Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (48795 Views)

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If a man can win a lottery after his gf dumped him, is that not proof that women are bad luck to the menfolk?

All men too should emulate the man in the OP so they can move forward in life.

How should they emulate the man?
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by greatefa1011(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yes, some person's are the reason why you may never experienced breakthrough.
So, today any king uziah that must die for you to rise and shine, wherever they are die in the name of Jesus amen.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
Mumu

Who is a mumu, toujurs?
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
Mumu

You think I will drop this, abi?

I swear to God, I will so drag you you'll regret why you decided to not avoid me as you've always been doing.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by BlackMan6969(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Las las na still gold digger him go jam.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Tommy13131: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Since 2012 mtchewww �
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by myrates: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nice one.

See?

All men too should dump their gfs and move forward in life and leave women alone. They have no use.

I hope this man never go into a relationship at all and cut ties with every single female in his life. E dey pain you?

He should find a men-only locality to relocate to and thrive.
E dey pain you? He will eventually get a good woman with good heart like himself not some gold diggers. grin
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2022
myrates:
E dey pain you? He will eventually get a good woman with good heart like himself not some gold diggers. grin

Na so.

It's paining me now because it's coming from me and you suddenly realise that not all women are bad.

But if I had stated exactly the same thing, y'all would still have not let me rested.

Abeg, swerve jare.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
JUST COINCIDENCE grin NOBODY DEY WIN LOTTERY FOR NAIJA,because LOTTO COYS ARE WAYOO PPL EXTORTING LOTTO PLAYERS DAILY. sad
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
JUST COINCIDENCE grin NOBODY DEY WIN LOTTERY FOR NAIJA,because LOTTO COYS ARE WAYOO PPL EXTORTING LOTTO PLAYERS DAILY.sad
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by spafu(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nice one.

See?

All men too should dump their gfs and move forward in life and leave women alone. They have no use.

I hope this man never go into a relationship at all and cut ties with every single female in his life.

Why are you pained with the man?
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Starboytwo:
Omo make the girl go beg ooo. I leave you on Monday, you chop baba ijebu on Tuesday na to find way come back on Wednesday na grin at least for old time sake. Sebi you like me before. cheesy
Beg fire.Well,most of them don't have shame.The man will be the most stupid guy to take her back.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Starboytwo:
Omo make the girl go beg ooo. I leave you on Monday, you chop baba ijebu on Tuesday na to find way come back on Wednesday na grin at least for old time sake. Sebi you like me before. cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Slynation(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Should that be any concern of yours?

Let us starve to death and go extinct. smiley

I am sure a world without women and all the moral decadence and ills and problems they bring will be an El dorado for men.
Well...if that's also an option, cool tho
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Slynation:
Well...if that's also an option, cool tho

Yeah.

Very cool. grin
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by culf: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What pain? I am pained for bashing the lady and womenfolk all together?

All women are the same.

If she's not materialistic, she'll have a bad attitude, if she doesn't have a bad attitude, she'll have a fish brain. There's no woman anywhere without her own defect.

The earlier you realize this, the better for you.

be calming down, don't allow NL gets to you, you're an old member, you should be getting used to somethings here already.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by chubbyswit(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A dumb comment that women hold men back from succeeding? grin
yes it's a dumb comment because we all know that's not true. If both genders play their natural roles well and not try to immitate or usurp each others rightful place, then no one will hold anyone back from making progress in this world.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
chubbyswit:
yes it's a dumb comment because we all know that's not true.

You and who knows?

Abobi, speak for yourself.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Das1mama: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
The only WAY he can RECONSIDER her is if such a thing has ever OCCURED before!
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by chubbyswit(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You and who knows?

Abobi, speak for yourself.
what's abobi?
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
chubbyswit:
what's abobi?

Ask your balls. smiley
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by vislabraye(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
TUANKU:
Na God help am dodge bullet.

I tell you. The thing go pain her well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by onojaford(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nice one.

See?

I hope this man never go into a relationship at all and cut ties with every single female in his life.

Dim-witted ill-humor!
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
onojaford:
Dim-witted ill-humor!

LMAO. grin

Keep coming again and again, under different e-skins.

Happy Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by chubbyswit(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ask your balls. smiley
the joy of social media, where even kids will be acting very dumb and stupid and still get away with it. Merry Christmas.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Prodadd(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Good for him..
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2022
chubbyswit:
the joy of social media, where even kids will be acting very dumb and stupid and still get away with it. Merry Christmas.

Ikr?

The same joy that makes it easier for you to be unnecessarily mean and trollish to strangers online over their own opinions.

I have no use of your wish; keep it for your life next year.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fool, I am talking to you.

Don't tell me you're blind to my mentions all these while?

What exactly in my comment warrants this "mumu" line that you dropped?
Lol...of all the mentions, that guy's was the one that really got you upset.
Lol, you kept trying to get his attention to respond. Hehe ... NL is hilarious.
Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
chubbyswit:
what's abobi?
It's one of these their local niaja slangs...

I still don't know it's exactly interpretation, but I know it's like saying " guy "
I don't know what dialect it is , though.
All these semi-local ladies forming ' tu*sh ' on this space. Anyway, naija ladies have mastered the art of faking it till you seemingly fit in, look and sound it. smiley cheesy
Why in the world is the mod/bot changing tvsh to behind grin That's nonsensical lol

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by chubbyswit(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
PaulOtl:

It's one of these their local niaja slangs...

I still don't know it's exactly interpretation, but I know it's like saying " guy "
I don't know what dialect it is , though.
All these semi-local ladies forming ' tu*sh ' on this space. Anyway, naija ladies have mastered the art of faking it till you seemingly fit in, look and sound it. smiley cheesy
Why in the world is the mod/bot changing tvsh to behind grin That's nonsensical lol
lol, sounds very funny. Thanks a lot for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
PaulOtl:
Lol...of all the mentions, that guy's was the one that really got you upset.
Lol, you kept trying to get his attention to respond. Hehe ... NL is hilarious.

Okay. Yes. And?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.