Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know (30169 Views)

No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill / NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? / Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by Iykolysis: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Few months ago the Federal House of Representatives and Telecom service providers rejected and threw into the waste bin request for this same 'TOKENIZATION' Why bring and propagate the same illegal idea here and urging people to embark on it? I stand with the government period.
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by CaptainFM1: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
RZArecta:
na joke I dey joke o

I don't like it when we joke like this nau. Make we try dey celebrate our achievements in this country however small it is.
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by RZArecta(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I don't like it when we joke like this nau. Make we try dey celebrate our achievements in this country however small it is.
I never downgraded the app honestly, sorry if you felt so
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by Pierocash(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Great
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by CaptainFM1: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Nigerians hardly get any social benefits....NIN has been turned to N20 naira Cash generating Cash Machine. I was charged 3 times just to generate virtual NIN to link to Original NIN.

You won't be charged if you generate your Virtual NIN through the App. That's one benefit the lady failed to highlight though! And you can submit your virtual NIN directly to the requesting firm. This prevents your Virtual NIN being stolen/used for unapproved purposes.
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by brightest12: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
I made payment twice for my premium nin slip
still it was not able to download cry cry :'
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by iseoluwanimi: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Glad to know this. the future of this country is in our hands.

I saw this and i Love it.

Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by JOemmy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Technomics:
Infact when I was trying to link my NIN With my network providers they refused to link it for over 3 months until I generated a virtual token

How did you generate ur virtual token am having problems generating one in the nimc app I downloaded?
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by Technomics: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
JOemmy:

How did you generate ur virtual token am having problems generating one in the nimc app I downloaded?

Using ussd code for your network provider
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by miraolakunle: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
angry
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by miraolakunle: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
NIN issues everywhere bad government extorting people
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by desmoeductex: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that over 500,000 national identity cards for those who enrolled in 2022 are ready for collection.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees in the year 2022, up to August 2023 and who were yet to pick up their cards to do so immediately.
Re: National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know by excoedutisto: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2023
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. / Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday / Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.