnKbiww34

Man wins $30.5 Million Dollars lottery barely 24hours after his girlfriend dumped him shocked cool cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cma9uzoJYp8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
You will start hearing stories of how I fed him when he had nothing!

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by JasonScoolari: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

49 actually.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Josephkabila12: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chaos14:
The girlfriend: Babe am sorry for breaking up i still love you always. Please don't think it's because of your money. I love you
u chop craze grin
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fedrick100:
Lol.Madam i don’t have strength for your wahala abeg,

You called me a bad luck and you're telling me you don't have strength for my wahala?

O da bi pe ori e ti gbarin.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by DMerciful(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Only bad women say all women are same to justify their lack of good virtues
Magnoliaa:

Your opinion.

If you cannot point out where the senseless part of my comment is, hold your peace or stay out of my mentions.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
49 actually.

Oh.

I must be getting really old and battling Alzheimer's disease already. lipsrsealed

Imagine me forgetting my actual age.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
DMerciful:
Only bad women say all women are same to justify their lack of good virtues

Bad women?

LMAO.

Men agree with me.

Ask them.

Create a thread or conduct a poll.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am not being sarcastic.

When you're ready to highlight what part of my comment warrants your response, I'll be here...
What prompted the “Dump the girlfriend ” ..comment..huh if that’s not being sarcastic..
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by JasonScoolari: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh.

I must be getting really old and battling Alzheimer's disease already. lipsrsealed

Imagine me forgetting my actual age.
What happened? Oxlade nor hear from you.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ekeneegwu:
What prompted the “Dump the girlfriend ” ..comment..huh if that’s not being sarcastic..

Don't men usually do more and achieve a lot when they are ... not encumbered by relationships?

Are women not distractions and life-suckers to men?

So me advising all men to dump their girlfriends now is a problem to the lots of you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by casppyjay: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
Omo make the girl go beg ooo. I leave you on Monday, you chop baba ijebu on Tuesday na to find way come back on Wednesday na grin at least for old time sake. Sebi you like me before. cheesy
if I get before nor mean anything I loved u before nor so mean nathing
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What happened? Oxlade nor hear from you.

You know there are sometimes when you leave kids alone to play on their own and with their toys and age-mates.

When you play too much with teddies and dolls and small pikins and all that, you will soon turn to an agbaya.

It's necessary for one to remember they are adults once in a while, so I am sure Oxlade is doing well wherever he is... grin

Say hi to him for me. smiley
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Don't men usually do more and achieve a lot when they are ... encumbered by relationships?

Are women not distractions and life-suckers to men?

So me advising all men to dump their girlfriends now is a problem to the lots of you? undecided

Thank you but we don’t need your advice any MAN stupid enough to be stuck in the relationship that is draining him .. should gladly remain under the spell and be labeled a SIMP ..the planet needs vomit � them out . So sissy keep your Advice
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pat081: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
That is the problem of his life that left him
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by latolz: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
She was an OMEN.. LOL
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Thank God for his deliverance from bondage
seriously. God loves him so much
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by alphaNomega: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
burp18:
Women grin
She was honest enough to tell him.

I like that. cheesy
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Luckysbab: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're acting like a 22 year old, with the exaggerated "sarcasm".
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Panda7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
some women are a disappointment to a man's life. so it's better you avoid them at all and every cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.